Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > good afternoon, all

good afternoon, all
cheerios
Professional Poster
Sep 18, 2002, 07:39 PM

Well, since we're all killing time together, thought I'd say hi to: Montanan , alien , boardsurfer , IUJHJSDHE , MrBenn , v0id7 , ARENA , G4ME , MacAgent , MacGorilla , thunderous_funker , hugi , arrested502 , and jyvin563.

I hope you guys get to go home and get lunch before I do!!
The short shall inherit the earth. Just you wait. You won't see us coming. We'll pop out from under tables, beds, and closets in hordes. So you're tall, huh? You won't be so tall when I chew off your ankles. Mofo

G4ME
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 18, 2002, 07:48 PM

too bad its almost bed time non the same enjoy your lunch

I GOT WASTED WITH PHIL SHERRY!!!

cheerios  (op)
Professional Poster
Sep 18, 2002, 07:54 PM

it's 5 pm here, and I still haven't eaten today...
The short shall inherit the earth. Just you wait. You won't see us coming. We'll pop out from under tables, beds, and closets in hordes. So you're tall, huh? You won't be so tall when I chew off your ankles. Mofo

ringo
Professional Poster
Sep 18, 2002, 07:56 PM

I had lunch about 8 hours ago and got home about two hours ago.

But then again, I probably got out of bed waay before sunrise where you are.

Anyway. Hi.

+1

arrested502
Senior User
Sep 18, 2002, 08:14 PM

Originally posted by cheerios:
Well, since we're all killing time together, thought I'd say hi to: Montanan , alien , boardsurfer , IUJHJSDHE , MrBenn , v0id7 , ARENA , G4ME , MacAgent , MacGorilla , thunderous_funker , hugi , arrested502 , and jyvin563.
Hiya cheerios, stuck at work/school? 8 pm here on the east coast. What's for lunch?
"Devil ether, it makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel. Total loss of all basic motor skills. Blurred vision. No balance. Numb Tongue. The mind recoills in horror. Unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which is interresting, because you can watch yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you can't control it"

Montanan
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2002, 09:15 PM

Originally posted by cheerios:

I hope you guys get to go home and get lunch before I do!!
Well, hi right back atcha! (You caught me surfing at work a couple of hours ago ... but now I'm surfing at home <g>.) Now ... what's for dinner?

cheerios  (op)
Professional Poster
Sep 18, 2002, 10:44 PM

lunch was a quesadilla, nice to break fast, finally!! Dinner'll probably be leftover eggrolls when I get the inclination to make em. Yeah, I was stuck at school waitin' for Juan to get out, so I could give him a ride home. Am I a good girlfriend, or what? I owed him, though, he put up with HW in bed last night until 2 AM when my digital design lab wouldn't work out, right. (got my K-map all mucked up, but at least I didn't reduce wrong like my lab partner!!)

Montanan
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 19, 2002, 12:36 AM

Uggg ... I sort of hate to say it, but sometimes you guys' posts make me kind glad I'm not in college anymore!

Well, a friend and I went out to a nice Italian place for lunch, so I was only motivated enough to eat a bowl of Grape Nuts for dinner. Not very satisfying, but now I'm treating myself to a Baileys-on-the-rocks before bed ... much better.

Forum Links
Forum Rules