Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Hollywood can kiss my @$$!

Hollywood can kiss my @$$!
MacsGalor
Senior User
Jan 26, 2004, 09:31 PM

I just saw another show were the Hollywood Fuc*s started bashing Pres Bush. This is what I have to say to them; I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU RUN THE COUNTRY. YOU IGNORANT IDIOTS!!!! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but leave it off of tv. If I watch a movie or tv show where they do that stupid crap my opinion of it turns to fecies and I will bash it. And the Actors/Actresses that say it lose me as a fan. Granted its a stupid show but tonights violator is The WB's 7th Heaven. I even went to their website and posted my thoughts, they were taken down within 5 minutes of me posting them.

NOT Misanthrope
Jan 26, 2004, 09:35 PM

It's trendy to hate Bush.

Hollywood is "trendy".

Therefor, Hollywood will naturally hate Bush.

ghost_flash
Professional Poster
Jan 26, 2004, 09:51 PM

Originally posted by MacsGalor:
I just saw another show were the Hollywood Fuc*s started bashing Pres Bush. This is what I have to say to them; I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU RUN THE COUNTRY. YOU IGNORANT IDIOTS!!!! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but leave it off of tv. If I watch a movie or tv show where they do that stupid crap my opinion of it turns to fecies and I will bash it. And the Actors/Actresses that say it lose me as a fan. Granted its a stupid show but tonights violator is The WB's 7th Heaven. I even went to their website and posted my thoughts, they were taken down within 5 minutes of me posting them.
Here is one of my favorite singers of all time.
What animal is she wearing?

I just love it when she shares her political expertise, and couldn't be happier that her no talent husband played Ronald Reagan. How did he get nominated? Oh, wait, it was the FORIEGN HOLYwood press of 90 people.

What a joke.

quandarry
Jan 26, 2004, 10:00 PM

gee i thought the world had a lock on hating bush.

welcome aboard hollywood.

hyteckit
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 26, 2004, 10:13 PM

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but leave it off of tv. If I watch a movie or tv show where they do that stupid crap my opinion of it turns to fecies and I will bash it.
Dude, don't watch TV then. TV is all about opinion - the actors opinion, the producer's opinion, the script writer's opinion, the new's reporter's opinion, the talk show host's opinion. I guess you can just watch game shows and that's about it.
Bush Tax Cuts == Job Killer
June 2001: 132,047,000 employed
June 2003: 129,839,000 employed
2.21 million jobs were LOST after 2 years of Bush Tax Cuts.

ThinkInsane
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 26, 2004, 10:14 PM

Welcome to the political forum.
Nemo me impune lacesset

iWrite
Professional Poster
Jan 26, 2004, 10:18 PM

Just change the channel.

What you're talking about is old news. Hollywood is Jewish and very liberal. It stands to reason that they're the mouthpieces for the left.

With that much said, I also have Jewish relatives in "showbiz" and we spar quite frequently whenever we go out to visit them.

No big deal.

ghost_flash
Professional Poster
Jan 26, 2004, 10:27 PM

The thing is, we all want to be ENTERTAINED, not preached to. I don't recall seeing any actors forcing REPUBLICAN views down our throats, while accepting an award, or in their movies.

I want to like these people as actors! but when they open their mouths and "act" like idiots, it makes me sick. I can only guess, they are acting this way because they know what side of their bread is buttered! and they really don't believe the crap they are shoveling.

I don't see the humor in their hatred and vitrolic speeches.

Do what you do well, and STFU.

Steven Segall : I went to one of his movies and got preached to at the end, last time for me!
"Let me blow crap up (Oil Refineries) and then preach about the environment." Right, give me my money back.

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Jan 26, 2004, 10:42 PM

If you're going to complain about 7th Heaven, I can think of a few other reasons that I would put a little higher than their support or lack thereof of president Bush.

MacsGalor  (op)
Senior User
Jan 26, 2004, 10:44 PM

Originally posted by nonhuman:
If you're going to complain about 7th Heaven, I can think of a few other reasons that I would put a little higher than their support or lack thereof of president Bush.
Like I said in my first post that is jsut the show I saw today, and I did say it was a dumb one. The point was it happens all the time

BlackGriffen
Professional Poster
Jan 26, 2004, 10:48 PM

Originally posted by ghost_flash:
The thing is, we all want to be ENTERTAINED, not preached to. I don't recall seeing any actors forcing REPUBLICAN views down our throats, while accepting an award, or in their movies.

