Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Where is your God now?

Where is your God now? (Page 6)
Thread Tools
Laminar
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 12:18 PM
 
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 12:24 PM
 
Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Still doesn't negate that Doofy claims his deity makes no distinctions between Jews and non-Jews, yet Jesus made a very harsh and disrespectful distinction right there.
Actually there is one distinction.

One will note the similarity between the twelve tribes and the twelve disciples.
One will note the name of the disciple who sold God out - Yehuda.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 12:24 PM
 
Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Still doesn't negate that Doofy claims his deity makes no distinctions between Jews and non-Jews, yet Jesus made a very harsh and disrespectful distinction right there.
Matthew 28:19-20
19
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the holy Spirit,
20
teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age."
     
Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 12:26 PM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
Gnosis.
Of course. A belief system so stupid that it had to be repressed into near oblivion by a nearly as worthless belief system, Roman Catholicism.

You're bothering with me because you think you're working through superior intellect, and thus move prove me wrong.
Now it's my turn to laugh.

Ooops. You're actually so racist that you think what Jesus said there was to do with her tribe?
What? Very clearly your beloved character called her a dog because she was a Canaanite and not of Israel. And yet you call me/my religion racist? Are you serious? Are you seriously that foolish and/or delirious? You seriously think you have a reading of the text that has Jesus not calling the woman a dog befit for crumbs because she wasn't of Israel? Pathetic.

Of course non-Jews are better off than Jews. Non-Jews don't have to put up with your shitty, racist, lawyeristic religion.
You are truly blind if you believe that. I just showed you that your godman was apparently the racist one, but you have no response to that, except a ridiculous lie that completely misreads your own text. No wonder you burned your Christian texts and claim to operate based on a religion of your own creation. You can't even be honest about your beloved "red letters."
Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
Matthew 28:19-20
And you're saying that negates Jesus harshly distinguishing between Jews and non-Jews in Matthew 15?

Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
Actually there is one distinction. One will note the similarity between the twelve tribes and the twelve disciples. One will note the name of the disciple who sold God out - Yehuda.
Which accounts excellently for your newly uncovered Jew-hatred. Your fables (gospels) have been a major source of it for 2,000 years, and yet you can't even get them straight in your own twisted, shallow head.
( Last edited by Big Mac; Jul 21, 2010 at 12:35 PM. )

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 12:41 PM
 
Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
What? Very clearly your beloved character called her a dog because she was a Canaanite and not of Israel. And yet you call me racist? Are you serious? Are you seriously that foolish and/or delirious? You seriously think you have a reading of the text that has Jesus not calling the woman a dog befit for crumbs because she wasn't of Israel? Pathetic.
Only people who read through racist eyes would assume that Jesus was calling her a dog.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Which accounts excellently for your newly uncovered Jew-hatred. Your fables (gospels) have been a major source of it for 2,000 years.
Again, lies.

1) There is no hatred here. Only one who sees everything through the eyes of hate could assume that there is. See, there's a whole spectrum of emotions between love and hate - which includes dislike.

2) Newly uncovered? Until you started with your bile I was of the opinion that the Jews are our friends. Yes, that's right - three weeks ago I was friendly towards your religion. But then I'd never been exposed to the bile you come out with. So, the correct term would be "newly developed".

3) Have you ever stopped to wonder that maybe, just maybe, the reason that your people keep getting kicked out of places throughout history is because you're a bunch of assholes?

You should note that I'm only referring to those who follow your shitty, racist religion, not ethnic Jews. But then through your trickseyness you've made it kind of difficult to differentiate, haven't you?
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 12:45 PM
 
Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
And you're saying that negates Jesus harshly distinguishing between Jews and non-Jews in Matthew 15.
No, he did that in the next two verses of Matthew 15.
27 She said, "Please, Lord, for even the dogs eat the scraps that fall from the table of their masters."
28 Then Jesus said to her in reply, "O woman, great is your faith! Let it be done for you as you wish." And her daughter was healed from that hour.
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 12:45 PM
 
Now, for those not following too closely, I'll re-iterate what this is all about.

One participant is saying: "Go find out about religion for yourself. Go ask God. Experiment. See what happens."

The other participant is saying: "My way which was given to me in the womb is the only way and all of you are too stupid to understand it, you filthy goy pigs."

Orthodox vs heterodox. Simple.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 01:00 PM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
Only people who read through racist eyes would assume that Jesus was calling her a dog.
The text said that's exactly what he does, quite explicitly. Does your "gnostic" rewriting of Matthew omit that, or are you high?

Again, lies.
I'm certainly not the liar here.

1) There is no hatred here. Only one who sees everything through the eyes of hate could assume that there is. See, there's a whole spectrum of emotions between love and hate - which includes dislike.
Calling my religion "shitty, racist and lawyeristic" isn't hate? Shitty? Defaming G-d and His Torah as you have isn't hate? Come on, Doofy, don't hedge. You're spewing all kinds of hatred. Can you be honest about that, at least?

2) Newly uncovered? Until you started with your bile I was of the opinion that the Jews are our friends. Yes, that's right - three weeks ago I was friendly towards your religion. But then I'd never been exposed to the bile you come out with. So, the correct term would be "newly developed".
Okay, so you thought Jews were your friends until I started an honest debate on Christianity. Then you suddenly underwent a transformation in which you jumped to absolute hatred of G-d, Torah, Judaism, Jews, etc. Are you really saying that you previously considered Jews friends of yours even though you harbored antipathy for them in return, or are you claiming all that hatred of yours just came about as a result of these two threads? If you want to claim these views of yours concerning Judaism and Jews are newfound as of the last three weeks, then that means you just now adopted these gnostic views on Jews and Judaism in response to what I've posted in these threads. Or, if you want to claim you've held those views for quite some time, then your professions of past friendship toward Jews have been false. Which one is it?

3) Have you ever stopped to wonder that maybe, just maybe, the reason that your people keep getting kicked out of places throughout history is because you're a bunch of assholes?
Gee, that doesn't sound at all like Nazi rhetoric, does it? I could have pulled that straight off of Stromfront.org.

You should note that I'm only referring to those who follow your shitty, racist religion, not ethnic Jews.[/quote]
Wow. So much hatred.

