Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS Apple BT for iPhone and Canon Rebel XT 8MP Camera

FS Apple BT for iPhone and Canon Rebel XT 8MP Camera
donclarkjr
Forum Regular
Jan 11, 2008, 02:24 PM

I am looking to sell this Apple bluetooth ear piece for the iphone, its only a week old and I am not going to be using it like I thought I would. It comes with everything that should be included with a new one, base which to charge both the iphone and ear piece, extra wire that lets you charge both with out the base, all the manuals and box. I would like to get 85 shipped for it and I am also taking offers.

I am also selling a year old Canon Rebel XT SLR model number DS126071 it comes with the original lens 18-55mm, battery and charger, neck strap and lens cover. For the life of me I can not find the box I am guessing it was misplaced during our move. I also have a 2GB card that I might throw in with a deal. I am hoping to get 250 shipped for the camera it still looks and works like new there are no dings or scratches on it. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions or it you would like some pictures of either one of these.

Thanks
Jerry

07Si
Baninated
Jan 11, 2008, 03:00 PM

PMed you for BT

Uselessdreamer1
Forum Regular
Jan 12, 2008, 03:19 AM

emailed about the camera
Macbook 1.83GHZ 1GB RAM 100 HDD
I love my Mac.
White 5g ipod 30gig

gromit95
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 15, 2008, 10:45 AM

Email Sent

donclarkjr  (op)
Forum Regular
Jan 15, 2008, 05:39 PM

Canon Rebel XT has been sold thank you Gromit95 I will ship that out ASAP.

The BT ear piece is still for sale I am open to offers, it has only been used 1 day and I dont think its for me I would rather hold my phone to my ear.

Jerry

Forum Links
Forum Rules