Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Technics SL-DZ1200 DJ CD player "digital turntable" - any DJs in here???

FS: Technics SL-DZ1200 DJ CD player "digital turntable" - any DJs in here???
savoirfaire
Jun 25, 2006, 02:46 AM

Hi, guys - I'm trying to lighten my load before having to move cross country so one of my luxury items, the Technics so-called digital turntable has to go. I know there are at least a couple of DJs (and probably a few wannabe DJs as well!) on this group so... I paid nearly $1000 for it initially but really haven't been using any of my dj equipment much at all, so I am selling this piece. It's in great shape. Comes with the original box, documentation and cables. Even includes the little white plugs that stabilize the platter during shipping (those almost always get lost). More details are on the official website here. They also have an awesome video clip but note clicking on the link will resize your window!

Asking $525 shipped (insured, of course). Try to find a better deal than that!

By the way, I have heatware under savoirfaire if you want to see some references.
( Last edited by savoirfaire; Jul 16, 2006 at 04:34 AM. )

savoirfaire  (op)
Jul 9, 2006, 02:24 AM

Here are some photos... As you can see these are in plum condition! Barely a scratch! Obviously some dust though...

Heavy Fluid
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 9, 2006, 09:11 AM

Is it just one digital turntable?
In a barrier free world, who needs Windows™ and Gates?

savoirfaire  (op)
Jul 9, 2006, 05:37 PM

Yep - just the one. I have an old Denon DN-2700F and a pair of 1200MkII turntables, so I only got this one to experiment with.

savoirfaire  (op)
Jul 16, 2006, 04:34 AM

$525 shipped

Forum Links
Forum Rules