Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > Att: Canadians - 9.1 CD

Att: Canadians - 9.1 CD
WDL
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 20, 2001, 06:33 PM

The 9.1 CD arrived in the mail today (2 months since ordering).

Opened the package to find the French version of everything - CD, Install Instructions, Coupons.

Calling the toll free number on the package connects you to a robot at some Apple Order centre
(who knows where) that feeds you a numeric menu with about six different choices - once you get
past these, you get the familiar,

"All of our representatives are busy assisting other customers - please stay on the line for the next
available representative."

After a fifteen minute wait, the line reconnects to a busy signal, and the game starts again. Tried this
four times with same result. Fortunately I could use my speaker phone while I did other things, so I
wasn't sitting there with the phone in my hand.

Does this relate to anyone else's experience?

Will call the regular Apple number on Monday to reach a humanoid and find out what's going on.

WDL

AppleScript
Forum Regular
Apr 21, 2001, 12:40 AM

I got my 9.1 CD a couple of days ago(3 months after ordering.) It was the english version.

(25)

Forum Links
Forum Rules