Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > Swedish books?

Swedish books?
lillamy
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 22, 2007, 05:17 PM

Hi,

most of my books are in swedish so I wonder how to resolve this without manually adding every book? Is there a way to manually add other booksites rather than Amazon for those of us that need it?

ajmas
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 23, 2007, 02:36 PM

From what I can tell this is not possible in 1.x - I have been looking for this feature. I would be curious to know if this will change for 2.x.

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 25, 2007, 12:09 PM

So, in Delicious Library 2, we've made things accessible to outside developers with such as scriptability. That may lead to to third parties developing plug-ins to provide data from outside sources. Depending on how active the community is in that regard, that will flavor how we approach this problem for Delicious Library 3.

Forum Links
Forum Rules