Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Motorola Mpx200 , C650 phones and Samsung x497

FS: Motorola Mpx200 , C650 phones and Samsung x497
popsandfriends
Forum Regular
Dec 7, 2006, 10:55 PM

Hello,
I have for sale three cell phones.

The first one is a Motorola Mpx200 cell. It is unlocked and will work with any GMS phone (Tmobile, Cingular). It runs Windows Smartphone 2002, with MP3 Player, video player, games, all kinds of other PDA like applications. There is minor scratching on the silver rim of the phone. Other than that It is in excellent condition! Comes with EarBud, Charger, and USB cable!

Next up is my Motorola C650. It features a camera on the back, the case is a bit scratched up but its not bad as some I've seen. It features cool light up alerts on the keypad for when incoming calls and texts are sent. This phone is also unlocked for any GSM carrier! Comes with charger and USB cord.

Finally, my old trusty, the Samsung x497. This phone is locked to Cingular, but I've temporarily unlocked it with the reset code for Tmobile. This item comes with charger, and original packaging/manuals! The speaker-phone is crisp and loud. This phone can take a beating because it is made so tightly. In immaculate cosmetic condition, good battery life!

Asking 60$ for each phone, as thats how I have seen them priced on ebay. Im good on shipping, I never overcharge, and If I do the extra money is always refunded. I am PayPal verified. If you would like to purchase all of these phones for one rate, please let me know and I can work something out with you! I accept trades as well. Shoot me an offer on one!

Any Q's just ask! Thanks! (Picture of the x497 coming soon! Pics above taken before I left my camera at friends house)

-Hunter

magid
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 7, 2006, 10:59 PM

Could you do $40 shipped for the x497?

popsandfriends  (op)
Forum Regular
Dec 7, 2006, 11:04 PM

Let me think on that one I'll get back to you soon!

magid
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 7, 2006, 11:46 PM

thanks, just send me a pm

Forum Links
Forum Rules