Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Networking > Using Aironet 350 Card (How?)

Using Aironet 350 Card (How?)
latrapeze
Nov 6, 2004, 08:23 AM

I am having difficulty running an Cisco Aironet 350 on my Mac. When I install the software and card I get a message that "Radio Cannot Be Found". Does anyone have any ideas on where I might get a driver that will work with this card?
I am running 10.3.6 on a Titanium laptop.
Thanks.

ghporter
Administrator
Nov 6, 2004, 11:57 AM

Cisco posts its most current drives on its site. I've gotten lots of stuff there. The hard part is sifting through all the stuff they have-it's kind of like going to a restaurant hungry, and having to go through a 50 page menu to order: too many choices.

You should be able to sort the drivers by OS, form factor (mini-PCI, PCMCIA, etc.) model and so on.

Edit: Here a link to Cisco's Wireless Networking downloads page to help you out. The only catch is that when you download a high-security product, you have to promise not to give the software to North Korea or some other bad place.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

latrapeze  (op)
Nov 6, 2004, 12:20 PM

Yes. This is what I did but I am having problems getting the software I downloaded to work. I chose "Client Adapter" and PCM but the software refuses to recognize the card. Please advise.

Thanks.

amazing
Professional Poster
Nov 10, 2004, 02:35 PM

Originally posted by latrapeze:
Yes. This is what I did but I am having problems getting the software I downloaded to work. I chose "Client Adapter" and PCM but the software refuses to recognize the card. Please advise.

Thanks.
I posted a link to the aironet download in your other thread.

Forum Links
Forum Rules