Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > Apple iPad PreOrder DELIVERY No Good Badness

Apple iPad PreOrder DELIVERY No Good Badness
Evawati
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 18, 2010, 02:10 AM

I am in Sydney thinking of giving him an Ipad as a surprised present when he's recovered as well for his younger brother. The Preordered Ipad is to be delivered on 28th May 2010. So I ordered by phone on 10th May, received by operator named Julian. By using 2 emails I ordered 2 units of 64GB n 1 unit of 32GB 3G iPad. He gave me 3 order no and I could pay directly to the bank. On the same day I went to National Australia Bank to direct deposit to Apple Store which has a CitiBank account. The Bank said the next day which is on 11th May Apple should received my money by then.

The next day on 11th. I checked my order status through Apple website n phone. I found out that my order no is only 1 unit 64GB instead of 2 units n not yet received the money. On 12th, I called n received by Christina. She helped me to correct the mistaken order n found out that one of the order number that given to me was false. It belongs to someone in Japan. On the 15th Friday (5 days after they called "pre-order") they've just received the money and gave some bad news "Your shipment is on 7th June n we can't do anything. Accept it or You'll get a refund". Even when I told my story, the operator could not help anything. I'll have to go back for goods to Jakarta on 2nd June. My dream 've just shattered to give it to my son at the time he'll discharge from the hospital.
I have to redirect the shipment to my friend's address in Melbourne and asked her to ship to me as she'll receive the thing.

"Please allow 1 business day for the processing of your Direct Deposit". Your statement in Sales Policy means nothing. You should have change it. so other buyer aware of your "online sales treatment". If you can't deliver the thing promptly then don't sell it online. or may be you can put this way " Once we receive your money. allow us to deliver it as long as we can"
(Please don't lie, as it is recorded, it takes 3-5 days to match the order against the payment. That's the reason the operator send the thing on the 2nd batch. Don't forget to change the preordered ipad date .,SnUnCnKnEnR..SSSS. It is still 28 May2010 on the website. It's A BIG LIE. People think Apple will deliver the thing on 28 May instead of 7 0r even 9 June. Apple must state " You may not leave town and wait until we can deliver the thing to you. You must accept the late delivery or you'll get a refund"

::maroma::
Addicted to MacNN
May 18, 2010, 12:04 PM

That's what she said.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
May 18, 2010, 12:25 PM

This thread SnUnCnKnS..SSS?!@##!!!

-t

andi*pandi
May 18, 2010, 04:21 PM

This thread is now about angry venting about the shipping of ipads. That is, if it wasn't before.

scaught
Addicted to MacNN
May 18, 2010, 04:54 PM

Hmm. I realize that this board isn't exclusively for speakers of english, but perhaps if we moved that post to whatever section of the board speaks whatever language that is someone will help them.

It seems urgent.

::maroma::
Addicted to MacNN
May 18, 2010, 04:58 PM

Imagine being the Apple Customer Service Rep who gets this email one day. I wouldn't know where to begin.

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
May 18, 2010, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by scaught View Post
Hmm. I realize that this board isn't exclusively for speakers of english, but perhaps if we moved that post to whatever section of the board speaks whatever language that is someone will help them.

It seems urgent.
Do we even have a Bahasa section?!

andi*pandi
May 18, 2010, 05:34 PM

We can make one, and you can be mod.

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
May 18, 2010, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
We can make one, and you can be mod.
I can run around singing Jesnita all day, ’cause that (and ‘kretek’ and ‘orang utang’) is about the extent of my Indonesian …

pcryan5
Mac Enthusiast
May 18, 2010, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by ::maroma:: View Post
Imagine being the Apple Customer Service Rep who gets this email one day. I wouldn't know where to begin.
I always suggest they reboot.

Forum Links
Forum Rules