I want to like these people as actors! but when they open their mouths and "act" like idiots, it makes me sick. I can only guess, they are acting this way because they know what side of their bread is buttered! and they really don't believe the crap they are shoveling.

I don't see the humor in their hatred and vitrolic speeches.

Do what you do well, and STFU.

Steven Segall : I went to one of his movies and got preached to at the end, last time for me!
"Let me blow crap up (Oil Refineries) and then preach about the environment." Right, give me my money back.
So, see the movies of actors who aren't preachy, or who agree with you. Really simple, isn't it?

They're free, you're free, everybody should be happy about it, so quit yer pointless bitchen.

BlackGriffen

kindbud
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 26, 2004, 10:49 PM

Hollywood is the reason America is misunderstood.

I support a 99% federal tax on income derived from acting, producing, or directing anything.
the hillbilly threat is real, y'all.

vmpaul
Professional Poster
Jan 26, 2004, 11:02 PM

What does it matter?

It's just more data. It's not as if they have exclusive control of all media. There are plenty outlets for opposing and diverse opinions.

If somebody (anybody) takes a well-thought out, intelligent, and articulate position regarding an issue then I have no problem listening to them. Doesn't mean I accept it outright. It's filtered through my own beliefs and experiences. If it's an asinine evaluation then disregard it.

Unless you're completely close-minded regarding your political positions I don't see why it's viewed as such a threat.

It's not as if anybody is waiting around to hear what Bruce Willis or Martin Sheen's position on the issues is before they make up their mind. We are each responsible for or own beliefs and actions. If you decide to accept a celebrities (or a politician, or a political pundit's, etc.) opinion on an issue it is still ultimately your responsibility.
The only thing that I am reasonably sure of is that anybody who's got an ideology has stopped thinking. - Arthur Miller

Jansar
Professional Poster
Jan 26, 2004, 11:48 PM

Liberals control most of the media. I'm a strong conservative, but I've learned to live with it (even in this forum, where I believe 95% of the members are liberal). People who go out of their way to insult someone in a way these people insult Bush are just inviting themselves for debate...don't sink down to their level.

Bush said it best himself during an interview. "I don't pay attention to the media. I get my news from reliable sources that provide me with the real facts."
World of Warcraft (Whisperwind - Alliance) <The Eternal Spiral>
Go Dogcows!

Evan_11
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 26, 2004, 11:53 PM

Just ignore them. Unless the subject matter interests you then don't pay for their movies. I have to say I used to find Michael Moore's antics interesting. That was back when I was younger. Today I see a blubbering hypocrite who has found a niche market in writing fan fiction for the red-libs and Rolling Stone set.

Interestingly President Bush has an extremely high approval rating with Hollywood's target audience of 16-24 year olds. It's like 61%. Just shows the youth are not as stupid as the crap that their culture is feeding them.

Evan_11
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 26, 2004, 11:58 PM

And why the hell was the show 7th Heaven bashing Bush? I was figured the shows target audience was the good, church going Republican type. Oh well maybe if they keep it up people will quit watching and the show will get canceled.

Oh yeah, why were you watching it again?

Evan_11
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 27, 2004, 12:05 AM

Originally posted by BlackGriffen:
So, see the movies of actors who aren't preachy, or who agree with you. Really simple, isn't it?

They're free, you're free, everybody should be happy about it, so quit yer pointless bitchen.

BlackGriffen
You sound like the one bitching.

He made a valid point. You belittled it.

If an artist has a valid point to make, let it speak through their art.

I don't regard 95% of what Hollywood realeases as art so it is in their best interest to STFU and entertain me.

BlackGriffen
Professional Poster
Jan 27, 2004, 12:17 AM

Originally posted by Evan_11:
You sound like the one bitching.

He made a valid point. You belittled it.

If an artist has a valid point to make, let it speak through their art.

I don't regard 95% of what Hollywood realeases as art so it is in their best interest to STFU and entertain me.
I hope you realize that you sound like a petulant 3 year old here. I belittle the point based on that thing which conservatives are supposed to love blindly - the free market. If they want to preach, they can preach. If you don't like it, find entertainers who don't preach. If you don't think there are any, then become a non-preachy entertainer yourself.

You, by implication, want to force people to put a muzzle on. It's not going to happen. Now, some of them may choose to do so, but just complaining about it on the MacNN forums is pointless and inane.

Vote with your pocketbook, and quit yer bellyachin. I guarantee that the bean counters in the studios will pay very close attention.