But then through your trickseyness you've made it kind of difficult to differentiate, haven't you?
Uh, not by what you just said. You just claimed your expressed hatred is narrowly directed toward Torah-observant Jews, like me. So by your own words you should be able to differentiate. You still like Jews in name only. You're a partial Jew-hater - a hater of Jews who follow the G-d your false god supposedly worshiped. Good for you.

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 01:14 PM
 
Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
The text said that's exactly what he does, quite explicitly.
No it doesn't. What actually happens is that he says that it's not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs. And then tosses her the bread. Which is proof positive that he doesn't regard her as a dog.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Calling my religion "shitty, racist and lawyeristic" isn't hate?
No. It's an accurate description.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
or are you claiming all that hatred dislike of yours just came about as a result of these two threads?
This.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Gee, that doesn't sound at all like Nazi rhetoric, does it? I could have pulled that straight off of Stromfront.org.
Let's expand that a little.
It's the Christian way to give harbour to those in need. Always has been.
Thus, throughout history, Jews have been allowed to settle in various countries (in which those texts you think are responsible were read).
It's only when the Europeans actually lived with your kind that they took a dislike to them and kicked them out.

If our texts are the cause, you'd never have been let in in the first place.
Thus, the texts aren't the cause. Being around you is.

In much the same way that's happened here at the NN these last few weeks.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Wow. So much hatred accuracy.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Uh, not by what you just said. You just claimed your expressed hatred is narrowly directed toward Torah-observant Jews, like me. So by your own words you should be able to differentiate.
Right. From now on, I'll refer to non-observant ethnic Jews as "Jews" and talmudic zionist poopieheads as "Talmudites". Just to differentiate.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 01:30 PM
 
I gotta say, the hyphens still fascinate me.

I didn't realize that L-rd also gets hyphens. Why not Tor-h, or H-aven? Is it bad to not capitalize these words? This puts a whole new spin on the idea that words have power!

It also reminds me of those swear word beeps you get in TV sometimes, when you know *exactly* what is said but you just can't hear what was actually said, as if the sound of the word itself is more harmful than its intent...

I'm thinking of changing my name to b-sson3c.
( Last edited by besson3c; Jul 21, 2010 at 01:40 PM. )
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 01:39 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
I gotta say, the hyphens still fascinate me.

I didn't realize that L-rd also gets hyphens. Why not Tor-h, or H-aven? Is it bad to not capitalize these words? This puts a whole new spin on the idea that words have power!
Well B-ss... ...the T-lmudites think that they're more intelligent than G-d, so they think that G-d won't notice if they mention H-m using hyphens. Heck, it's not even in their native tongue so any "we don't use words of power!" malarky is all conceited bollocks designed to separate their holy intellectualnessess from us dumb goy.

It's just one more piece of evidence to support the suggestion that they're a ridiculous cult. Like the scientologists, but with less power in Hollywood.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 01:46 PM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
Well B-ss... ...the T-lmudites think that they're more intelligent than G-d, so they think that G-d won't notice if they mention H-m using hyphens. Heck, it's not even in their native tongue so any "we don't use words of power!" malarky is all conceited bollocks designed to separate their holy intellectualnessess from us dumb goy.

It's just one more piece of evidence to support the suggestion that they're a ridiculous cult. Like the scientologists, but with less power in Hollywood.
I don't want to mock Big Mac and Jewish stuff, but when I see "G-d" I now know that it reads "God" (I tired Gad, Ged, Gid, Gud, and Gsometimesyd, but none made much sense). When I read the word in my mind and mentally pronounce "God", am I doing it all wrong? Am I supposed to see G-d and mentally read this as "G hyphen d"?

This is the same reason why I find internet forum swear word censorship or swear word beeping on TV/radio to be pretty dumb. When I see "sh-t" or "f-ck", I know *exactly* what that word is. Its meaning is the most "damaging", not the sight of the four letters or the sound of the word when pronounced.

Just like with "b-sson3c", when you pronounce this to yourself the damage has already been done if you know that the e goes in the empty slot, which you should because I'm famous here.

I do like putting things in empty slots though.
     
TheoCryst
Mac Elite
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 01:54 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
I do like putting things in empty slots though.
That's what she said.
Look at me, I'm contributing to the thread!

Any ramblings are entirely my own, and do not represent those of my employers, coworkers, friends, or species
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 01:58 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
I don't want to mock Big Mac and Jewish stuff, but when I see "G-d" I now know that it reads "God" (I tired Gad, Ged, Gid, Gud, and Gsometimesyd, but none made much sense). When I read the word in my mind and mentally pronounce "God", am I doing it all wrong? Am I supposed to see G-d and mentally read this as "G hyphen d"?
Exactly.
The mind forms the destructive or creative powers of the word in itself. Whether it be translated to actual words is irrelevant.

We can see this in Crowley's training manuals. First one takes a word and then decides not to say it (let's say - don't say "no" for a week). Every time one says it, one marks a cut on one's arm.
And then, the training progresses to not thinking it.

Of course, the aim of this training is to be in full control of one's mind, since the mind is a lot more powerful than people realise.

Since the desire in the talmuddies is to not actually become holy but to give the impression of being holy, one can be tr-cksey with it. If they were actually trying to become holy by their methods, they'd have to shut up about God.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 02:01 PM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
Now, for those not following too closely, I'll re-iterate what this is all about.
Oh goody. No, Doofy, I'll explain to you what this is all about at the bottom of this post, after I finish responding to these one liners of yours.

One participant is saying: "Go find out about religion for yourself. Go ask God. Experiment. See what happens."
What you call an "experiment" is idiocy. You told me I'd have to bash myself over the head to experiment in the fashion that you desire, which means I'd have to damage my brain to get near to the source and level of your of "religion." I'd have to suffer major head trauma to get to your low level, Doofy.

By the way, I've done as you requested - sincerely asking for the truth (not the bashing myself over the head part). And my religious beliefs and path were confirmed as truth. Yours were confirmed as falsehood. But as you've already admitted, once I've done what you demand you'll just change the standard or scream that an evil devil like me can't possibly receive divine truth. I've already got your number Doofy. I know all your little tricks.

