Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Feeler: iMac 20-inch Core Duo

Feeler: iMac 20-inch Core Duo
badnewsblair
Senior User
May 2, 2007, 12:19 PM

I am just starting to get an idea on what my machine could go for in the near future.

iMac 20-inch Core Duo (January of 2006)
2.0 GHz Core Duo Processor
250 GB HDD
1 GB RAM
ATI X1600 (w/ BTO 256MB VRAM)

I have taken a look around eBay for some preliminary ideas, but ultimately I'd feel more comfortable selling it here, to a deserving home.

Any ideas, let me know. Thanks!
[ 15 inch Macbook Pro 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo ][ 20 inch Intel iMac 2 GB RAM / 256 MB ATI XT 1600 ][ iPhone OG (3GS on Reservation)][ White iPod 5th Gen. 60GB ]

uicandrew
Senior User
May 2, 2007, 12:54 PM

forum rules state that "feelers" are not allowed. ebay is your best resource. so is doing and advanced search specifically for the marketplace forums here and at macrumors.com, where feelers are allowed
Mac User since Summer 2005 (started with G4 mini bought from macnn forums!)

badnewsblair  (op)
Senior User
May 2, 2007, 01:03 PM

Oh, sorry! I've been here for a while, but will admit I'm guilty of not reading the Marketplace READ ME thread.

Can I get a Forum Mod to delete my post? Thanks.
[ 15 inch Macbook Pro 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo ][ 20 inch Intel iMac 2 GB RAM / 256 MB ATI XT 1600 ][ iPhone OG (3GS on Reservation)][ White iPod 5th Gen. 60GB ]

Forum Links
Forum Rules