Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Hardware Hacking > NVidia GeForce FX5200 MAC DVI Problem SOLVED!

NVidia GeForce FX5200 MAC DVI Problem SOLVED!
Mac101
Baninated
May 19, 2005, 05:25 AM

(This is a partially reprinted post from another site of interest to people here...)
DVI-CAPABLE GEFORCE FX5200 CORE IMAGE CAPABLE VIDEO CARD for G4s FINALLY DOES EXIST!

I just got it today and am not done testing, but the DVI connection to my LCD is definitely working, but not dual video unfortunately so far. I'm using an Albatron FX5200 card with DVI output to my LCD right now and I've used the VGA too (obviously the TV out does not work). I got it from Newegg. All the resolutions my monitor does seem to work, but some games don't seem to sync properly in 800x600, specifically Halo, but Halo does work in 1024x768 perfectly, but unfortunately more slowly with vertex shaders on. This card does not have dual display it seems unless its dual mirrored analog and so far that seems buggy with my setup with my LCD. Maybe it would be different with 2 VGA CRTs, I dunno. Plus, if you use the DVI digital connection, thats all you can use. It seems to disable the VGA. It runs extremely hot even at 250/200, but it runs, no problems! Any suggestions for something other than the Iceberq 4? It has no-name memory, not Samsung or other recognizable names. From the numbers I'm guessing 5NS, which means no overclocking, not that you would want to in a Cube, but a G4 tower has possibilities. This Albatron card has pure digital output and it does dual display, but only mirroring and its a bit buggy at dual with my LCD, but this is a start. The only glitch with pure digital that I've found in Tiger is with iTunes with the full screen visualizer on. My LCD and/or the card does not like the 800x600 freq evidently and I get static in the visuals. Visuals operate fine in a window. And when I do the same thing in Panther, iTunes operates perfectly normal even at full screen. I have tried both iTunes 4.7 & 4.8, so the problem is exclusive to Tiger and has nothing to do with iTunes. Odd. I've not been able to create a single problem with this card in Panther so far. Halo and a variety of other games all work fine at 1024x768. That's all I've tested so far. I need to haul a bigger LCD in here to go higher. But I think this is definitely a keeper. Apparently NewEgg doesn't have them right now, but it's still in production from what I can see from their website and they are available elsewhere. It appears NewEgg was expecting some more in soon, but I never trust those In stock dates. I bought this awhile back and just got around to testing it, thinking it would not work, but WOW was I surprised.
It is a low-profile version of the one mentioned above. Box says 128bit, but like your discussion earlier about that, I suspect many of these boxes are mislabled and shipped in an old box to save the costs of printing a different box or applying a sticker, so it is probably 64bit. That would be my guess.
By the way, Arti over at "the other site" is correct, but he is being shouted down by the crazy fanatics over there, i.e. Amacapart/RubyTuesday

Wow, I come back from 3 days of jury duty to find that I'm described worse than a convicted rapist here! Wonderful. Just wonderful. The crack user comment as well as the HEX crap (yes I'm geeky enuff to know) are just way out of line and probably should be removed by the moderator. I'm not here to fight, but I don't appreciate slander either. I have the VERY FIRST DVI capable NVidia Geforce FX5200 for a G4! Don't believe what you're seeing on MacNN (by RubyTuesday/Amacapart) or Strangedogs (by RubyTuesday/Amacapart). The info here from me is what helped Arti (at Strangedogs) finally figure it out. I gave him enough clues. Geez. I'm surprised it took him an entire week! LOL Not that Arti wouldn't have figured it out eventually all on his own, he is definitely one sharp guy and better yet, he is mild mannered and not a known liar, ebay rip-off artist, or jerk like, well, no, I will avoid the personal attacks unlike many others here. Oh, and I'm also the FIRST (now ONLY) person to sell FX5200 ULTRAs for G4's on ebay, so I think I have some credibility here. AND, I have positive feedback from the auctions to back up my claims. In fact, I'm using an FX5200 ULTRA card right now as I type this.

