I'm looking for incremental backup solutions. In a perfect universe, I would simply use Time Machine with two hard drives, one is at home while the other one is at work. Here is my current setup:
(1) I use Time Machine with a hard drive that is at work.
(2) I use Dropbox for current project files.
(3) I use Synk 6 with a hard drive at home.
Synk 6 isn't really compatible with 10.7 and I have to spend some money for either an upgrade to v7 or I could use some other software.
My requirements are:
(1) It must support incremental backups.
(2) It has to work with external hard drives (I don't have spare computers lying around). I'm not interested in online backups, I already have Dropbox for that.
(3) I don't need the backup to be bootable.
(4) I'm not afraid of the command line, but command line utilities tend to be not so Mac friendly.