BlackGriffen

quandarry
Jan 27, 2004, 03:34 AM

ahhh, i love a good party...pretzels anyone?

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Jan 27, 2004, 04:41 AM

You watch 7th heaven and you complain about it? Welcome to my ignore-list, or as I like to call it, the ignorant-list.

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [♬] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]

Troll
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 27, 2004, 06:27 AM

Originally posted by Evan_11:
Just ignore them.
You guys are going to have to ignore a whole lot of people if you want to avoid "Bush haters." Most of the planet qualifies as "Bush haters."

Johnny Lydon
Banned
Jan 27, 2004, 07:18 AM

Originally posted by Jansar:
Liberals control most of the media. I'm a strong conservative, but I've learned to live with it (even in this forum, where I believe 95% of the members are liberal). People who go out of their way to insult someone in a way these people insult Bush are just inviting themselves for debate...don't sink down to their level.

Bush said it best himself during an interview. "I don't pay attention to the media. I get my news from reliable sources that provide me with the real facts."
If only the rest of us were so fortunate to be privy to his sources.

"Liberals control most of the media." Your opinion of the media has little basis in reality I'm afraid. This is simply another piece of disinformation that has become "truth" to those so prone to watching so much television. Funny that some of you assume we all want to be entertained by television.

So by inviting myself to a debate I have sunk to some lower level than yourself. Meaning that debate is a bad thing and what I should be doing is taking opinions from what I hear on radio and TV? hmmm....

G. W. Bush is a teleprompter with a face in a suit saying exactly what you want to hear. Not that that is unique these days but, it is funny that you think he is something more.

They (the Bush admin) have made it as obvious as they can but some people still don't see it.

"We've found a couple of semitrailers... I would deem that conclusive evidence, if you will, that he did have programs for weapons of mass destruction." Dick Cheney

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry._ Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so._ How do I know?_ For this is what I have done. And I am Julius Caesar"

theolein
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 27, 2004, 07:48 AM

Originally posted by kindbud:
Hollywood is the reason America is misunderstood.

I support a 99% federal tax on income derived from acting, producing, or directing anything.
After a couple of years of reading the mindless, rabid, right-wing crap that passes for opinion in this forum and having watched untold movies glorifying US military prowess and demonising just about everyone else in the world (or have you seen Hollywood blockbusters clamouring for peace?), I think that Hollywood is, in fact, very much in tune with the stupidity that passes for national pride in the US.
weird wabbit

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 27, 2004, 08:37 AM

Oh, come on. If they'd freely offered a big loud, pro-Bush, pro-war opinion, you'd have been cheering right along. This isn't about keeping "opinions to yourself," it's about wanting "them" to STFU when you don't agree.

I, for one, would like Ted Nugent to STFU, but hey, this is America, and it's his right. I'd defend it as such, even if I think he's an utter idiot.

CV

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Jan 27, 2004, 08:55 AM

Originally posted by Troll:
You guys are going to have to ignore a whole lot of people if you want to avoid "Bush haters." Most of the planet qualifies as "Bush haters."
And ignoring them is exactly the current American policy, no?

-s*

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Jan 27, 2004, 08:58 AM

I just saw another show were the Hollywood Fuc*s started bashing Pres Bush. This is what I have to say to them; I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU RUN THE COUNTRY. YOU IGNORANT IDIOTS!!!!
I guess you're not old enough to remember Reagan, one of those liberal "Hollywood Fuc*s". Ignorant idiot, too, just like the current non-Hollywood Fuc* running the country.

And Schwarzenegger, there's some real liberal Hollywood schmuck.

Right-wing paranoia.

-s*

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 27, 2004, 09:04 AM

So now the conservatives who are fighting for "freedom" around the world want to censor the media and stop having a free media.

Good for you, but I'm happy to live in a part of the free world that still allows the media to say what they want......

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. OBL 29th oct

vmarks
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 27, 2004, 09:15 AM

The media is still, and will always be, allowed to print whatever they want, excepting libel.

Doesn't mean the audience or readership has to like it or take it as Honest Truth.