This DVI capable FX5200 card can be found in lots of places and is still in production last I checked, although NewEgg does not seem to have them right now. And they didn't have any when I went to buy them either, so don't even think I bought them all up. I didn't. These cards ARE available. The Albatron model# is FX5200LP V.2.0 and the link to the product is at ALBATRON

If you're wondering why people in this thread are so angry, you only have to know who the Strangedogs are...
RUBYTUESDAY (Strangedogs) = TEWLBOY (eBAY) = Amacapart (MacNN, suspended ebay seller of Mac cards)
(this has been confirmed here at Cubeowner thanks to the person below... PARTYBYMARTY)
PARTYBYMARTY (Strangedogs,Cubeowner) = YOYOMARV (eBAY competitor of mine)
ITALIANO (founder of Strangedogs,also on Cubeowner) = Pandabare_Jax (eBAY) = trivialpersuit (suspended eBAY seller of Mac cards)
HPENCE = HPENCE84 (eBAY) = LONESTARMAC ? (eBAY and not so good feedback either)
PROJECT86 = POWERBOX_TECHNOLOGY = BOOTASTIC_COMPUTERS (eBAY seller)

How do I know all this? Well, the ebay info is public info, much has been stated on various websites, and their ebay customers often question me to make sure I'm NOT them before buying! If I've mis-identified anyone, please let everyone here know. I will definitely apologize if I've made a mistake, but in this case I think the TRUTH BE TOLD.

yukon
Mac Elite
May 19, 2005, 04:26 PM

Originally posted by partybymarty at strangedogs-
Who does this guy think he's fooling?

"Mac101" = "JoeCubed" = "Cubenewbie2" ... aliases at Q-boner
a.k.a. "Lawnboy" ... formerly banned from here (strangedogs)
a.k.a. "im_a_mac_user" (eBay seller)

If you look up his User ID History on eBay, you'll see that he likes to change IDs every couple of months.
I have no idea who you are, I'm just reposting that since many macnn people don't go to strangedogs. As an aside, once you've written something, try going back and rearranging it by subject, and showing the conclusion instead of the thoughts that led up to the conclusion, your post is very difficult to follow.

In other news, rubytuesday has reported that Arti has altered the ROMs to get DVI from at least the MSI 5200 Ultra (when only using DVI, not the VGA port). Non-Ultra has corrupted DVI output, but it's sending an image though, progress.
[img]broken link[/img]
This insanity brought to you by:
The French CBC, driving antenna users mad since 1937.

Mac101  (op)
Baninated
May 19, 2005, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by yukon
I have no idea who you are, I'm just reposting that since many macnn people don't go to strangedogs. As an aside, once you've written something, try going back and rearranging it by subject, and showing the conclusion instead of the thoughts that led up to the conclusion, your post is very difficult to follow.

In other news, rubytuesday has reported that Arti has altered the ROMs to get DVI from at least the MSI 5200 Ultra (when only using DVI, not the VGA port). Non-Ultra has corrupted DVI output, but it's sending an image though, progress.
Of course my original post is now quite old! So the above is even older news posted after my post. I don't know how to post a pic of the 5200 card here, but it can be found at Cubeowner and can easily be flashed to work in nearly any G4. Obviously, Amacapart (RubyTuesday at Strangedogs) is not a happy camper that I posted this first, hence the mudslinging on several sites, probably this one soon. Just an FYI.

yukon
Mac Elite
May 20, 2005, 01:40 PM

No problem, you reposted your post, so I just added what "partybymarty" said about it....a good many people say you're a fraud, I have no idea if that's true, just thought I'd post the quote just in case. IIRC they said you have an analog-capable LCD accepting the analog connection from a DVI-I port (DVI-I being capable of sending analog and digital signals, the flashing was always capable of using the DVI-I as analog), and were trying to get people to buy your cards online. I don't read CubeOwners (I'm not a cube owner), and I just read a number of threads at strangedogs (I don't have an account), yesterday was the first I'd seen the post that they talked about in the 5200 DVI thread at strangedogs.

