Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > Ultimate Mac technician! I can solve all problems with your Mac no matter what it is!

Ultimate Mac technician! I can solve all problems with your Mac no matter what it is!
WindowsMaster
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 28, 2007, 08:15 PM

OK LISTEN UP!

If you a problem with your Mac I can give you some advice so that you will never have problems with it again. Pull out the plug, stop wasting money on $1500 iMacs when you can buy a Wintel tower with double the specs for almost $500 less.

Problems solved, if that doesnt work try the following.

BUY A DELL
BUY A HEWLETT PACKARD
BUY ANYTHING BUT AN OVERPRICED MAC
SLEDGEHAMMER YOUR MAC
BURN YOUR MAC TO CINDERS
EAT YOUR MAC
I DONT CARE JUST GET RID OF THEM

Crapfully yours
Crap face

Mister Elf
Mac Enthusiast
Jun 28, 2007, 09:00 PM

Annnnnnnd this one belongs to the trolls!

Seriously, don't we have better things to do than listen to a pimply-faced thirteen-year-old rant about "crap"?
Midshipman 3/C, USNR

stwain2003
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 28, 2007, 09:09 PM

Reported to mods.
8GB iPhone
Coming Soon: Mac mini Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz

APPLEFAN08
Jun 28, 2007, 10:01 PM

I smell jealousy!!! I'm getting rid of WINDOWS in August for the new iMac and your not stopping me one person who's giving up windows(me)! Don't be mad becuase APPLE is changing the way the world works around all electronics! y don't u go watch your windows freeze or something.

firefly
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 28, 2007, 10:48 PM

So should we sledgehammer, burn and then eat in that order?

Jacke
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 29, 2007, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by WindowsMaster View Post
If you a problem with your Mac I can give you some advice so that you will never have problems with it again.
Do you have personal or financial problems? I can help you! Just kill yourself, I guarantee that all the problems in your life with disappear for good!

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jun 29, 2007, 06:08 AM

This is funny.

I've never met a Windows machine I couldn't fix with a hammer, btw.

Dakarʒ
Professional Poster
Jun 29, 2007, 09:04 AM

I gotta say, the Crap face signature was a sweet closer.

tintin220
Jun 30, 2007, 07:26 PM

Haha, this amuses me to no end.

Crap head/face/idiot, thanks for making my day.
♥ PowerBook G4 1.67 15" / Silver 2G iPod Nano

Jumbonium2007
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 30, 2007, 08:37 PM

LOL The Mac guy from the commercial vs. this little punk.. the mac guy would make his windows crash all over the place

ESavage
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 30, 2007, 10:48 PM

True Stories:

A friend back in 1998 got a IBM and since a knew a little about computers it was my job to keep him up and running. Now I am a Mac user since 1994 but I knew a few things about Windows, as I am always fixing the ones at the place where I worked. Well he was so happy with what I did for him that every time some one at his job runs into a computer glitch he gives them my number, so I make about $3000 - $5000 a year, just working after work and on weekends, enough to keep me in Apple products.

In 2002 my friend got himself a Sony Vaio Laptop, Sony Camcorder and some video editing software at CompUSA, thinking that he would make movies with his new Laptop. Total Price $5500, so he got home and got the laptop up and going, installed the software and the drives from the CD that came with the Camcorder and nothing. So I got a call, i told i would gladly help but only if I could bring my flowerPower iMac and show what I could do with it. I worked with that laptop for four hours and I just could not get that laptop to work with that Camcorder to save my life. I getting ready to leave but I asked if I could show him something on the iMac. So I plugged in the iMac and Keyboard/Mouse. I also plugged in the camcorder. This where he stopped me by saying that he would go get the CD that came camcorder, before I could stop him he was already though the basement door. By the time he found it and was back with me, I had already download the video from the camcorder in to iMovie. The only thing he had to say was "How did I do it without installing the CD(Drivers)?", The only thing I could say was "Macs are just that way" . Two weeks later he sold the Sony Vaio and got a iMac, six months later he added a PowerBook.

And now, as Paul Harvey says, here is the rest of the story:

For Christmas wanted a PC Laptop, I told her it might be better to get a Macbook and if she wanted Windows, to just buy a copy of Windows XP OEM and I would give her any support she might need. Well she said thanks but she had her heart set on a Toshiba Satellite A100/A105. All she did with the laptop a chat on the internet, well five weeks a ago I got a call, her wireless card stopped working and she asked if I could fix it. Well i could not get it to work so I called Toshiba and the best they could say was reformat and reinstall the software. Well that was a big mistake, because every time I got done (And I am talking six times in eight hour), it would not boot. Now I knew what was wrong, the DVD that they sent with the computer was messed up. i asked if they might send me a new one, the answer was no but they would would let me take it to a Toshiba repair center to get it fixed. So off I went, laptop and install DVD in hand. So when I got their I told them my problem and also added that it was my thought that it was the recovery DVD that may be the problem. he said "well without the DVD its self. he could not tell me if the problem was the restore DVD". I told him I had in the car if he needed it. his eyes got real big and he asked if he could use it, because Toshiba would not send then one to use. so I said ok and left the Laptop and DVD with him. A week later I got a call, telling me to come a get the laptop, and guess what, it was the DVD that was messed up. However they was not able to replace it, but they were able to reinstall the software from a different Toshiba laptop, but once again they was not able to get a replacement from Toshiba. Well my friends wife calls me this past monday to tell the wireless card was not working again. So I called Toshiba Tech support and told them the story and asked if they could send her a replacement DVD. The answer was No, they once again let me take to a service center, but they would not send me a replacement DVD. So today we went to the local Apple Store and got her a Macbook.

You can take what you want from those stories. For me it just this simple, Macs works when I want them to, and even when I had problems getting my eMac fixed it was still better support then I ever got with a PC product.
"life is like a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

Veltliner
Mac Elite
Jul 1, 2007, 05:04 AM

I knew a man who threw his windows out the windows.

Not just out of one window.

He went down, picked up the leftovers of that constantly crashing, ugly looking office design electric garbage, and threw it again out the window.

This is how you can throw windows out the windows.

Forum Links
Forum Rules