I'm also surprised to see Kindbud support a tax increase, particularly one based on a person's career choice. Seems to me that would be tantamount to Government-forced prior restraint, keeping people from becoming actors. This is simply wrong on two counts: taxes are collected for

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;

To establish a uniform rule of naturalization, and uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;

To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States;

To establish post offices and post roads;

To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries;

To constitute tribunals inferior to the Supreme Court;

To define and punish piracies and felonies committed on the high seas, and offenses against the law of nations;

To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water;

To raise and support armies, but no appropriation of money to that use shall be for a longer term than two years;

To provide and maintain a navy;

To make rules for the government and regulation of the land and naval forces;

To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings;--And

To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.
NOT because you don't like what folks who have a certain field of work seem to commonly say or believe.
If this post is in the Lounge forum, it is likely to be my own opinion, and not representative of the position of MacNN.com.

spacefreak
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 27, 2004, 11:02 AM

Originally posted by BlackGriffen:
I belittle the point based on that thing which conservatives are supposed to love blindly - the free market. If they want to preach, they can preach. If you don't like it, find entertainers who don't preach. If you don't think there are any, then become a non-preachy entertainer yourself.
But it's not a free market in Hollywood, at least not for the talent. Like this, and there are plenty of other stories and accounts just like these.
People magazine ran unrelated photos of President Bush and (TV actress) Sharon Lawrence on the same page in different articles. One producer demanded, "I have to ask, are you really a Republican?" Lawrence told columnist Liz Smith, a fellow liberal, "If one is even perceived to be a Republican in Hollywood, there can be an excluding reaction, and people genuinely resent you!"

Smith had the decency to write: "We are ashamed of our fellow Yellow Dog Democrats in Tinseltown who would seek to ostracize others - perhaps even deprive them of employment - because they are members of the Grand Old Party. That's not the American way."

Hirsen notes that Hollywood conservatives ranging from stars and directors to technicians have contacted him to verify that "the oppressive atmosphere that you hear about in Hollywood is definitely real."

A rising movie star said, "You cannot be pro-Republican or conservative if you want to work in this business."

An entertainment reporter told of a powerful movie company that pressured every one of its executives to fund select "liberal" Democrat candidates and causes. "It even had a list of quotas for mandatory contributions."
This is interesting:
Some aspiring actor or writer goes to Hollywood with the intention of making a name for himself. He soon discovers that if he is to get on he must not only suppress any conservatives views he may have but also express anti-conservative opinions. This impresses Hollywood's influential ideological gatekeepers.

Once these gatekeepers respond with kindness and work the actor is usually on his way to being politically hooked. At every party he attends the political talk will be of only one persuasion, the constant theme of which will be that Republicans are either evil or stupid, and possibly both. The same will apply on the set. Fellow actors, particularly commissars like Tim Robbins, will continually make disparaging and insulting comments about conservatives.
I saw an interview with some Hollywood liberal, and he was asked about this issue. His reply was that "conservatives just aren't creative".

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Jan 27, 2004, 11:16 AM

Originally posted by spacefreak:
I saw an interview with some Hollywood liberal, and he was asked about this issue. His reply was that "conservatives just aren't creative".
Absolutely true, if these boards are anything to go by.

-s*

vmarks
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 27, 2004, 11:31 AM

nice dig, organ guy.

::vmarks wanders back to the score he's writing::

I don't know what it is about staff paper over programs such as Final�, but I like writing out parts and then putting them into the computer.
If this post is in the Lounge forum, it is likely to be my own opinion, and not representative of the position of MacNN.com.

Zimphire
Baninated
Jan 27, 2004, 11:48 AM

Originally posted by NOT Misanthrope:
It's trendy to hate Bush.

Hollywood is "trendy".

Therefor, Hollywood will naturally hate Bush.
Those trendy rebels.

Yes it's pretentious.

Evan_11
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 27, 2004, 11:48 AM

Originally posted by Spheric Harlot:

-s*
Oh gimme a fricken break.

Your insultive personality must be what makes you creative, huh?

Zimphire
Baninated
Jan 27, 2004, 11:49 AM

I guess you're not old enough to remember Reagan, one of those liberal "Hollywood Fuc*s". Ignorant idiot, too, just like the current non-Hollywood Fuc* running the country.

And Schwarzenegger, there's some real liberal Hollywood schmuck.

Right-wing paranoia.

-s*
Yeah you surely don't come across as ignorant.

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Jan 27, 2004, 11:49 AM

Tee-hee.

-s*

Troll
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 27, 2004, 11:55 AM

-s*
I don't know about that. I think their justifications for massacring 10,000 innocent people in Iraq have been pretty creative.

Evan_11
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 27, 2004, 12:08 PM

I don't know about that. I think their justifications for massacring 10,000 innocent people in Iraq have been pretty creative.
Yeah and I heard Saddam Hussein was writing a french Romance novel before he was captured.

I guess that makes him ok for slaughtering 100,000's of people.

