Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Burger King Employee Baths in Sink

Burger King Employee Baths in Sink (Page 2)
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Aug 20, 2008, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Railroader View Post
Whopper w/Cheeze
Fnarr fnarr.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

kmkkid
Professional Poster
Aug 21, 2008, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Railroader View Post
Dropped burger incident, two scenarios:

2. Non-chain family place: Kid/adult drops burger, has been told numerous times he will be fired if food is found in the trash, picks it up and feeds it to poor sap who doesn't know any better.

This is true.

I had a friend who worked in a family owned restaurant, and the boss actually took a bun out of the garbage and put it on someones plate, because "There's nothing wrong with it, other than this little sogginess on the end" Which he just cut off.

Oh did I mention, the bun was in the trash because it just came off of some other patrons finished plate.

Ick.

Monique
Mac Elite
Aug 21, 2008, 02:12 PM

After I watched Supersize me, I stop eating at all these places.

The closer I can get to fast food is with Subway and then again I do not eat a lot of it.

It is so true if we would know what is happening in the kitchens we would never eat out.

Have you guys ever watched Kitchen nightmares.

Railroader
Banned
Aug 21, 2008, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Monique View Post
After I watched Supersize me, I stop eating at all these places.

The closer I can get to fast food is with Subway and then again I do not eat a lot of it.

It is so true if we would know what is happening in the kitchens we would never eat out.

Have you guys ever watched Kitchen nightmares.
Why are people so amazed at what goes into food prep? I am not really seeking an answer, I think the real reason is simply ignorance and bad parenting. When someone says "You wouldn't eat hot dogs if you ever visited a hot dog factory", my reply is "How is that any different than eating mushrooms, chicken's feet, beef tongue, or pig stomach? All of which I like to eat."

Captain Curt
Aug 21, 2008, 08:58 PM

I wish I could have seen the look on the CEO's face when he saw this!!!! He had to be wondering what he did to deserve this.
Mac Pro 2.66, 30 inch Apple Cinema Display, Scansnap S510m, Brother 4070cdw, MX Revolution

Forum Links
Forum Rules