Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > A few things I need to sell

A few things I need to sell
Jlwolfer
Forum Regular
Jan 10, 2008, 10:10 PM

All here are a few things that I found in my basement. Since I been off for the past 2 weeks I felt the need to clean up. So here goes

Used iBook 12” battery model number M8403 S/N LW134KJVK89. I don’t think it is on the recall list. Last I remember that it last about hour or so. Best Offer
Brand new invoca 4in1 remote. $25 shipped. Info can be found Here
Airport Extreme Base Station (older cone one with antenna port) - $60 shipped
iCurve – $20 shipped
Nextel i70 wall charger and car charger. Will work with other models (lost my Nextel phone) - Make offer
Verizon Broadband USB720 card. I don’t need it anymore, finally got a desk job so I’m not on the road that much anymore. – Make offer

All items are in excellent condition. All items will either come out of Media, Pa or Wilmington, De. I do have references on eBay under Jlwolfer. I am also up to trades and or local pickups if you are in the area.

Forum Links
Forum Rules