The other participant is saying: "My way which was given to me in the womb is the only way and all of you are too stupid to understand it, you filthy goy pigs."
I never said it was the only way. That is false. I have only evaluated Christian theology based on the objective standard of the Hebrew Scriptures, a standard you completely reject (as opposed to real Christians who count it as half of their canon). But much more importantly, you're the only one who has said anything about "filthy goy pigs." I've never used the term goy here, and I've never called non-Jews filthy, either. You yourself may be a filthy pig - your many falsehoods and fallacies in this conversation certainly allow that description to stick - but it has nothing to do with you being a non-Jew. Of course, given your level of near-complete ignorance I doubt you even know what the Hebrew word goy means. Nor is it worth it to try to teach you. Here's a hint, though: Although it popularly can be used in a negative way to refer to non-Jews, the actual term goy is a positive one. I have tried multiple times now in this thread to teach you the truth of how positively Torah Judaism views non-Jews, and yet you persist in continuing to make up outlandish calumnies to the contrary.

Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
Exactly. Since the desire in the talmuddies is to not actually become holy but to give the impression of being holy, one can be tr-cksey with it. If they were actually trying to become holy by their methods, they'd have to shut up about God.
Just as much as with nearly everything else you've written, that comment is utterly nonsensical. I hyphenate because I show reverence for the one true G-d, even when using an English equivalent to an appellation in the holy tongue. You and besson and mock it until the cows come home. And again, you keep saying I use tricks but can't point to a single hard example of my trickery. Perhaps to one with so little understanding as yourself, my arguments look tricky, but that's just a symptom of your limitations that you have yet to transcend. In truth you employ tricks, deception and outright lies because you can't compete with the truth I post here.

Here Doofy, is the truth about this contest. You came up with a form of religion that was of your design and thus palatable to your narrow religious tastes. You label it vaguely as mystical or gnostic Christianity. It certainly isn't a Christianity that anyone holding narrowly to only the so-called "New Testament" canon could defend as Christianity. Then I come in to a thread about a Jesus idol scortched from above into oblivion and start posting arguments that clearly are very threatening to you. Was I blunt in these two threads? Yes, certainly. Did I attack you personally? No, I didn't. But you saw my words as assaults on your beliefs, words that undermine the religion you created for yourself. So you lash out very harshly. And you develop into a Jew-hater before our eyes (or you are merely outing long held hatreds). The so-called New Testament portrays the one you worship as a Jew who believed in most of the Torah that you mock, yet you come out hating G-d and the Torah and Torah observant Jews. You're a Jew-hater, and a deceptive one at that. You say I've used tricks, implying I've written dishonestly, but I have done no such thing. You are clearly guilty of using rhetorical tricks and lies and deception in this conversation, not I.

I thought the two rules your god taught you were to know there is a god and to be excellent to others. You're clearly violating the two commandments you created for yourself through your treatment of me, for even if you believe you're completely right and I'm completely wrong (and I highly doubt you do based on your reaction to me) do you really think you're being excellent to me? Remotely kind? Even indifferent? Surely none of those descriptions apply to your conduct in this thread.

And meanwhile, the atheists snicker at a less than-Christian Christian and religious Jew getting into the trenches over religion. To them belief in any deity is delusional. I wish I didn't have to strive with you, Doofy, I really do. But on the other hand I think you'd actually be better off as an atheist rather than a wretched disclaimer of G-d in favor of a false god of your own making (and here I'm not talking narrowly about the false god that is Jesus, I'm talking about the false god in Doofy's mind).

Look into the mirror, you miserable wretch. I promise you that the one and only G-d of Israel, the Author of my eternal Torah and the Creator of all is watching all of His creation. And though He has hidden His face and concealed Himself in most respects since the destruction of His Holy Temple, He is always with us, even watching over the wanton sinners like you Doofy. Blaspheme, mock, vilify, despise Him and His truth all you want, but the facts won't change Doofy. You'll just continue to dig yourself an increasingly bigger hole - and to what end? A cursed death like the false god you worship? The last thing I'll tell you is that the one true G-d is waiting for you to repent. You're not the stupidest person around, so I hold out some hope for you. It won't be easy, though, because you've bought into such virulent hatred that it's going to be difficult for you to return to truth and holiness. But I still feel some good in you - I don't the dark side has penetrated you completely. I could be wrong though.

I'm sure you'll respond to this post with yet more illogical falsehood and defamation. As for me, I've written enough truth to last for a while. I've tried to reach out with truth to those who don't currently embrace much of it. I see that you in particular were woefully unprepared for the message, but hopefully I've reached someone. I have said my peace, and I won't be trolled back into the thread by your evil, sinful words.
( Last edited by Big Mac; Jul 21, 2010 at 02:15 PM. )

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ
     
Laminar
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 02:11 PM
 
Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Then I come in to a thread about a Jesus idol scortched from above into oblivion and start posting arguments that clearly are very threatening to you.
I remember that.
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 02:12 PM
 
What is also intriguing to me using this thread as an example of many things we encounter in life is how self-righteousness over complex matters is seen as a source of strength and not weakness. That's why I say that I'm agnostic and not an atheist, because who am I to say for certain that there is no god?

I would be far more interested in any sort of faith if the people luring me in were far more accepting of the possibility of there being many things about their faith, religious scripture, or life itself that they don't understand rather than taking on this whole "I have everything figured out, with time you can too" sort of thing...

Doofy, I'd still like to know why somebody's emotional belief in the Christian God is superior to somebody else's hypothetical earnest belief in the flying spaghetti monster? Both are based on our experiences... If somebody really claims to be touched by his noodly apendage, how is that more right or wrong than anything else? I can understand a emotional/faith based religion, but then why should it be Christianity?
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 02:23 PM
 
Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
What you call an "experiment" is idiocy.
It's idiocy to search for the truth instead of blindly accepting what your grandaddy told you?

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
By the way, I've done as you requested.
No you haven't. You couldn't possibly have done it in the state of mind you've been in the last couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
I never said it was the only way.
Well, before you go, please give us a list of approved religions. Because Christianity or "whatever I've cooked up for myself" sure doesn't appear to be on it.

You state that there's multiple ways, then expose that lie by attempting to trounce everything that isn't your "truth".

