Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS black 32G 3GS and white 16G 3G new condition

FS black 32G 3GS and white 16G 3G new condition
donclarkjr
Forum Regular
Jun 21, 2010, 01:46 PM

I have up for sale a black 32 gig 3GS with applecare till oct 2011. Phone just got replaced last month by apple for poor battery life so the phone is bran new condition. I was wanting to get 450 shipped OBO. I will include a black case also purchased new from best buy at same time phone was replaced and car charger I no longer need.

The second phone is a 16 gig 3G white that my ex wife is using and believe it or not hers was replaced just last week because she had problems with the ear piece not wanting to work every time. This one has applecare on it till oct 2010. She was wanting 250 for hers OBO.

I have picture available upon request for the 3gs but I will have to get some of the white one. Please feel free to email me with any questions, I have sold and bought plenty of items on here

donclarkjr  (op)
Forum Regular
Jun 28, 2010, 10:35 PM

anyone

Chito
Senior User
Jul 2, 2010, 10:13 AM

You have a PM.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Chito
Senior User
Jul 13, 2010, 07:44 PM

you have another pm
Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Forum Links
Forum Rules