Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Things for everybody! MAC's, PC's and More!

FS: Things for everybody! MAC's, PC's and More!
popsandfriends
Forum Regular
Feb 18, 2006, 04:49 PM

Hello,
Im putting a bunch of stuff up for sale here, Im trying to clean out all my clutter and make room for my basement's expansion. Here's what is up for sale:

Hardware:

My Desktop System
See THIS Post for more on that

Bins and Bins of wires! - $70 + s/h
Many assorted types of power cords, and ethernet cords. Too many to list out.

Pentium 4 Motherboard - $30 + s/h
Looks to be in good shape, I bought it at a yard sale for 60 two years ago but never got to use it.

iBook G3 800mhz Parts
  • 12" Screen - Untested - 200 or Best Offer
  • Logic Board - Untested - $250 or Best Offer
  • CD Drive - Works good - $30 + s/h

Software

MAS90 and 200 Accounting software(with licenses?)
Mas 90 goes for a TON of money, around $14,000 on some sites that sell it. I'll offer it for $500 since most of it is still wrapped.

Novell Netware 4
Make me an offer, otherwise $50

Non-PC Related

A lot of Foreign money (over $600 worth if translated, yours for $300 free shipping)
Includes bills from Egypt, Canada, Germany, and the 50,000 dinera from Yugoslavia! Also, many coins from various countries, and some swastika-backed german coins. Email for more information, and pictures.

Over 1500 pokemon cards, and 1000~ Yugioh cards and deck
I've held onto these for quite a while now, never thought of selling them till i pulled them out of a closet and counted them all. Lots and lots of cards, some pretty rare. I'll sell the Pokemon set for $400 and the YugiOh set for $350. Buy them together and it's only $600

Epiphone SG G400 Cherry Red with Soft Case
This guitar is awesome, and has lasted me for a good two years, but I need the money and have too many guitars so Im letting this one go. Nothing wrong with it, great condition.

Thats about it for now, I'll always update this list if things pop up I'd like to sell, and if things are sold.

What I Will trade for:

* If you want to purchase all or most of what I have, but dont have the cash and have a Macbook pro, I'd def do a straight trade!
* iMac Duo?
* Titanium Powerbook G4 (500 to 800mhz models only)

Feel free to ask me or email me with any questions. Good luck and I hope you find something you like!

Forum Links
Forum Rules