Mac101  (op)
Baninated
May 20, 2005, 02:18 PM

No problem, you reposted your post, so I just added what "partybymarty" said about it....a good many people say you're a fraud, I have no idea if that's true, just thought I'd post the quote just in case. IIRC they said you have an analog-capable LCD accepting the analog connection from a DVI-I port (DVI-I being capable of sending analog and digital signals, the flashing was always capable of using the DVI-I as analog), and were trying to get people to buy your cards online. I don't read CubeOwners (I'm not a cube owner), and I just read a number of threads at strangedogs (I don't have an account), yesterday was the first I'd seen the post that they talked about in the 5200 DVI thread at strangedogs.
Well, they are no longer saying I'm a fraud anymore. Now they're saying they had a 5200 with DVI digital out FIRST. Amazing how their tune has changed. I also have 5200's that have DVI out ports that work only with a DVI to VGA converter, but the card posted about above is not that card. It has DIGITAL DVI direct LCD connection capability.
Btw, PartybyMarty = yoyomarv (an ebay competitor with an axe to grind) and
RubyTuesday (strangedogs) = Amacapart (here & suspended ebay seller) = David Pirinelli (lots of people still looking to hunt him down lol)
So it's obvious what their problem is. Thanks for listening though.
This info is very important for not only Cubeowners but all Powermac G4 tower owners as this is the only 5200 that can be directly connected to and LCD via DVI and have Core Image support

hpence
May 20, 2005, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mac101
Well, they are no longer saying I'm a fraud anymore. Now they're saying they had a 5200 with DVI digital out FIRST. Amazing how their tune has changed. I also have 5200's that have DVI out ports that work only with a DVI to VGA converter, but the card posted about above is not that card. It has DIGITAL DVI direct LCD connection capability.
Btw, PartybyMarty = yoyomarv (an ebay competitor with an axe to grind) and
RubyTuesday (strangedogs) = Amacapart (here & suspended ebay seller) = David Pirinelli (lots of people still looking to hunt him down lol)
So it's obvious what their problem is. Thanks for listening though.
This info is very important for not only Cubeowners but all Powermac G4 tower owners as this is the only 5200 that can be directly connected to and LCD via DVI and have Core Image support
Way way WAY off base. I can belive you are still stating this kinda stuff even after what we went through over at cubeowner.com. A lot of what mac101 said here was corrected and clarified, yet he still makes a great effort to try to throw dirt on other peoples' names.

for a more complete story, check here: http://www.cubeowner.com/forums//ind...opic=9928&st=0

Mac101/lawnboy/macs_and_music/all your other aliases - please stop posting these wild assumptions you're making. The facts are out there. Go read up.
UltraCube: 1.4ghz - Radeon9800pro - 1.2
GB ram - 120gb/8mb HD - 24x Combo Drive
--- all running off an external 400watt MDD
power supply.
20" Apple Aluminum LCD (sweet)

Mac101  (op)
Baninated
May 21, 2005, 01:11 AM

I agree with you, most everything was corrected and clarified in my favor and the card that Strangedogs said was a phony is up on ebay and the Private Forum from Strangedogs amazingly opened up and dumped out all these new 5200 secret finds in less than 48 hours of my original post. Wow! Thanks for agreeing with me. I sure hope they check it out too. I was going to post the entire link myself, but you beat me to at least one thing this week. But, thanks for doing it for me.
What amazes me is that you think they will not realize what jerks you guys are from reading it. LOL

partybymarty
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 21, 2005, 02:39 PM

People,

Do not get sucked into this ridiculous argument. I suggest you take several steps back, have a good long read of how Mac101 likes to make an @ss of himself (once again) over at cubeowner, and see it for what it is. This guy loves to argue for argument's sake.

One of the key points to remember is that he throws logic & reason out the window, so it's IMPOSSIBLE to have an objective discussion with him. The only way any discussion can move forward is if all parties agree to abide by the simple rules of logic--you know, the simple 2+2=4 kind of logic.

