Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > New Leopard Photo?

New Leopard Photo? (Page 2)
Dark Helmet
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 1, 2006, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Well for starters, that you make a little mock-up and another guy buys it and goes all apeshit about it. Some people need to chill, seriously.
I never bought it.

I went apeshit because every-time a 10.5 screenshot leaks the best job the faker can do to wow us is add tabs to a finder which sucks in every other possible way.

If the only change to the finder is tabs I'm flying down to California and punching Steve Jobs in the face.

"She's gone from suck to blow!"

kick52
Baninated
Nov 1, 2006, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Dark Helmet View Post
I never bought it.

I went apeshit because every-time a 10.5 screenshot leaks the best job the faker can do to wow us is add tabs to a finder which sucks in every other possible way.

If the only change to the finder is tabs I'm flying down to California and punching Steve Jobs in the face.
woah!

dont go so hard on me!

its my first go at spoofing

kmkkid
Professional Poster
Nov 1, 2006, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by gperks View Post
It's not a glossy screen and Jobs isn't 100 foot tall. Even if you think it's fake, see it for what it's trying to portray. The image from the Mac's camera is being composited onto the screen. You can do almost the same thing today with one of the utilities that makes your desktop background be a Quartz Composition. The idea here to show where Job's hand is as he manipulates the touch UI.

Jobs is holding a pen not a Shuffle. It looks like a pen interface to me.

Finally, how do you keep all those people quiet? Well, that could be the Leopard team at Apple. Perhaps now they're merging the new UI look into the WWDC codebase and showing it off to the rest of the Leopard team.

Anyway, with a leaked photo they did NOT manage to keep it quiet!

Holy crap. Did you honestly think I was being serious? I was being silly, you know making a joke, or mockery of the image.

jeezus.

Photo678
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 1, 2006, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Photo678 View Post
Its fake.....macthemes.net held a contest a while ago for replicating a leopard screenshot.....this is one of the entries.....

MacThemes Forums :: View topic - Announcing the Fake Leopard Screenshot Contest

That screenshot is on page four close to the bottom.
for those that missed it

24klogos
Forum Regular
Nov 2, 2006, 08:43 AM

if it exists within time and space. its real. same method applies to breasts.

Forum Links
Forum Rules