Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FT: xbox 360 10gb hdd/ +5 games & wireless kit

FT: xbox 360 10gb hdd/ +5 games & wireless kit
bishopazrael
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 7, 2010, 06:54 PM

Up for trade is my xbox 360. All cables included. Including the games:

Modern Warfare 2
Ace Combat 6
Ghost Recon 2
RB6 Vegas 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum

Wireless controller w/ charge & play kit. Large NFL style headset. Everything works as it should. I still have an xbox live account on it thats good for 10 months. You can leave it on if you want. I've also done the copper heat sink mod on it. It works perfectly with no issues.

I want to trade this for an ipod touch. I'll leave this up for a few days before it goes into the pawn shop so drop me and let me know what you have. I do have positive feedback on my ebay account. I'd prefer to do a straight across. More pics on request.

SV100001 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Backups are like guns and condoms. It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

bishopazrael  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 8, 2010, 09:59 AM

Gone to the gent with the 32gb zune. yeah... not an ipod but still a music player. Thanks dayton.
Backups are like guns and condoms. It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Forum Links
Forum Rules