Secondly, he likes to cloud the issue. You challenge him to provide proof of any statement he makes, and the next thing that happens is dirt being slung all over the place that's totally impertinent to the core issue. It's like following the trail of a serial arson. You try to put out one fire out using logic, but then he starts five more in some totally remote area--which is why the cubeowner thread grew like wild fire. What does strangedogs & eBay identities have to do with backing up your original statement with proof? As soon as you begin to corner him with any kind of logic, he'll try to distract you and derail the whole discussion with some other totally irrelevant mudslinging. There's no "winning" because Mac101 doesn't abide by any rules.

If you ask a former felon to provide proof of purchase for the new convertible he's driving, does it make any sense for him to start attacking the good name of your friends & coworkers? I swear, this guy must be no more than 15 yrs old (mentally).

He loves to follow up every single post with some nonsensical and/or inflammatory comment. This is his classic move to suck you in, making sure that he always has the last word. Check out the closed video card flashing/hacking forum at cubeowner. You'll see that he was the very last to post under his former alias, Cubenewbie2 in several threads. How long will it take for Mac101 to followup this post I wonder...

He loves antics (e.g. make a wild inflammatory post, wait for you to reply likewise, then go back & edit the original post and act like nothing happened, pretend you're the mean crazy one). He even goes so far as to flat-out lie. Of course, very few of us are going to read the 8-page thread to verify he's lying (or even last months posts), so he gets away with it. These forums have such a short-term memory that the only way to really trust someone is by looking at their join date & number of posts, like an eBay feedback rating.

Just keep all this in mind before you find yourself the target of Mac101's/Cubenewbie2's/joecubed's/im_a_mac_user's/lawnboy's/?'s insanity. Why he's even brought this quibbling to this forum is beyond me. Ignore him and maybe he'll go away... hopefully.
( Last edited by partybymarty; May 21, 2005 at 03:03 PM. )

Mac101  (op)
Baninated
May 21, 2005, 04:53 PM

#1... I'm not all of those people you claim I am (some of which have hurt your ebay sales it seems)

#2... But you are PARTYBYMARTY = YOYOMARV (EBAY competitor with an axe to grind who's not doing so well on ebay lately)

#3... I'm the 1st person selling an FX5200 with full DVI and Tiger Core Image capability so that is my proof. Where's yours again? Oh, it was in a "private area" of Strangedogs all along that no one here can go to for any proof that you are not lieing so it's easy for you to make any false claim you want and of course you have. Once again, you've made all my points. Thanks.

#4... I think your long-winded rant speaks for itself so I'll save everyone the time and energy of reading another long-winded rant and will not argue every nutty point and end it here except to give everyone here an introduction to Strangedogs.com where registrations are now open and its open season on me apparently.....
This is what Strangedogs.com is all about, slander, FUD....

Someone has also registered the name CRACK and mostly likely will be posting as me soon.

Pitiful. You guys have no idea what nutcases you've made of yourselves now. Unbelievable.
( Last edited by Mac101; May 21, 2005 at 09:38 PM. )

partybymarty
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 21, 2005, 10:06 PM

BTW, I speak for myself and myself alone, so why you keep referring to strangedogs.com and their eBay identities/histories--again--is beyond me. Why you keep thinking that I have an axe to grind is also beyond me. I'm just tired of you posting lies & slandering people for no reason. Yeah, so you got kicked out of strangedogs.com once (not by me), so you fabricate some BS about me & powercox joining forces, which could be the furthest thing from the truth, and go ranting & raving in every forum you can find to slander strangedogs members.

Get over it already.

Maybe if you'd be a little more polite and respectful towards people, you might not get kicked out of forums so much. Anyone with half a brain can see you're running on no brain. What's the point of continuing to slander people & arguing about petty BS? You're simply confirming everything I said in the previous post.

