Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Lots of things inside... check it out!

Lots of things inside... check it out!
bishopazrael
Mac Enthusiast
May 16, 2009, 09:28 PM

Ok so here's the deal, I need to start selling things due to being in the hospital. So a lot of my tech stuff is going. I am open to offers, but guys please don't kill me here, I'm trying to keep from getting evicted. I can be reached during the day via AIM at bishopazrael at mac dott comm. Please read that and convert it. trying to avoid the spam spiders!

One thing to keep in mind though. I got a replacement 3g iphone from Apple, so I need a good case for it. I am willing to trade for a Case Mate Barely There royal red or blue case. They're $20 from Case mate. I want this particular one because I can fit it inside my girdle without too much extra bulk. Yes, sadly it has come to this. I just had a hernia repaired from a colostomy site, and they cut me sideways, cutting the muscles, not cutting and then moving them. So its painful and my pants cannot be heavier than tissue at this point, so I put my phone in my girdle. (sigh.. I never get tired of saying that.... ) This is a thin case, thus my liking it. Its not a big item, but the iPhone must ABSOLUTLY not be harmed again! Thus the need for the case. If I have something here that strikes your fancy, or several things, lets talk. For example I've got a pair of shure in ear earphones that I just hate. Priced them at $45 but I'd trade them for the case, straight up. Yes I'm that serious.

Aside from that I'll take payments via snail mail (checks & money orders will need to clear the bank first) but I also will take paypal. If you want to check me out I have perfect feedback on ebay under gatheringbox3wg5. Shipping on these items will usually be USPS priority envelope with tracking so figure shipping to be like $6 or so. If it won't fit one of those I'll get you the shipping price on a case by case basis. If there are paypal fees I'd ask you chip in a buck or so to help cover it. But like I said I need this stuff gone so lets talk!

I can vouch that everything here works. I'm not selling anything dead. If you have any questions please just let me know. Lets make this easy. When you reply to me please tell me the item number so I know where I'm at with things as I've got a list on the desktop. Thanks lads, the pics can be found here:
Stuff for sale - a set on Flickr
and now the list!

1. Vmoda Vibe duos gunmetal/ rouge $55
2. Shure in ear earphones. I don’t know the model number but they were top of the consumer line 4 years ago. Wore them for 2 hours and hated them. $45
3. 2 laptop DDR memory of 512mb for 1gb total. $10

5. 2 512mb DDR2 1gb total $15

7. iPod dock $15 (dock works with firewire chargers)
8. 1 12v Genuine Apple firewire charger w/ 6ft cable $20
9. 1 12v Genuine Apple firewire charger $8
10. 2 short DVI male to VGA female adapters genuine Apple (this is the full dvi NOT mini dvi) see pics for reference $9
11. 1 long DVI male to VGA female this is a longer cable than the 2 above, again see pics for reference $10
12. Genuine Apple MINI-DVI to S-video. $10
14. Logitech Bluetooth Mx900 keyboard & mouse with USB recharging station for mouse. No rechargeable batteries, but you can buy them at radio shack for $5. In good condition.. I won’t say very because I’m picky, but all the buttons work, never had liquid spilled in/ on / or around it. Strong bluetooth that really does work out to 30ft or so. I’m using the mouse for my living room mac mini. $70
15. PCMCIA firewire 400 card w/ 2 ports Fully functional $10
16. USB Itron Scorpius keyboard w/ built in trackball. Works great. $20
17. Logitech bluetooth headset w/ boom, wall charger & coffin. This coffin setup has gotten many a customer’s admiration. Everything works as new, I can get about 3 or 4 hours talk time.
18. IOgear KVM switch for 2 computers. This is a USB type. What makes this a great KVM for home is that unlike the keyboard controlled ones you see now, this has a button for each station on the face, so no getting stuck with kb strokes that may not work every time. This was used in my office for a while and now I just have my MBP & boot camp so its not needed. If you’re like me, a throw back tech... you like having the mechanical switch. It works great.
19. Zagg earbuds. Tried them, put them in the drawer. They have a weird thing going on with the volume controller. They’re going to be RMA’d here soon. If you want them and want to do the RMA they’ll be covered they’re still so new the warranty hasn’t expired yet. They’re.... ok earphones. I got them because I liked the necklace design ( I’m an old nokia user.. loved their earbuds ) but I wound up getting the Etoymic HF2’s. Thus no need for these. Asking $35
( Last edited by bishopazrael; May 20, 2009 at 02:39 PM. )
Backups are like guns and condoms. It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

hatehereyes
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 16, 2009, 11:36 PM

