Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FA: Washburn Acoustic/Elec guitar

FA: Washburn Acoustic/Elec guitar
popsandfriends
Forum Regular
Oct 21, 2006, 03:27 PM

Hello,
Up for sale on ebay is my Washburn Acoustic/Elec guitar, for best offer on ebay! The Price is fixed at 375, but it can be worked out for lower. Thanks alot!

Hunter

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=005

MichiganRich
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 21, 2006, 03:35 PM

Jeez dude, don't post ebay ads here. If you want to sell it here, then sell it. If you're going to ebay it, then STFU. If everyone who ebayed something (particularly something not mac-related) posted here, it would be a ridiculous mess.

popsandfriends  (op)
Forum Regular
Oct 21, 2006, 03:45 PM

I believe I have every right to sell "General Items", which is on the description for this forum. I consulted the rules before I posted as well. Sorry you are so upset. The money from this guitar is going towards a Intel iMac, which is my reason for selling it

Thanks,
Hunter

Forum Links
Forum Rules