Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Quick sales... keyboards, mice, formac studio, accounting software, much more

Quick sales... keyboards, mice, formac studio, accounting software, much more
bishopazrael
Mac Enthusiast
May 8, 2008, 07:12 PM

Ok guys I've been a forum regular for several years, just never did any selling or trading. Well now the time has come. I'm going in for a major surgery at UNM and I need to raise some funds to help pay for it. All the stuff below has been tested and found to be working and in good shape. If you buy more than one item I WILL combine the shipping. I've got a .Mac gallery of the stuff at the end of the page. For those that need references I have 70+ positive feedbacks on ebay. My name is gatheringbox3wg5 and you can contact me through that name to verify it's me. If you're local in Albuquerque, NM you can arrange to come over and pick it up. I know the odds are slim.. .but gotta offer it!

Payment accepted will be via usps postal money order. Sorry but paypal is taking way too much for me to want to use it. If you want to cover the paypal cost I'll take it. Mostly... if you like something I'm flexible. I just need to clear out some space in my office and need to raise the funds for surgery. Ask about anything.

Logitech Bluetooth keyboard & mouse w/ recharge $55 shipped. Tested w/ Apple Bluetooth & it works.

MYOB 2005 $40 shipped w/ orig. serial

Quickbooks 2004 $40 shipped w/ orig. serial

Formac Stuido $50 shipped. Firmware upgraded by Formac.

Apple Mac 10.3 install discs & retail box. $40 shipped.

Apple iPod remote for gen 3 or 4 iPods $9 shipped

Apple firewire dock & cord for gen 3 or 4. $20 shipped

Apple mini dvi to s-video $15 shipped

Apple dvi to vga $15 shipped

Microsoft USB Executive optical desktop set w/ real leather accents $50 shipped/ leather has been routinely cleaned w/ saddle soap & mink oil.

Photo gallery is at:
Electronics sale

Thanks guys.
Bishop
Backups are like guns and condoms. It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

bishopazrael  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
May 22, 2008, 02:41 PM

Guys I really need to clear this stuff out so if you're interested in something please do let me know.
Backups are like guns and condoms. It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

GuyWithACamera
Dedicated MacNNer
May 22, 2008, 04:56 PM

What comes with the Formac Studio? Box, cables, software cds?
I have no lid upon my head. But if I did, you
could look iniside and see what's on my
mind.

bishopazrael  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
May 22, 2008, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by GuyWithACamera View Post
What comes with the Formac Studio? Box, cables, software cds?
Just a firewire cable. It's kind of mindblowing but it gets all it's power via firewire. So just the firewire cable. The software is available via formac's website. I should add that I forgot to photo the side of the device. There's other ports there as well. I'll get that photo taken and up on the photo site tomorrow.

The great thing about that device was that all the encoding and such was done on it's own hardware, freeing up the Mac.

bishopazrael  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jun 4, 2008, 07:08 AM

FORMAC sold

Logitech mx 518 sold

All accounting software sold.

Forum Links
Forum Rules