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
I have tried multiple times now in this thread to teach you the truth of how positively Torah Judaism views non-Jews
Except the Canaanites, obviously.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Just as much as with nearly everything else you've written, that comment is utterly nonsensical. You keep saying I use tricks but can't point to a single hard example of my trickery.
You've got Dakar accusing you of putting words into his mouth. This is one example of many.
Your mind is so twisted by the unholy gibberish that you adhere to that you wouldn't know "straight" if it whacked you upside the head.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Here Doofy, is the truth. You came up with a form of religion that was of your design and thus palatable to your narrow religious tastes.
No. Here's the truth. I adhere to ancient Christianity, the way it was before it was tainted by racist judaisers.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
You label it vaguely as mystical or gnostic Christianity. It certainly isn't a Christianity that anyone holding narrowly to only the so-called "New Testament" canon could defend as Christianity.
How would you know? You think Christians worship bits of wood.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Then I come in to a thread about a Jesus idol scortched from above into oblivion and start posting arguments that clearly are very threatening to you. Was I blunt in these two threads? Yes, certainly. Did I attack you personally? No, I didn't.
You brought me into the threads. You mention me by name a couple of times. I'm just putting you right.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
And you develop into a Jew-hater.
There's that tricksey again. I thought we'd already established that I'm a talmudite disliker?

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
You're a Jew-hater, and a deceptive one at that. You say I've used tricks, implying I've written dishonestly, but I have done no such thing. You are clearly guilty of using rhetorical tricks and lies and deception in this conversation, not I.
You're now using the stereotypical trick of "he's an anti-semite!", when I've already told you I don't mind Jews. I strongly dislike you talmudites though.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
I thought the two rules your god taught you were to know there is a god and to be excellent to others. You're clearly violating the two commandments you created for yourself through your treatment of me, for even if you believe you're completely right and I'm completely wrong (and I highly doubt you do based on your reaction to me) do you really think you're being excellent to me? Remotely kind? Even indifferent? Surely none of those descriptions apply to your conduct in this thread.
Don't be mistaken. They day you stop worshipping your serpent, we'll go for a beer. You are not your ancestors' religion.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Look into the mirror, you miserable wretch. I promise you that the one and only G-d of Israel, the Author of my eternal Torah and the Creator of all is watching all of His creation.
I promise you that my God, the creator of all creation, is watching your g-d, the destroyer, very closely.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
And though He has hidden His face and concealed Himself in most respects, He is always with us, even watching over the wanton sinners. Blaspheme, mock, vilify, despise Him and His truth all you want, but the facts won't change Doofy.
Yes, the facts won't change. You still worship the serpent, as stated 2,000 years ago by the true God.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 02:26 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
Doofy, I'd still like to know why somebody's emotional belief in the Christian God is superior to somebody else's hypothetical earnest belief in the flying spaghetti monster? Both are based on our experiences... If somebody really claims to be touched by his noodly apendage, how is that more right or wrong than anything else? I can understand a emotional/faith based religion, but then why should it be Christianity?
I'm not saying that Bess. I'm saying get down on your knees to whatever you think is out there and be touched by His noodly appendage - you will find the truth if you seek it. Easy, no?
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 02:28 PM
 
I do agree with Doofy that it is possible to be in between love and hate. This is the same stunt that people pull when it comes to race, for example. "You disagree with my political power grab or positions/beliefs/opinions and demonstrate some amount of distaste/dislike, you must hate me and therefore be a racist!"
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 02:30 PM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
I'm not saying that Bess. I'm saying get down on your knees to whatever you think is out there and be touched by His noodly appendage - you will find the truth if you seek it. Easy, no?
We're cool then

I take it you're cool with all other faiths, so long as they keep to themselves and stuff and/or have big boobies? (Male or female, you usually don't specify)... If so, maybe you're more of the Unitarian Universalist type if one really wanted to smack a label on your ass?
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 02:43 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
I take it you're cool with all other faiths, so long as they keep to themselves and stuff?
Not quite. I'm OK with faith-based faiths.

The ones made by lawyers for lawyers? Nope - they're not faiths, they're cultures. Any loving creator would not require His creation to sit in the dark reading arcane gobbledegook in order to get to know Him. Anyone who would think that has no clue.

In short, if it looks like lawyers, it's lawyers. If it looks like God, it's God.

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
If so, maybe you're more of the Unitarian Universalist type if one really wanted to smack a label on your ass?
I wouldn't go that far. However, I'm sure that God won't punish those who don't properly hear His word provided they haven't deemed fit to invent themselves as God.

Jesus didn't simply come to shed blood* for us - He came to show the way. Love God (in whatever incarnation you see Him) and follow the way (peace, truth and simplicity) and you're in with a good chance even if you've never heard of Jesus.

(* It is as mainstream Christianity believes, but then some. This is far too complicated a subject to go into.)
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: The Rock
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 02:45 PM
 
Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Christianity doesn't teach that all sins are wiped away by Jesus?
Wait a minute.

This is not what you originally said. You've changed your wording. First you said "sin is wiped away." I said "I don't think so; sin still exists but is covered by Jesus' sacrifice." Then you said "so sins are not wiped away?"

There is a difference. AFAIK Christianity holds that "sins" of believers are "wiped away" (or "washed away" as the colloquialism goes). But sin, itself, is not wiped away. Sin still exists. That is why Christians still believe that they can, and do, still commit sin - but those sins they commit are "covered" by Jesus. (The analogy is often made to the first Passover in Egypt in Exodus, where the blood on the doorpost spared the inhabitants. Hence Jesus is often referred to as "the Lamb of God.")