If you want attention, get a dog. I would suggest a full grown, rabid Rottweiler. I'll locate one for you if you like. It would be my pleasure to help out a developmentally challenged person like yourself.

yukon
Mac Elite
May 21, 2005, 11:40 PM

Wow, more explosive than I thought. I know there's a good few people on the internet who give knowledge and such away for free, and I know that there are a lot of people who like to go after them, for fun/profit/attention....I don't know who's right since I'm out of it, but I do have "fx128bit.rom" on my desktop, so I'm much inclined to think the strangedogs crew is the former. Dealing with the latter can be frustrating (sometimes they can get a bit machievalian), so I guess that's why the argument is heavy in name calling by now (which mac101 started here at least).

Has a thread ever been locked in "modification" before?

Mac101  (op)
Baninated
May 22, 2005, 12:25 AM

I announced the 1st FX5200 with DVI support for G4s. The attacks began from EVERYONE at Strangedogs immediately afterwards. It's easy to shout one person down when you have a dozen attack dogs. Maybe they had something cooking in their PRIVATE FORUM, who knows, who cares, they didn't choose to give the info out until I gave it out. Re-read and you'll see that. The ROM you mentioned was not given out by Strangedogs, by the way. They did everything they could to hide it in fact and that's plain to see by anyone.

And once again, PARTYBYMARTY / YOYOMARV (on ebay), I think you made all my points again and thanks. :-)

yukon
Mac Elite
May 22, 2005, 01:06 AM

The rom apears to have been given out by someone at strangedogs, or at least after I asked in the thread here that announced it, there was a forum post there asking for a host-
http://strangedogs.proboards40.com/index.cg?...

The host actually says "A big thanks goes out to NVFlash, Arti, rubeytuesday and all the guys over at StrangeDogs.", so I'm inclined to thank them as well. I just saw the big rant at strangedogs, how do you get in to do that and I get "Sign ups are currently disabled at this forum."? And I posted what PartyByMarty said at strangedogs here on MacNN because I figured you actually might be a fraudster looking for people here to buy your card.
[img]broken link[/img]

Mac101  (op)
Baninated
May 22, 2005, 01:08 AM

The rom apears to have been given out by someone at strangedogs, or at least after I asked in the thread here that announced it, there was a forum post there asking for a host-
http://strangedogs.proboards40.com/index.cg?...

The host actually says "A big thanks goes out to NVFlash, Arti, rubeytuesday and all the guys over at StrangeDogs.", so I'm inclined to thank them as well.
Here's what the STRANGEDOGS (AMACAPART (RUBYTUESDAY on Strangedogs, Tewlboy on ebay) , ITALIANO , PARTYBYMARTY , NVFLASH)) think of you and MacNN..... Strangedogs.com

yukon
Mac Elite
May 22, 2005, 01:21 AM

Wow, you post faster than I edit in elaborations. MacModification here is a quiet forum, not entirely "dead" but I have seen it silent for 20 days or so before, and the "modifications" are usually pretty tame, seems to be picking up now. These forums are well administrated, and they have certain rules they like followed, their boards and I'm just using them....I've seen posts deleted, but that's usually in the lounge, I'm not in the social circle here. I've read that strangedogs thread long ago, and I found it funny, I'm not MacNN and I have my own criticisms of which some are similar (which are offtopic here). Strangedogs itself was somewhat quiet when it started, now it seems popular.
[img]broken link[/img]

hpence
May 23, 2005, 06:20 PM

I announced the 1st FX5200 with DVI support for G4s. The attacks began from EVERYONE at Strangedogs immediately afterwards. It's easy to shout one person down when you have a dozen attack dogs. Maybe they had something cooking in their PRIVATE FORUM, who knows, who cares, they didn't choose to give the info out until I gave it out. Re-read and you'll see that. The ROM you mentioned was not given out by Strangedogs, by the way. They did everything they could to hide it in fact and that's plain to see by anyone.

And once again, PARTYBYMARTY / YOYOMARV (on ebay), I think you made all my points again and thanks. :-)
oh boy..

a simple (or my best shot at it) recap:

you posted of the first 5200 with DVI.
I, along with several others, asked for proof.

