Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS Canon Eos 30D 2 lenses plus external flash

FS Canon Eos 30D 2 lenses plus external flash
donclarkjr
Forum Regular
Jun 5, 2008, 10:51 PM

I have decided to upgrade this great camera so I need to sell. Its a Canon 30D 8.2 MP like the title states. I know it has less than 500 picture count on it, I am also including the 2 lenses I have 1st one came with it and is the 28-135mm size 72mm ultrasonic 2nd is a 55-250mm size 58mm both are in great condition, last I have a speedlite 430ex flash. All these extra items are Canon brand, the battery is a replacement because the original got dropped in water thanks to my 2 year old. I have a mac of course so I didnt have the need for the CD PC only and I gave it to my sister who has a cheap canon she uses to edit her pictures. I was thinking asking 1200 plus shipping insured of course. This camera is in really good condition and so are the lenses, the flash is the only thing that shows any wear. It would make a great set up for someone out there. I would like to take paypal but will take check or money order you will have to wait till they clear the bank before I will ship. Please feel free to make me any reasonable offers I might be willing to trade for anything mac if its anything I can use.

Email me at [email protected] and I will shoot some pics with the new camera and send them to you.

Thanks
Jerry
( Last edited by donclarkjr; Jun 6, 2008 at 12:01 AM. )

donclarkjr  (op)
Forum Regular
Jun 7, 2008, 10:45 AM

Guys to let you know I am going to post this on macrumors also so no one gets upset if they see it there also.

Forum Links
Forum Rules