But how do Christians account for why people have continued to physically die for the last 2,000 years? Whether Christians believe Jesus' sacrifice wiped sin away or merely covered it, why doesn't that alleged atonement prevent physical death? Death is still in this world. People still sin, and people still die. Don't Christians wonder why? If I were a Christian I certainly would. I know there are varying views on atonement in Christianity, but I still don't see how the Christian doctrine of perfect atonement by the death of Jesus makes sense in light of the fact that his supposed coming didn't change the physical condition of humanity. And yes, I know that Christians will again bring up physical v. spiritual life, but I'm still failing to see how they can hold to their view of vicarious atonement through Jesus given that sin and death still exist in this world. I don't see how Christians can claim that through Jesus people are no longer punished for sins, since Romans declares that "the wages of sin is death," and people (including Christians) have all been born into this world only to die over the last 2,000 years. If according to Christians all sins, including Adam's, are believed to be forgiven because of belief in Jesus (or even without belief in Jesus, if they hold to the universal atonement view), why does physical death still occur?
You keep saying "I don't see why...." The simple answer is, "why not?" You're not really making an argument for why these beliefs can't be true - you're saying "I don't see why" as though your lack of understanding of the subject means that the subject cannot be true, or make any sense. Just because you don't know the answer "why" they believe these things doesn't mean they don't make sense.

If you ask some of the knowledgeable Christians on this board I'm sure they might be able to explain "why" they believe some of the things you've listed above. FYI however, as I understand it the answer lies in the book of Revelations and the third coming (?) of Christ. Christians believe that the Jewish faith as it exists today misinterprets the Torah - that the Messiah's (first?) return was not to set up a physical kingdom, but a spiritual one, and that this spiritual kingdom would later be followed by a physical kingdom in a later return. I think it's at this later point that Satan will have been defeated and sin no longer in the world (but I'm a bit of a layperson so don't take my word for it).

Really, these statements that you're making here seem to show that you don't know very much about the beliefs behind Christianity - or perhaps Protestant Christianity in particular I guess I should say. So that makes it more difficult to understand why you continue to dismiss it based on "intellectual laziness" as you've stated several times, when you clearly haven't turned much of your own intellect to studying the New Testament.

greg
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 02:53 PM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
I wouldn't go that far. However, I'm sure that God won't punish those who don't properly hear His word provided they haven't deemed fit to invent themselves as God.
I was going to be asked to be called B-ss or B-sson3c, but maybe this would be a bad idea...
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 03:05 PM
 
Besides, if I formally declared myself as a God maybe some of the Christians in here would want to eat my flesh and drink my blood?
     
Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 03:49 PM
 
Again I have felt compelled to violate my pledge. Damn your evil ways, Doofus. It is only because I have some residual regard for you that I try to correct you, but my stamina to wade through your filth has been exhausted.

Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
It's idiocy to search for the truth instead of blindly accepting what your grandaddy told you?
You have nerve to call me blind. That's rich. You can't even give a passable explanation for why you reject your own "red letters," you know the ones where Jesus is shown to be a sinful Jew yet still a Jew who practiced at least portions of the eternal Torah you vilify. You also deny your mangod's clearly racist words that are very clearly in the gospels, but again it's obvious why you burned those books. You have no integrity and no shame, at least in this debate.

No you haven't. You couldn't possibly have done it in the state of mind you've been in the last couple of weeks.
There you go again, creating more excuses to complicate the experiment you asked me to indulge in. You are a liar, Doofy, and a fraudster.

Well, before you go, please give us a list of approved religions. Because Christianity or "whatever I've cooked up for myself" sure doesn't appear to be on it.
lpk, who I've gained a level of respect for in the course of this thread, knows far more about Christianity than you, and he too calls whatever you claim to believe in counterfeit Christianity. Just for reference in case you missed it.

But since you asked religions that are valid are those that are within the parameters of the 7 Laws of Noah. Some rabbis have ruled that Christianity qualifies as a Noahide faith, whereas others have ruled the other way. I obviously hold with the latter view. And the reason why is because the Christianity that most Christians believe in is by definition idolatry, and that's the first of the seven laws being broken.

And while we're on the subject of trying to trounce others' beliefs, why can't you take your own advice and be accepting of other belief systems? The easy thing to say is that you're just attempting and failing to fight fire with fire, but I don't think that's the truth at all. You fault me for not being accepting of other religions, but where's your acceptance? I'm merely arguing theology, but you're attacking G-d, His Torah, my people and me in very vitriolic, highly personal ways. Talk about hypocrisy. But I know why you act as you do, so again I pity you. You're like a rabid dog, Doofy.

You state that there's multiple ways, then expose that lie by attempting to trounce everything that isn't your "truth".
And here you begin to explicitly admit the great power of my words. For after all, if my arguments had no power you would have just said a couple of things denouncing me and then you would have moved on. But no, it's very clear just how much impact I've had trouncing you what you believe in Doofy. And I wasn't even directing it toward you to begin with. Again, initially I was merely debating from a starting point of the Hebrew Scriptures as divine truth and evaluating Pauline Christianity on that basis. That is, in truth, what set you off. I see now that all your animosity directed toward me is symptomatic of the fact that you either strongly suspect I'm right or, more likely, know fully well that I'm right, yet you're too scared to admit it. The consequences are too devastating for you to deal with, so you lash out at me in various despicable ways.

Except the Canaanites, obviously.
Canaanite society was filthy and barbaric, and they were dispossessed of the Land because of it. You'd fit right in with the Canaanites, I'd imagine. A prime difference between the two of us is that you believe in a god who asks merely for blind devotion and then is soft toward those who profess blind belief, even toward all that which is unholy, irrational and sinful. In contrast, I believe in the one true G-d who asks for intellectually-based devotion and Who set forth at Mount Sinai unchanging teachings about Himself and unchanging rules of conduct for His followers - the true G-d Who is holy and thus demands holiness from His children. A G-d Who rewards good and punishes evil. You can't stand to worship a G-d like that, for whatever particular reason, so you denounce Him and choose instead to follow a squishy god made in your own image and likeness.

You've got Dakar accusing you of putting words into his mouth. This is one example of many.
BS, and you know it. I summarized his words in a fashion he disagreed with, but I never put words in his mouth. Try harder, Doofus.
Your mind is so twisted by the unholy gibberish that you adhere to that you wouldn't know "straight" if it whacked you upside the head.
Funny, the exact same words could have come from me concerning you.