You then posted again saying something along the lines of "forgive me if i dont post for a while. Im going to be testing/playing halo". Roughly along those lines (i think this post was edited several hours/a day later - a few were after being questioned).
Several others ask for more information. A link, a picture, a part # -- anything to give us a bit more of an idea of what was going on. Only thing we got back was "An albatron from newegg." After I and 1 or 2 others throughly scan ALL of newegg for albatron 5200s, we find only 1 was there. You said this wasn't the right one (yes. newegg COULD have pulled the listing in the few hours between you posting and us checking, but the chances of that were very unlikely... so the whole thing started to smell a little funny)

... 3 days pass without hearing a single word from you and you left no indication that you where summoned to jury duty. Seeing as in the strange dogs forum, you posted DVI working on a 5200 several months back on a card that was later proved to have non-working DVI (by Ruby, myself, and 1 other - all seperately)... what else were we to suspect but another hoax?
Starting on the 2nd day of silence and into the 3rd - Yes, SEVERAL people made fun of you (or attacked, as you say). A few were strangedogs (3, maybe 4. Definitely not "EVERYONE"), *most* were cubeowner members (a fact that you have have neglected to say until now).

You come back after the 3 days of silence and start your tyrade of mud slinging, false/non-logical actusations, and whatever else. Thus all this crap beings.

Correct me if anything i said above was wrong. Im taking it from memory and am 98% sure it is all accurate. This is a simple recap of the events that led up to all this BS. Dont get sidetracked into something else/more unrelated slandering. I am attempting to have a fluent conversation here.

And Strangedogs never claimed to have working 5200 DVI before you. You can have the credit for finding one of the many cards that work with nvflash and arti's rom - no one has agrued against that. I can photoshop an award cirtificate for you if you'd like.
I dont claim credit for anything and I know non of the other strangedogs do (hold 1). We give all credit to Arti since he created the new roms that can produce DVI on any 5200 you throw at him.

one last thing. Im still very, very curious as to why you have so many e-bay IDs and forum identities. Maybe this is not your intention... but having so many alternate IDs makes someone look very suspicious.

**damnit. I ment to keep this post short and sweet... so much for that idea.
power supply.

Mac101  (op)
Baninated
May 23, 2005, 08:08 PM

Wow, another long-winded piece of blabber from a Strangedog. HAHA! I'll make it quick and painless for MacNN users......

#1... A 2nd and 3rd working NVIDIA FX5200 with full DVI capability that will work in a G4 Cube or any AGP PowermacG4 has now been found and the 1st one has been sold on ebay (the Albatron model). At least one type of Apollo 5200 and a Rosewill will now work also. Peak's don't or at least don't work for the 1st person who tried it. Strangedogs is busy with hate-speech (ooops, its all been strangely removed, well except for MacNN being referred to as NAZI-run! That's still there of course. hehe)

#2... Multiple names... First off I have friends and yes they defend me. 2nd, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Every Strangedog has multiple IDs on AOL, MSN, YAHOO, STRANGEDOGS, CUBEOWNER, MACNN, blah, blah, blah. I'm not even going into your hypocrisy there. It's obvious to anyone with a brain. Oh, speaking of multiple names, both you and Lonestarmac (notorious on EBAY) coincidently live in Auston, TX. Hmm. Relative maybe or should I send you a Christmas card next year? :-)

#3... I no longer want to argue with you people and no one here at MacNN is interested in your site either or the argument nor is Cubeowner.com. From now on, I will post all video card finds here or at Cubeowner and do not want to argue again. Obviously, you're trying to save face. I don't blame you. Move on. Get over it. Try to fix your site.

Peace.
( Last edited by Mac101; May 23, 2005 at 08:16 PM. )

hpence
May 23, 2005, 08:58 PM

Wow, another long-winded piece of blabber from a Strangedog. HAHA! I'll make it quick and painless for MacNN users......

