Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > MP3 player, Newton 2000 and Digial Camera!!

MP3 player, Newton 2000 and Digial Camera!!
kainjow
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 27, 2002, 11:22 PM

I am selling 3 awesome products for extremely cheap. They are:

Nomad Jukebox 6G MP3 Player
Newton 2000
DualCam 640 digital camera

The Nomad Jukbox can store 6 gigabytes of MP3's and WMA's. It's in very excellent condition! Works perfectly. I will include as an extra bonus speakers to the MP3 player (which AC adapter!). USB only. Mac OS X compatible (iTunes).

The Newton 2000 is awesome. It works perfectly normal. I will include a case, many disks of software for Mac and Windows. It will also come with Mac and PC cables and AC adapter with rechargable batteries. Serial only but USB adapter! Mac OS 7/8/9 only or Mac OS X Classic.

The DualCam 640 camera is a nice beginners camera. It stores 16 normal quality pictures of 32 high quality pictures. Connects through USB and works only in Mac OS 7/8/9.

This is an awesome bundle and I am selling it all for $350. Very very nice bundle!! I might add some extras in too (I can't think of all what I have to sell right now, but max price will be $350.)

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or are interested in buying my multimedia bundle.

Thanks!

P.S. I could also add a FREE extra Gravis Gamepad Pro too! (maybe 2). So hurry up and buy this because this is an AWESOME deal you will not find anywhere else!!

[ 04-27-2002: Message edited by: kainjow ]

Justin W. Williams
Mac Elite
Apr 28, 2002, 09:52 AM

why not sell them seperately?
Justin Williams
Chicks Really Dig Me
AIM - iTikki [NEW AND IMPROVED!]
http://www.tikkirulz.com

kainjow  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 28, 2002, 10:48 AM

Originally posted by Justin W. Williams:
<STRONG>why not sell them seperately?</STRONG>
Well, last time I tried selling things separately it didn't turn out well. So I'm trying it all as a bundle.

Actually, I just want about $300 because I want to buy an iPod and get rid of my Nomad Jukekbox (the Newton and camera I don't really use).

itomato
Mac Elite
Apr 30, 2002, 03:37 PM

Wanna sell just the Newt?
-- | T () /\/\ /.\ T () --

Forum Links
Forum Rules