No. Here's the truth. I adhere to ancient Christianity, the way it was before it was tainted by racist judaisers.
Hahaha. What foolishness. You say that, and yet you quoted in the other thread from a section of the Greek scriptures about classes of prohibited conduct that Christians should abstain from without knowing that that passage was essentially a summary of the 7 Laws of Noah. Ignorant, pathetic fool. And ask yourself this, Doof, if Jesus did away with all accountability for sin, why did the Jerusalem Church tell Paul that certain activities were still prohibited if a Christian wanted to consider him or herself a Christian? If all is forgiven under Jesus as I think you believe, why prohibit anything at all? The truth you can't see is that the quotation you gave originally came from Jewish teachings for how non-Jews are to act in order to be considered righteous. Racist Judaizers. WIthout Judaizers you're left with the pathetic mess of thoroughly contradictory, self-indulgent falsehood that you call your mystic Christianity.

Btw, Doofy, given your gnostic belief in Judaizing of Christianity, have you ever stopped to ask yourself what possibly could have Judaized Christianity and why? You really think Christianity started out as a completely non-Jewish religion? And thus you apparently don't believe James and the Jerusalem Church, even though you quoted their ruling to Paul in the other thread? Do you call Paul a Judaizer for Romans 11, or do you just disclaim it as a forgery, or what? And if Judaizers got a hold of a religion that was previously completely non-Jewish in your opinion, how do you account for it getting Judaized? Jews certainly weren't popular by the time the Christian canon got handed down, and yet mysteriously you think it got Judaized. The early church fathers like Justin Martyr hated Jews yet still the Judaizing remained. Gee, must be difficult for you to wrap that tiny little mind of yours around such facts.

In truth, Doofy, all the evidence shows that Christianity started out a Jewish movement around a failed messiah. It did not get "Judaized," rather, it was Jewish from its inception and got heathenized as non-Jews took it over. Remember when I was talking before in the other thread about the way Christianity could have gotten started as a Jewish cult movement centered around a charismatic teacher whose followers loved him so much they wanted him desperately to be Mashiach? Back when I was discussing that you told me you weren't going to pay attention to my arguments, at which time I could sense the seeds of hatred growing in you. Remember? I wasn't even being overtly offensive to Pauline Christianity at that point, but already you were turning your mind off because what I had to say was making you uncomfortable. I know the truth about you, Doofy. I know the hows and whys of your conduct. You don't have to lie about it, even though it has been shameful. Anyway, the very text you quoted records that Paul was prevented from preaching an unrestricted form of Christianity to non-Jews. He had to teach them basic laws of conduct expected of Christians. And it turns out the teachings found therein are essentially the 7 Laws of Noah. And it appears they taught Paul to preach that because the Jerusalem Church under James was in truth a breakaway Jerusalem synagogue. Most likely James and those with him were still Jews. Misguided Jews, but apparently still Jews. And when their beliefs in an imminent coming of the the messiah they believed in were not vindicated the Jerusalem Church died off. I'm pretty sure you've never heard of them, but try researching the term Eibionites some time. You may learn something. (Oops, I shouldn't have told you that because of course you wouldn't want to learn anything that could possibly threaten your Dopey Doofy religion.)

Here's a freebie, Doof: The Jerusalem Church conveyed those laws of Noah to Paul because they knew that would be the thing to truly help the non-Jews Paul would be converting. Belief in a failed messiah and later a mangod would do nothing to help them other than to get them into a new religion, but the laws of Noah would help. You offered that text from your own burned scriptures without even thinking about the implications, didn't you? Obviously without being mindful at all of where it came from. Truly amazing.

Here's another freebie: Your gnostic beliefs weren't the original Christianity. The non-Jewish world was steeped in gnostic cults in the era of the founding of Christianity. At a certain point after the founding of Christianity gnostic got a hold of it and "gnosticized" it, and then it was nearly wiped out by the Church. If you think that was the original Christianity you're totally out to lunch in that respect as well.

How would you know? You think Christians worship bits of wood.
How would I know that what you claim as your religion is counterfeit Christianity? Because I have brain capable of objective thought, something you clearly lack, at least in this regard. I've done the research and formed educated views based on the information I've collected. I know that I'm far more knowledgeable on the topic of Christianity because my mind isn't clouded by an even falser derivative of it that you hold to.

As for Christians worshiping bits of wood, I already addressed that point. But you surely must be very sensitive about it to bring it up yet again. Just as the prophets denounced the activity when it was directed toward the false gods of ancient times, they would denounce it today because the same denouncements apply to the biggest false god the world has ever seen, the unemployed Jewish carpenter who died a cursed death at the hands of uncircumcised heathens.

You brought me into the threads. You mention me by name a couple of times. I'm just putting you right.
Putting me right? I've been trying to hold a debate over theology. All you've done is try to deceive.

There's that tricksey again. I thought we'd already established that I'm a talmudite disliker?
Tricksey, huh? You wacky Brits - why do you love to corrupt your own language?

You dislike the Talmud but you find it fine to use as a source when you bring up women prophets it recognizes, right? I'm sure you think it's fair to bring it up to lie about it, too. How is it fair for you to cite the Talmud but not for me to do the same in order to debunk your false claims about my religion? Tell me how you justify that double standard, please. Retard.

You're now using the stereotypical trick of "he's an anti-semite!", when I've already told you I don't mind Jews. I strongly dislike you talmudites though.
Is that because of mere ignorance or fear of the truth that it contains?

Don't be mistaken. They day you stop worshipping your serpent, we'll go for a beer. You are not your ancestors' religion.
And the day you start using that brain of yours to think critically, logically about your claims is the day I'll see you as something other than a primitive idolater. Just because you call it gnosticism and think you're justified by real Christians also being against you doesn't make you anything other than a wretched fool steeped in heathen idolatry. But it's entirely up to you that you brazenly reject and mock the one true G-d, the G-d of Avraham, Yitzhak and Yacov, of Moshe and Aaron, of David and Solomon.

Yes, the facts won't change. You still worship the serpent, as stated 2,000 years ago by the true God.
May the L-rd of Hosts forgive you for the enormous sin that comes forth from you. May He be more lenient on you than I am toward you, for your sake. I will pray for the enlightenment you sorely need. Perhaps some day you'll use the brain the L-rd endowed you with to see the grave error of your ways. And the rest of you reading through these pages will judge for yourselves who has prevailed here.
( Last edited by Big Mac; Jul 21, 2010 at 04:07 PM. )

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ
     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 04:07 PM
 
Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
May the L-rd of Hosts forgive you for the enormous sin that comes forth from you. May He be more lenient on you than I am toward you, for your sake. I will pray for the enlightenment you sorely need. Perhaps some day you'll use the brain the L-rd endowed you with to see the grave error of your ways. And the rest of you reading through these pages will judge for yourselves who has prevailed here.
Matthew 7 comes to mind .
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 04:11 PM
 
Pushed some buttons, did I, MacPigDog?

