Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Everything has gotta go! 512 ram, nokia gsm unlocked phone, laptop, router, gba games

Everything has gotta go! 512 ram, nokia gsm unlocked phone, laptop, router, gba games
Sleepkyng
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 29, 2007, 12:57 PM

1 - 2G 2nd gen iPod 10GB - ebay: eBay: Apple iPod Second Gen (10 GB) MAC/PC M8737LL/A 10GB 2G (item 200115799439 end time Jun-08-07 13:35:03 PDT)

1 - ancient powerbook 500 (not sure of the model exactly) - no power suppy, unsure if it works, don't know about hdd or ram, though it feel like there's a hdd in there. one battery, unsure of charge - PENDING

2x 256mb intel mac mini ram - $15 shipped.

1 - nokia 6102, UNLOCKED TRI-BAND GSM, camera doesn't work, screen is wonky (perfectly usable) - $35 shipped.

1 - 54g wirless belkin router with ethernet ports - $21 shipped

1 - drill dozer for GBA with box and manual - $11 shipped

1 - gunstar super heroes with box and manual (no insert though) - $11 shipped

1 - Gateway Solo 5300 laptop - 800mhz, 20gig hdd, 128 ram, battery charges 100% (battery refill.com sticker date 10/18/2006) 13.8v 3600mAh. 14" screen. COMES WITH POWER SUPPLY and DVD-ROM drive.
specs here:
Gateway Support Site Map
PROBLEM: this thing is definitely USED - the screen had some issues, and then worked fine once i just plugged it back in - now it either gives me images, or nothing depending on what i boot with - puppy linux livecd worked fine, booting from the hdd i got nothing, no image whatesoever.
I do not have the technical know how to get this thing to work, but the fact that i can get it to run now and again leads me to believe that it's a simple solution.
this is a nice computer, runs great with xubuntu or puppy linux -
$70 shipped obo
( Last edited by Sleepkyng; Jun 3, 2007 at 02:31 PM. )

Tenacious Dyl
Mac Enthusiast
May 29, 2007, 05:54 PM

Hehe, I can't believe I'm replying for Magic Cards, heh.

What non-common Arabian Nights / Antiquities / The Dark / Legends do you have? I may be quite interested depending on what you have!

Edit: There isn't such a thing as a 4th edition Sol Ring... could you send a scan / photo, or elaborate on it? Thanks!
yep.

Sleepkyng  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 30, 2007, 10:39 AM

not as much of those as i thought - btw the sol ring is revised, not 4th edition, sorry bout that!
i'd say most of the stuff is mirage, visions and tempest. i'm sorry to say that i don't have time to list all the cards, i know that sounds sketchy, but i'm moving across the country and trying to unload stuff.

cheers

Tenacious Dyl
Mac Enthusiast
May 30, 2007, 04:06 PM

Hey, well I guess that works as an answer?

Tell you what, I'll offer $50 paypal'd to you for all of the cards you just listed, shipped. I could use some of the ones you listed, so I feel comfortable buying the more mysterious ones too, hehe. Just drop me a PM / Email / IM sometime soon!
yep.

Sleepkyng  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 3, 2007, 02:32 PM

bump

Forum Links
Forum Rules