Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Art & Graphic Design > New Kodak Camera - Quick Question

New Kodak Camera - Quick Question
Robe
Forum Regular
Dec 25, 2003, 10:01 AM

Hello - I got a new camara for Christmas, the Kodak DX 6440 - It looks to be a great camara. Does anyone have any information on the Easy Share software? Should I install it? It looks like iPhoto does everything this does and I would rather keep cruddy software OFF my AL 17".

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Robe

nate_02
Senior User
Dec 25, 2003, 11:56 PM

I use three different brands of cameras and prefer to use iPhoto over all of them. It does everything if not more than software supplied with the camera. I like that you can set your computer to automatically open iPhoto when the camera is plugged in.
-nate

Robe  (op)
Forum Regular
Dec 26, 2003, 06:30 AM

Thanks for the repky - as always, these forums are very helpful.

I too am happy with iPhoto (and PS Elements); I just wanted to see if I was missing anything with the EasyShare, and I guess not!

Anyone else have this camera or software?

Forum Links
Forum Rules