Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > I'm old

I'm old
mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 21, 2012, 02:12 PM

We invited the neighbours around for what the Frogs call apéritif. Drinks and nibbles. Neighbours of the left are younger, mid-thirties with an 20 month old kid. Right side are older, must be mid 50s with 4 kids. I had seen a few of their kids but never talked to them. Didn't know how old they were/are etc.

So the neighbours with 4 kids turn up after the other neighbours. They walk into the house with 2 young ladies, one of whom is apparently visiting from Austria (the neighbour is German).

I'm 6 foot and she was virtually the same height. Loads of hair. Like loads. Like Vidal Sassoon advert loads. Slim while not skinny. Pale skin but not kept in a cellar pale. Stunning, she was super-model stunning. STUNNING I tell you.

So I offer drinks to all and sundry. Wine, beer, mojito (my wife loves them). The German neighbour says that the young ladies are in fact too young to drink.

'Ah ... how old are they?'

kimosABE
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 21, 2012, 08:07 PM

Sacre bleu!

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Sep 21, 2012, 08:46 PM

Damn your rugged old looks

-t

Ω
Mac Elite
Sep 21, 2012, 10:24 PM

[dirty old man] Thread is worthless without pics [/dirty old man]
"angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress"

mattyb  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 22, 2012, 10:57 AM

I've probably shocked people by what I wrote, but I just couldn't/can't get over how bad I was at estimating their age. I suppose that her height, hair and good looks made me think that she was older and my pickled brain being what it is, I assumed they were both adults.

I bet there are loads of people who would think the same way that I did.

mattyb  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 22, 2012, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by o View Post
[dirty old man] Thread is worthless without pics [/dirty old man]
"Oh excuse me. I was taken aback by your age. Would you please let me take some pictures of you so that I can share my mistake with others on a public internet forum."

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Sep 22, 2012, 11:59 AM

That reminds me of the thread where RAILhead posted camel toe pix of underage girls…

…and then claimed they weren't underage…and then insulted me for following up on the image source and pointing out that they were in 8th grade…

subego
Clinically Insane
Sep 22, 2012, 10:08 PM

Are you insane? Why haven't you zombied that ****er?

Ω
Mac Elite
Sep 23, 2012, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by mattyb View Post

"Oh excuse me. I was taken aback by your age. Would you please let me take some pictures of you so that I can share my mistake with others on a public internet forum."
Get your penis out. That always breaks the ice. After that you can do whatever you want.
"angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress"

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Sep 23, 2012, 01:36 AM

I'm useless at telling peoples ages as well. I had a similar sort of experience with a customer where I enquired with a girl's mother as to whether she was off to university soon only to be told she was only 15. In my defence she was far taller than both her mother and her 19 year old sister. I didn't try to ply her with booze though, I was just making conversation.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Sep 23, 2012, 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by subego View Post
Are you insane? Why haven't you zombied that ****er?
Image is long gone, and the thread isn't epic (in contrast to Zimphire's 16th Chapel thread).

I'd forgotten that Chongo jumped into the fray in a most ungracious manner, though.

http://forums.macnn.com/0/forum/362305/images-you-always-wanted-to-post-somewhere-possibly-nsfw/600#post_3624839

kimosABE
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 23, 2012, 05:23 AM

I miss Zimphire/Kevin.

subego
Clinically Insane
Sep 23, 2012, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Spheric Harlot View Post
Image is long gone
One would hope... Jeez.

I enjoyed Shaddim's biology lesson.

subego
Clinically Insane
Sep 23, 2012, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by kimosABE View Post
I miss Zimphire/Kevin.
As do I.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Sep 23, 2012, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Spheric Harlot View Post
Image is long gone
The link you posted to the album the image is from is still up and working, though.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Sep 24, 2012, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by subego View Post
One would hope... Jeez.
I enjoyed Shaddim's biology lesson.
I'm always willing to help. Oh, and that neighbor's daughter I mentioned there, she's almost 22 now and still looks like she should be in high school.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 24, 2012, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by mattyb View Post
We invited the neighbours around for what the Frogs call aperitif. Drinks and nibbles. Neighbors of the left are younger, mid-thirties with an 20 month old kid. Right side are older, must be mid 50s with 4 kids. I had seen a few of their kids but never talked to them. Didn't know how old they were/are etc.
So the neighbors with 4 kids turn up after the other neighbors. They walk into the house with 2 young ladies, one of whom is apparently visiting from Austria (the neighbour is German).
I'm 6 foot and she was virtually the same height. Loads of hair. Like loads. Like Vidal Sassoon advert loads. Slim while not skinny. Pale skin but not kept in a cellar pale. Stunning, she was super-model stunning. STUNNING I tell you.
So I offer drinks to all and sundry. Wine, beer, mojito (my wife loves them). The German neighbor says that the young ladies are in fact too young to drink.
'Ah ... how old are they?'
I was at blues bar by my house for open mic night. A couple came in. She looked much like you describe and as tall. They left a few minutes before I did. When I walked out there were 5 or 6 police cars and a DUI enforcement van with the man inside, the female was in the back of one of the squad cars. I asked the hot dog cart guy what was going on. He said as soon as they stepped out of the bar the police swooped in on them. It looked like they were waiting for the to leave the bar. An officer approached us and wanted to know if we worked for the bar. He went in to talk to the bartender. When he came out we asked him what was up. He said "see that girl in back of my car, she's 15. I'm looking at her and I can't believe she's 15."
45/47

Forum Links
Forum Rules