Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Mac Laptops, Printers, Mp3 Player, more!

FS: Mac Laptops, Printers, Mp3 Player, more!
popsandfriends
Forum Regular
Jun 18, 2006, 10:45 AM

Hello,
Im trying to get rid of all my junk and am willing to take bottom dollar for some of these items:

Powerbook G4 550mhz
I dropped it and the screen backlight broke, but it can be used as a G4 desktop when hooked up to an ext monitor. Also, battery has never held a charge so i will include adapter. Great G4 Desktop find. Features 256mb ram, 30gb HD, DVD Drive, Tiger, and Front Row! $200 Firm + 14$ shipping!

iBook G3 Parts
My friend gave me his broken iBook to fix, no longer wanted it but I never had the time to fix it. Parts include the 12" screen, inverter board (not 100% sure if it works), Motherboard with 800mhz processor, CD drive, and 30gb Hard Drive. Please make offers on each seperate part, or the entire lot (will make you a deal)

Creative Zen Xtra 60gb MP3
Had this for a while now, no longer need. Small dent in aluminum casing, and I lost the power charger. Buy this and i will help you get a charger for cheap. $200 Or best offer

Two Printers: HP Laserjet 1100 and Lexmark Printrio p3150
The HP is a laser printer, and its very fast. Black and white prints only so this is moer office oriented. The power plug socket is a bit loose but it will work. Asking 40$ shipping included. The Lexmark is an All-in-One, brand new condition. Asking 65$ + 17$ shipping

Powerbook G3 Wallstreet 233mhz
This machine never let me down when I used it many years ago. Will include OS9 CD's and i'll let you know how to put OSX on it. Power charger not included since it fried. 90$ firm Plus 10$ shipping

Thats all for now, if you have any questions please Post/PM/eMail. Pictures upon request, I an either post them or send via email.

Thanks,
Hunter

Forum Links
Forum Rules