Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Severe Acrobat 7 bug � can't make PDFs anymore! Help!

Severe Acrobat 7 bug � can't make PDFs anymore! Help!
malique
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 30, 2005, 07:48 AM

I don't know what to do �

this seems nt to be a Tiger problem: I reinstalled Acrobat 7 three times now, repaired user rights, rebooted etc.

My problem: Whenever I try to PRINT a PDF via the PDF Printer by Adobe it sends the data to the printer, you can see the job in the job list, it starts doing something (blue/white progress bar ///////////////) � and then simply stops. Always. The printer is stopped. If I start it again, it does the same for several seconds and then stops again.

Sometimes andI dunno how, I did get it to render that damn PDF but all my PC people can't opn the PDF, they just get error messages. For me it's okay then.

Strange: When I CMD-e export a pdf from Indesign it's the same with the PC people, the PDF is broken, "not enough data to render picture" � errors like that. Now I am really stuck. No other problems so far (with fonts or the like) � and it worked for years before. I am really helpless.

Hint: I use Macaroni, also for killing the .lproj but I switched it off and reinstalled Acro again after I read that it caused problems (dunno what exactly?) with Acrobat. Didn't change a thing.

ɕɕɕ *°* for it is a human number. it's number is onethousandandtwentyfour. *°* ͋ƺ

Dual 1.8 // Dual Display // Dual Ears // Dual Nuts // Dual Everything

Forum Links
Forum Rules