Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Pakistan army 'killing farmers'

Pakistan army 'killing farmers'
Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 21, 2004, 08:42 PM

"I hereby designate the Islamic Republic of Pakistan as major non-Nato ally of the United States for the purposes of the Arms Export Control Act,

G.W. Bush
Pakistan army 'killing farmers'

The quest for repeating history and finding "the enemy of my enemy is my friend and will in the end bite me in the ass" continues..........

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. OBL 29th oct

PacHead
Baninated
Jul 21, 2004, 08:48 PM

Not one place in that article is the word USA mentioned. Nice that you managed to spin this into a "USA has the blame for this" thread.

As for the article, I could care less. Pakistan is a dictatorship and it's not surprising that stuff like this happens. Maybe Iceland can send some troops over there and straighten out the problem.

PacHead
Baninated
Jul 21, 2004, 08:49 PM

OOps. double post. . . ..

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Jul 21, 2004, 09:18 PM

We're behind Iceland, 100% - on any action they choose to take.

CRASH HARDDRIVE
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 21, 2004, 09:47 PM

This just in: UN 'peacekeepers' rape women and children, and grossly abuse the promise of relief aid to garner sexual favors from helpless refugee children in Sierra Leone and the Congo.

By the 'logic' of this thread, Iceland and all other �friends� of the UN should be held directly responsible.

Forum Links
Forum Rules