Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: My old trusty windows PC

FS: My old trusty windows PC
popsandfriends
Forum Regular
Aug 5, 2006, 12:01 PM

Hello,
Im trying to sell my PC which has been good to me the past year and a half.

* AMD 2800+ at 2.1ghz, overclockable to 2.5ghz
* 768mb of ram, one more slot free to 2gb total
* One 80gb SATA HD, One IDE 20gb Drive (Will need to get data off first)
* Creative SB Live sound Card
* Video Card (buying a new one, old one just bit the dust. Most likely a geforce 5500 AGP)
* Logitech x-530 speakers (5.1's)
* DVD Drive

This is a gaming and work pc. I have played Battlefield 2, and Counterstrike source on this on medium settings. with an updated video card that I will throw in, It should be even faster. My only request is that somhow I can get my data on my hard drives saved before this ships out.

Extras I will throw in:

- Choice between HP Laserjet 1100 printer, or Lexmark printrio AIO printer
- Powerbook G4 550mhz for parts
- iBook G3 Parts

Asking 800$ for this. Im looking forward to purchasing an iMac intel from the refurb site before college, this would definately benefit that. Any questions just ask, pm, or email!

Thanks,
Hunter
( Last edited by popsandfriends; Aug 5, 2006 at 01:12 PM. )

masons247
Aug 5, 2006, 12:29 PM

I think thats a little high. It might have been acceptable when the conroe processors weren't out.

Schneider
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 5, 2006, 12:49 PM

Hey,

I was looking at the extras and noticed that you have a G4 ibook that is broken that you were going to throw in, i also noticed that you had some G3 parts. Any chance you would sell these parts and the G4 powerbook seperate from the PC . Anyway let me know what is wrong with teh G4, what G3 parts you have and how much you would be looking for! Also empty your PM box becasue its full. Also do you have any pictures!?!

Thanks,
Jason

popsandfriends  (op)
Forum Regular
Aug 5, 2006, 01:12 PM

Hey.
I realize the price is high. I am including all these extras to boost the price a little bit. I am in need of the iMac, and I only have 200 dollars to show for it at this time. Will lower the Pc and extras to 800

No current pictures, until i return on august 21st from my trip. Im going to try to sell this as a whole, but If it isnt meant to be, I will part things out seperately, Jason. Feel free to PM now as my box is empty! Thanks for letting me know that

brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 6, 2006, 09:25 PM

"768mb of ram, one more slot free to 2gb total"

might want to fix that

popsandfriends  (op)
Forum Regular
Aug 29, 2006, 01:05 PM

Sorry, this is now apart of another Trade deal, gonna try and get this one closed

Thanks

Forum Links
Forum Rules