Also plenty of liberals voted for the resolution to go to war.

Christopher Hitchens, a famous, socialist columnist has praised the U.S. in going to war to overthrow Saddam.

Evan_11
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 27, 2004, 12:10 PM

dbl post

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Jan 27, 2004, 12:29 PM

Really?

It always reminds me of really bad pop music: Too few ideas to last the song, repetitive to a point where you really can't stand it after having heard it the third time, and yet, the masses lap it up because they're told to.

-s*

MacsGalor  (op)
Senior User
Jan 27, 2004, 01:40 PM

OK let me get something straight as a lot of you are missing the point.

1. I was flipping through channels and saw two chicks yelling at each other calling Bush a liar and some other crap, then rolled the intro to 7th Heaven and I switched the channel

2. 7th Heaven was an example

3. I don't want to have to reseach a movie that in deapth before I go see it. They put their 1 liners into Movies were it has no bussiness. It's like if they would have put it into "The Return of The King"

kindbud
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 27, 2004, 01:49 PM

Why would you purposefully alienate fully half of your fans if it wasn't necessary?

Reminds me of the Dixie Chicks fiasco. Everybody liked the Dixie Chicks until they dissed Dubya. Then, suddenly, their album sales plummeted. Why on Earth did they do something so stupid as to inject politics into their art? Hell, might as well take a cheap shot at religion while you're at it...ya know, in an effort to fully alienate your fan base.

If there's nothing to be gained by criticizing half the population - then maybe you shouldn't bother.

Troll
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 27, 2004, 02:05 PM

Really?

It always reminds me of really bad pop music: Too few ideas to last the song, repetitive to a point where you really can't stand it after having heard it the third time, and yet, the masses lap it up because they're told to.

-s*
I see your point. I suppose we could counter with the point that they were pretty darn creative in going into details of WMD like drawings of trains and trucks that could produce WMD and the idea of WMD sitting under palm trees in Western Iraq is kind of creative ... almost romantic, don't you think?
( Last edited by Troll; Jan 27, 2004 at 02:18 PM. )

spacefreak
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 27, 2004, 02:06 PM

You sound like the scores of disgruntled musicians I come across who blame everyone else for their inability to achieve and sustain a successful musical career.

kindbud
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 27, 2004, 02:08 PM

You sound like the scores of disgruntled musicians I come across who blame everyone else for their inability to achieve and sustain a successful musical career.

ouch.

direct hit.

thunderous_funker
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 27, 2004, 02:46 PM

What a bunch of victims. Poor oppressed conservatives needlessly victimized by the Big Bad Liberal Media.

I understand why a drug-popping phoney like Rush Limbaugh whines about being a victim. He figured out how to get rich by pretending to be the victim of the "liberal media".

What's in it for the rest of you? Does it simply make you feel better to be victims of this vast liberal conspiracy? Wearing your victimhood like a badge of honor?

Well, if you honestly think that TV networks owned by major Defense contractors and massive multinationals are really "liberal", than you're just too gullible for words and you'll be victimized by elites and authority figures for the rest of your miserable lives.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." -- Hunter S. Thompson

spacefreak
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 27, 2004, 02:51 PM

Originally posted by kindbud:
ouch.

direct hit.
What's so direct about it? That's what he sounded like.

Wait - is he a musician?

vmarks
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 27, 2004, 02:52 PM

That's why when I looked up CBS (who MoveOn claims is refusing to air their ad) and saw where they contribute money, Viacom (CBS's owner) gave 24,500 to Democrats and 16000 to Republicans?

spacefreak
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 27, 2004, 02:53 PM

Originally posted by thunderous_funker:
What a bunch of victims. Poor oppressed conservatives needlessly victimized by the Big Bad Liberal Media.
I thought we were talking about Hollywood. If we're segwaying into the media as a whole. maybe we should start a new thread.

version
Mac Elite
Jan 27, 2004, 02:53 PM

Who needs Follywood to mock bushy-eyed boy. I thought that virtually most people on this planet had this in-built mechanism to recognise a complete f***tard when they see one; except for those clouded sods who support him, like vmarks, zimpy, Simey, et al.

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Jan 27, 2004, 02:55 PM

Good one!

No, I'm just a disgruntled German bitter over our inability to achieve and sustain a successful fascist empire, bitter at watching America succeed.

Next up:

Watch closely as Jansar blames liberal-conspiracist Hollywood for the 9/11 attacks.

-s*

Forum Links
Forum Rules