Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > InDesign Questions

InDesign Questions
O97Bassist
Jan 7, 2004, 10:09 PM

Hey everyone,
Well i was at school today my journalism class was on our "mobile iBook lab" and i noticed a program called "InDesign". I opened it and found it to be more of a page layout program that our school paper and yearbook staff use. But i was just wondering if you knew anything else about this program and where I could buy it well except from apple for 730$ or is that the best price i'm gonna get? Thanks.
( Last edited by O97Bassist; Jan 7, 2004 at 10:24 PM. )
"If You Choose Not To Deciede Then You Still Have Made A Choice" - RUSH

iBook G4 800/640/60/COMBO

DoctorW
Forum Regular
Jan 7, 2004, 11:31 PM

Check out adobe.com for loads of info on InDesign.

bbales
Mac Elite
Jan 7, 2004, 11:36 PM

Students qualify for special education pricing, which is a whole lot less than "normal" pricing. THe Apple store doesn't sell InDesign at the cheaper rate, but check out http://academicsuperstore.comhttp://academicsuperstore.com
(did something wrong there, but ...) There you'll see the latest version for $179, I think it was.

You can also check ebay. I got my copy there, and spent less than even the academic superstore price. Another option, if you live near a university, is to check its bookstore. You'll get academic pricing there, too.

Forum Links
Forum Rules