#1... A 2nd and 3rd working NVIDIA FX5200 with full DVI capability that will work in a G4 Cube or any AGP PowermacG4 has now been found and the 1st one has been sold on ebay (the Albatron model). At least one type of Apollo 5200 and a Rosewill will now work also. Peak's don't or at least don't work for the 1st person who tried it. Strangedogs is busy with hate-speech (ooops, its all been strangely removed, well except for MacNN being referred to as NAZI-run! That's still there of course. hehe)

#2... Multiple names... First off I have friends and yes they defend me. 2nd, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Every Strangedog has multiple IDs on AOL, MSN, YAHOO, STRANGEDOGS, CUBEOWNER, MACNN, blah, blah, blah. I'm not even going into your hypocrisy there. It's obvious to anyone with a brain. Oh, speaking of multiple names, both you and Lonestarmac (notorious on EBAY) coincidently live in Auston, TX. Hmm. Relative maybe or should I send you a Christmas card next year? :-)

#3... I no longer want to argue with you people and no one here at MacNN is interested in your site either or the argument nor is Cubeowner.com. From now on, I will post all video card finds here or at Cubeowner and do not want to argue again. Obviously, you're trying to save face. I don't blame you. Move on. Get over it. Try to fix your site.

Peace.

I agree. This should all end. So please let everyone know whether my recap was accurate. It would at least provide partial closure.

your point #1 -- what does that have to do with anything I was talking about? Is this another attempt to throw an advertisement into your stream of posts, or were you trying to prove a point I never brought up?

#2 -- you still have no idea what/who you are talking about. I have 1 and only 1 identity: hpence (suprise!). I didnt even know lonestarmac lived here in texas... but now that i look into it, It should be pretty obvious that I am not lonestar. He signed up for ebay 6 years ago (when i was just 14) and has been selling graphics cards for over 3 years now. I hardly knew what a graphics card was 3 years ago. (Seems you like to do partial research. Check the cubeowner flashing forums from about 2 years back - my posts make it VERY obvious that i was new to the field back then.). He also sells completely differnt cards than what ive always posted about flashing/selling (9700 and 9800s for cube use).

There is also conflicting information in this #2. Some of these other names, once questioned about being the past names (lawnboy, cubenewbie, etc etc), started to refer to the past actions of the other names in first person.
Either your friends write very much like you and take credit for your actions... or many of these past identities were in fact you. I'm willing to accept that there are others out there trying to stick up for ya, but when they refer to you in first person, it becomes kinda difficult to swallow. Could you at least offer a little more indepth explaination of the ones that were obviously you?

#3 -- Im trying my best not to argue here. My goal is an open discussion so we can clear this mess up, but you are making this VERY diffucult with youre outragous attacks (see #2). And I am not trying to save face... I have absolutely nothing to hide here. Search hpence and you will find ALL my online identies (hold my yahoo account used for fantasy basketball, and some gaming accounts).

Also, in the (now deleted) CO thread where you started all this none-sense, you finally admitted to having multiple ebay selling names. Some else asked you why you would need more than 1 ebay identity if not for sketchy purposes. Your reply was another attack and not much of an explanation. I ask you please to explain the multiple identities without getting off topic. (you can PM me the answer if you dont want it to be public.)

*Please understand that I do not post in any anger or haste. I am not trying to bring anything new or spiteful into this... i just want to clarify what has already been said. Please reply in kind and this will be over and have closure very soon.
power supply.

sine -''-..-
Grizzled Veteran
Location: meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meo
May 23, 2005, 09:29 PM

Alright. As a moderator, I would like to comment on this thread.

Leave personal issues of business and such to other forums... Keep it in the Strangedogs or possibly even the Lounge here on Macnn... But any more posts about other people and not about the topic (flashing video cards in this case) are likely to be deleted because I really don't like this kind of crap. Its such a waste of my time to read through this jibber jabber.

Also, I find this all very interesting... someone post some information how this flashing works... what program and rom you're using or some such. I'd like to know what's up with this.
sine -''-..-

now known as pillowcase

Forum Links
Forum Rules