Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Never seen so much hate for the iphone

Never seen so much hate for the iphone
macfantn
Mac Elite
Aug 14, 2007, 11:23 PM

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone (WARNING: link contains coarse language)

funny stuff though
( Last edited by Demonhood; Aug 15, 2007 at 02:19 AM. )
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later"

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 15, 2007, 12:45 AM

highstakes
Senior User
Aug 15, 2007, 12:52 AM

gotta love maddox

Nodnarb
Mac Elite
Aug 15, 2007, 12:56 AM

it's funny how intense people get over non-issues

what a crackpot...

pixelbaker
Aug 15, 2007, 01:43 AM

rofl. that was great. favorite line: "No. double negative, bitches!" I can honestly say that I agree with him too. I'm not an iPhone fan for some reason. I just never saw so much that was impressive about it. that flip keyboard on the nokia looks hella nice.

Spook E
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 15, 2007, 04:06 AM

Having fiddled with one of those phones in the past, i can reliably inform you that the keyboard is as **** as it looks.

mutelight
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 15, 2007, 04:16 AM

I found that page really funny, I even own one. To me Maddox has always been really over the top and funny.

Apple always gets a lot of attention, good and bad, when they release a product. The past two phones I have had were both Windows Mobile devices and while I liked them and they were capable phones I can't stress enough how much more I like the iPhone.

Dual 2.66Ghz Xeon Woodrcrests // 8800GT 512MB // 30" Apple Cinema Display // 8GB RAM // Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE // 64GB iPad LTE Verizon // Home Theater

analogika
Posting Junkie
Aug 15, 2007, 04:53 AM

Super Mario
Aug 15, 2007, 05:06 AM

People want VOIP and iChat over Wi-fi. Apple and T-Mobile would have twice the sales if they had the balls to make that decision. They could make money from cheap VOIP calls within wi-fi hotspots, free calls from iChat to iChat within a wi-fi network, and normal cellular plan outside wi-fi.
( Last edited by Super Mario; Jan 10, 2018 at 03:05 PM. )

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Aug 15, 2007, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
People want VOIP and iChat over Wi-fi. Apple and T-Mobile would have twice the sales if they had the balls to make that decision. They could make money from cheap VOIP calls within wi-fi hotspots, free calls from iChat to iChat within a wi-fi network, and normal cellular plan outside wi-fi.
When did T-Mobile enter the equation?

Forum Links
Forum Rules