Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > Sync "place in track" podcast on iTunes with same place on iPod

Sync "place in track" podcast on iTunes with same place on iPod
Ham Sandwich
Jun 13, 2013, 04:42 PM

I have a bunch of 1hr.+ podcasts, if I play one in iTunes, on my Mac, is there any way I can sync the place in the track (e.g. 1:35:44) so that it starts playing it there on my iPod? And is there a way I can, say, play that track on either device, and come back later to play it on the other where I left off?

P
Jun 14, 2013, 04:54 AM

I think sync of play position works between iOS devices, so you can start on the iPhone and continue on the iPad, but the Mac won't join in on the fun. That used to work better before the new Podcasts app on iOS.
The new Mac Pro has up to 30 MB of cache inside the processor itself. That's more than the HD in my first Mac. Somehow I'm still running out of space.

Forum Links
Forum Rules