Dakar says you put words in his mouth.
Shortcut, despite professing himself to be a layman, knows more about Christianity than you do.
Everyone can see your tricksey ways, your lack of logic and your stupidity.

How do I make this clear?
You do not worship God. You worship satan. The One True God stated this Himself.
The torah you read is not the Torah which Jesus speaks of. In your conceit, you completely and utterly misunderstood it.

If you think that God would elect one people over another, you are a racist.
If you think that God would only allow intellectuals to know Him, you are a conceited fool.

You know nothing of God. You work for the other guy.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 04:32 PM
 
Big Mac worships Satan? Geez, how far do you intend to go here Doofy? You don't have to get more and more radical and forceful in your language to drive your point home. If he wasn't buying it when you were less aggressive he probably isn't going to buy it now. Besides, it's not like he has a track record of being open minded at least so far as his political beliefs go.
     
Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 04:41 PM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
Pushed some buttons, did I, MacPigDog?
Nah. But thank you. This is the first time I've gotten to debate a true fool of your kind.

Dakar says you put words in his mouth.
Again, maybe you're too dumb to recognize the difference, but all I did was summarize what he said in a way that he disagreed with. You're the one who puts words in other people's mouths and then fails to even acknowledge it when you're called on it - like the "filthy goy" line you used multiple times.

Shortcut, despite professing himself to be a layman, knows more about Christianity than you do.
Just an empty rhetorical remark. No substance. Do you see

Everyone can see your tricksey ways, your lack of logic and your stupidity.
More empty rhetoric and ugly, faux-English. It's a good thing America's around to teach you limey SOBs how to speak proper English. Given your colloquialisms I bet you're the type of Englishman with a cockney accent so thick not even your own countrymen can understand you.

You do not worship God. You worship satan. The One True God stated this Himself.
And there we go. There's the pure hate on display for everyone to see. But Dopey, aren't you the one claiming the original form of your religion was corrupted by Judaizers? Judaizers who strangely left all kinds of Jew-hatred inside the religion? Don't you know that your red letters also have your mangod say that the Pharisees sit Moshe's seat? Is that just Judaizing in your opinion, and if so how given that they're in the same texts how can you be sure of what's true and what's false? A religion so easily corrupted is definitely far, far removed from truth.

You want to say I worship Satan. Fool, you go ahead and proclaim/believe that if you are so inclined. But if that's what you want to believe, at least recognize that according to your texts Satan could kick your mangod's ass. You worship a pathetic wimp who apparently prayed for his deity to save him and take away a death sentence to no avail, a death sentence that your mangod was too weak to revoke of his own accord. You like that Dopey? Only a complete moron or one possessed by an evil spirit himself could mistake good and evil as you have.

The torah you read is not the Torah which Jesus speaks of. In your conceit, you completely and utterly misunderstood it.
Misunderstood what, exactly? And when Jesus references the Torah and specific aspects of it you still say that's not the Torah, right? We're talking your red letters, here, Doop. Or are the only parts of the red letters you believe in now the ones that vilify Jews? What an utter moron. Are you entirely sure you didn't fry that pea sized brain of yours during your "expierments," Doopey?

If you think that God would elect one people over another, you are a racist. If you think that God would only allow intellectuals to know Him, you are a conceited fool.
So you condemn my people but at the same time say it's impossible for G-d to condemn those He condemns? Your own gospels portray your mangod as differentiating and holding Israel above the other nations, but conveniently you reject that.

As for believing in a G-d who would let only intellectuals know Him, you're putting words in my mouth again. But now it's even more plainly seen how threatened you are by my intellect. It may be hard for a Dopey guy like to believe, but this stuff isn't all that difficult to understand. It doesn't take much intellect to figure out, at least not in my opinion. Maybe to you it's the intellectual equivalent of moving mountains.

Yes, G-d does demand certain knowledge of Him. Yes, He has defined attributes and defined standards. If you reject those things you get an amorphous, completely false god such as the one you believe in. You twist your view of what you worship to suit your rhetoric and purposes at any given moment, Dumbo. You pervert your very limited understanding of even the so-called New Testament you believe in just try to score points. I'm quite confident that if I had innocuously probed your views weeks before, your religious views would have been quite different from what you claim them to be right now.

You're a pitiful case, Doofy. You can call me, my G-d, my Torah, my people, whatever you like - just keep digging that hole. As for me, I've wasted far too much of my valuable time trying to reason with you, you sad, despicable excuse for a human being. Just know that one day idolatry will be swept away for all the earth forever.
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
Big Mac worships Satan? Geez, how far do you intend to go here Doofy? You don't have to get more and more radical and forceful in your language to drive your point home. If he wasn't buying it when you were less aggressive he probably isn't going to buy it now. Besides, it's not like he has a track record of being open minded at least so far as his political beliefs go.
I thank you for the effort, besson, but there's clearly no reasoning with him. I clearly wounded his beliefs very grievously, so he tried his best to hit back at me the only ways he knew how. Lacking logic, he went first to the most ludicrous arguments. And in the end he resorted to classical forms of Jew-hatred that are found in the so-called New Testament. Dopey a filthy person, and I'm glad I know that now. As for his Jew-hatred, he's certainly not the first, nor will he be the last to irrationally hate my people. There is nothing new under sun.
( Last edited by Big Mac; Jul 21, 2010 at 04:50 PM. )

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 04:42 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
Big Mac worships Satan? Geez, how far do you intend to go here Doofy? You don't have to get more and more radical and forceful in your language to drive your point home.
Who's being radical and forceful? I'm simply stating the facts.

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
If he wasn't buying it when you were less aggressive he probably isn't going to buy it now.
Of course he won't buy it publicly. He knows deep inside who he serves.

