Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 6GB CF Microdrive (Or Will Trade For NSLU2)

FS: 6GB CF Microdrive (Or Will Trade For NSLU2)
Nergol
Dedicated MacNNer
May 8, 2008, 04:03 AM

For Sale is one 6GB microdrive, which fits in a Compact Flash Type II slot. This drive is a pull from an iPod Mini, is in good working order, and comes with a compact USB adapter which allows you to plug it into any USB port and use it almost like a flash drive (which makes transferring between camera/external device and your computer fast and easy). I tested this device in the middle of typing this, and it works.

$45 shipped (to the US/Mex/Can - perhaps slightly more overseas), or I will (would prefer to, actually) trade for a working Linksys NSLU2. They key word here is "working" - coming without original box/documentation, with slight cosmetic damage, or with Unslung already installed is acceptable, as long as the device reliably works.

I'd also consider trading for a new or remanufactured toner cartridge for a Brother HL-2140. This, however, would have to be in its packaging.

mduell
Posting Junkie
May 10, 2008, 02:33 PM

Probably want to drop your price to sell this... 8GB flash (faster/more durable than your microdrive) CF cards are about $40 new (shipped).

Forum Links
Forum Rules