Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Canon XH-A1 Video Camera with Extras!

FS: Canon XH-A1 Video Camera with Extras!
lisantica
Forum Regular
Aug 31, 2007, 09:17 AM

SOLD, can't get it to say SOLD in the title, sorry.
I've decided to sell it because my older GL1 Canon is still chugging along and I could use the money, hence the sale.
I've uploaded a web page with photos of the camera. The only blemish is on the actual box as the box became slightly crushed when I sat some blankets on top of it in my cupboard.
The camera is PRISTINE! You'll practically think you just brought it home from the store.

Asking $3300 shipped, OBO. Included is extra HD tapes and a super capacity battery ($164 value and never used).

The website:
XHA1 Video Camera

Lisa
( Last edited by lisantica; Sep 4, 2007 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Item has sold, funds received.)

lisantica  (op)
Forum Regular
Sep 4, 2007, 07:52 PM

SOLD
I've decided to sell it because my older GL1 Canon is still chugging along and I could use the money, hence the sale.
I've uploaded a web page with photos of the camera. The only blemish is on the actual box as the box became slightly crushed when I sat some blankets on top of it in my cupboard.
The camera is PRISTINE! You'll practically think you just brought it home from the store.

Asking $3300 shipped, OBO. Included is extra HD tapes and a super capacity battery ($164 value and never used).

The website:
http://web.mac.com/lisantica/Site/Last_Import.html

Lisa[/QUOTE]

Forum Links
Forum Rules