Looky here...
YouTube - True Jews are against israel and zionists
A bunch of proper God-fearing Jews who would really like the likes of MacPigDog (a self-confessed zionist) to wither and die. These are the Jews I can do business with - I assumed that MacPigDog was one of their ilk, until he showed himself to be a zionist talmudite.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 04:47 PM
 
I must have missed where MacPigDog came from....
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 04:51 PM
 
Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
More empty rhetoric and ugly, faux-English. It's a good thing America's around to teach you limey SOBs how to speak proper English properly.
Fixed.

You are very intelligent and learned, MacPigDog. I bow down before your superior intellect.

Are you going to start posting your IQ next so we can all wonder at your magnificence?

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
But if that's what you want to believe, at least recognize that according to your texts Satan could kick your mangod's ass. You worship a pathetic wimp who apparently prayed for his deity to save him and take away a death sentence, one that your mangod was too weak to revoke of his own accord. You like that Dopey?
I like it and understand it. You see, my God is one of love and peace. Unlike yours, which seems to base itself on who will win in a fight.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 04:51 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
I must have missed where MacPigDog came from....
I've just been watching South Park.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 04:53 PM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
YouTube - True Jews are against israel and zionists
A bunch of proper God-fearing Jews [emphasis mine] who would really like the likes of MacPigDog (a self-confessed zionist) to wither and die. These are the Jews I can do business with - I assumed that MacPigDog was one of their ilk, until he showed himself to be a zionist talmudite.
If anyone had any doubts about what a moron Dopey here is, he posted a link to anti-Zionist religious Jews. Dopey, look at how they're dressed. Do they look like Christians to you? They're Talmudists too, yet you're quick to jump on their bandwagon because you think you can use it as ammunition against me. Moron, they believe in the exact same TaNaKh as I.

On what basis do you call them G-d fearing over me? Just because they're ignorantly against the modern state of Israel? You think they believe in your mangod idol? Laughable. What a friggin retard you are.
( Last edited by Big Mac; Jul 21, 2010 at 05:00 PM. )

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 05:00 PM
 
Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
On what basis do you call them G-d fearing over me?...
Laughable. What a friggin retard you are.
Well, they're not calling people retards, for starters.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 05:01 PM
 
At least my God knows karate and has good numchuck fighting skills.
     
Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 05:03 PM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
Well, they're not calling people retards, for starters.
If they met you and you dared say the things about HaShem that you've say here to them, they'd do a whole lot more than call you names. Vile idiot.

Tell me, Dumpy, just how precisely are they G-d fearing and you claim I'm not when they believe in the same Torah Navim and Ketuvim as I? The same Talmud as I? Please explain your thought process - I really enjoy seeing your mental deficiency in action.

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ
     
Laminar
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 05:03 PM
 
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 05:04 PM
 
STOP EDITING YOUR POSTS YOU TRICKSEY F'ER.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Moron, they believe in the exact same TaNaKh as I.
...
Just because they're ignorantly against the modern state of Israel?
Wait. So...

I'm not a Christian because I read the texts differently than those you perceive as Christians.

...While..

They're the same as you because they read your texts differently than you do?


Keep on unravelling, MacPigDog. It's fun to watch.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Laminar
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 05:04 PM
 
Are you purposely calling Doofy by the names of the Seven Dwarves?
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 05:05 PM
 
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 05:05 PM
 
Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
At least my God knows karate and has good numchuck fighting skills.
How does he manage to not catch any other appendages with the 'chucks? Very skilled at it?
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 05:06 PM
 
Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
Are you purposely calling Doofy by the names of the Seven Dwarves?
There was a Dumpy dwarf?
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 05:06 PM
 
Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
Are you purposely calling Doofy by the names of the Seven Dwarves?
Yes. It makes him feel tall.
Something's got to.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 05:07 PM
 
I have a feeling my post isn't going to get responded to before this thread gets locked and the key thrown away.
     
besson3c
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: yes
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 05:07 PM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
How does he manage to not catch any other appendages with the 'chucks? Very skilled at it?
Each appendage wields its own numchuck, hippy.
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 05:09 PM
 
Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
If they met you and you dared say the things about HaShem that you've say here to them, they'd do a whole lot more than call you names.
With whose army backing them?

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
Tell me, Dumpy, just how precisely are they G-d fearing and you claim I'm not when they believe in the same Torah Navim and Ketuvim as I? The same Talmud as I?
Well, they're not calling people retards, for starters.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 05:10 PM
 
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
STOP EDITING YOUR POSTS YOU TRICKSEY F'ER.
I can't keep up the rate at which you spew your crap. So sue me.

Wait. So... I'm not a Christian because I read the texts differently than those you perceive as Christians.
No, you're not a Christian because you reject massive amounts of the religion that nearly all Christian sects agree on.

They're the same as you because they read your texts differently than you do?
They have no disagreement with me about the core facts of our religion. They have no disagreement with me whatsoever about the TaNaKh and the Talmud as authoritative texts. They have no disagreement with me that Christianity is a false religion. They only very narrowly disagree with me on a very specific, small section of the Talmud that most major rabbinical authorities disagree with them on about the mitzvot regarding conquering Eretz Yisrael before Mashiach. That's all.

Can you not now fully admit you're full of shit? You called them G-d fearing and me not just because you thought anti-Zionist Torah observant Jews were radically different from me. So now that I've enlightened you about those Jews, do you still agree that they're G-d fearing? I'm sure you don't because you have absolutely no intellectual honesty or integrity in this debate.
Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
With whose army backing them?
They wouldn't need one to beat you senseless. Guaranteed. You're already perilously close to that state as it is.

Well, they're not calling people retards, for starters.
Like you weren't asking for it? Loser.

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ
     
Doofy
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vacation.
Status: Offline
Jul 21, 2010, 05:11 PM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
I have a feeling my post isn't going to get responded to before this thread gets locked and the key thrown away.
Don't worry about it. It's not like an answer would make any sense to anyone but him anyway.

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
Each appendage wields its own numchuck, hippy.
That's really quite scary, hippie.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.
     
 
Thread Tools
 
Forum Links
Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Top
Privacy Policy
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:21 AM.
All contents of these forums © 1995-2017 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Branding + Design: www.gesamtbild.com
vBulletin v.3.8.8 © 2000-2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.,