Which generation is the ipod touch?

bishopazrael  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
May 17, 2009, 12:20 AM

I believe its the 2nd gen, but I'm not sure. Lemme find out what the tell tale is for it and I'll post it back. I do know that it's jailbroken as of right now.

ok so i checked and now im confused. I do not have volume buttons on the side of it, indicating a gen1 model, but it looks like an iphone with a chrome back and rounded edges which should have been gen 2. If you look at the pics you should be able to see for yourself. I also left the serial number intact so you might be able to tell from that.
Backups are like guns and condoms. It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

hatehereyes
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 17, 2009, 12:44 AM

PM sent about it.
Early 2008 Mac Pro 4gb RAM
iPod Classic 160gb/iPod Video 30gb
Triple Monitor Setup
www.MacLister.com

hatehereyes
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 17, 2009, 12:48 AM

Could you take pictures of the back of the ipod?
Triple Monitor Setup
www.MacLister.com

davedecay
Dedicated MacNNer
May 17, 2009, 12:54 AM

i didn't see a price on the iPod touch, either.

hatehereyes
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 17, 2009, 12:55 AM

On flickr it's $125
Triple Monitor Setup
www.MacLister.com

bishopazrael  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
May 17, 2009, 07:43 AM

Yes its 125. There are pics of the back on the pic page. Its pretty scratched up, but they're smaller type scratches, the kind that could be buffed out at some point I'd think.

davedecay
Dedicated MacNNer
May 17, 2009, 12:12 PM

iPod touch info:

Serial number: 9E80200PW4N
Name: Apple iPod Touch
Model: MA623 iPod touch 8GB
Family name: A1213
Screen resolution: 480x320 pixels
Factory: 9E (China)

Model introduced: 2007
Production year: 2008
Production week: 02 (January)
Production number: 23 (within this week)

found here: http://www.chipmunk.nl/klantenservice/applemodel.html - enter serial number
( Last edited by davedecay; May 17, 2009 at 09:39 PM. Reason: added link)

bishopazrael  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
May 17, 2009, 03:26 PM

Wow. Cool dave, thanks. Can you tell me how you find that out?

As a side note guys please remember I'll listen to any offer.

hatehereyes
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 17, 2009, 03:46 PM

There this program, I can't remember exactly what it's called.

Pineapple something

Where it tells you the information about apple products
Triple Monitor Setup
www.MacLister.com

bishopazrael  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
May 18, 2009, 07:50 PM

iPod touch is gone. Still have these accessories and such for sale.

hatehereyes
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 18, 2009, 11:29 PM

Glad you got it sold

Did it go for your full asking price?
Triple Monitor Setup
www.MacLister.com

brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
May 19, 2009, 02:18 AM

could you post pictures of the USB Itron Scorpius keyboard w/ built in trackball please? I'm curious, thank you in advance.

bishopazrael  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
May 19, 2009, 02:30 PM

Brass,
the link to the pictures is in my original post. However I've posted it here for your convenience.

usb keyboard w/ trackball on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

davedecay
Dedicated MacNNer
May 19, 2009, 03:57 PM

interested in : 14. Logitech Bluetooth Mx900 keyboard & mouse with USB recharging station for mouse.

bishopazrael  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
May 19, 2009, 04:01 PM

Dave... send me a pm and let me know what you want.

element1966
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 20, 2009, 02:31 AM

OMG Shures!

davedecay
Dedicated MacNNer
May 20, 2009, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by bishopazrael View Post
Dave... send me a pm and let me know what you want.
?

interested in : 14. Logitech Bluetooth Mx900 keyboard & mouse with USB recharging station for mouse.

bishopazrael  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
May 20, 2009, 02:39 PM

List has been updated guys. There are some great items in here for having a spare around the house or in your go bag. I really need to get this stuff gone.

One note... most things in here will fit into a USPS priority envelope, so add $5 for shipping to prices on things that will fit them.

migel628
May 23, 2009, 02:19 PM

PM sent.

bballe336
Mac Enthusiast
May 25, 2009, 09:50 PM

Do you know the exact model of the IOgear KVM?

Forum Links
Forum Rules