Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Powerbook Video

Powerbook Video
JayTi
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 22, 2003, 05:32 PM

I guess I'm just a sad sad individual with too much time on his hands. At least I got it fixed after zapping PRAM, switching mem slots and doing a fresh install. That can take a while.

View the video here, web streaming 1:40

Its small and stupid, let me know if you want video footage of anything else while I have the camera.

You guys are cool, and have a right to be skeptical, but for your own good, don't get an ulcer...just chill a bit.
Am I still here?

seanyepez
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Originally posted by JayTi:
I guess I'm just a sad sad individual with too much time on his hands. At least I got it fixed after zapping PRAM, switching mem slots and doing a fresh install. That can take a while.

View the video here, web streaming 1:40

Its small and stupid, let me know if you want video footage of anything else while I have the camera.

You guys are cool, and have a right to be skeptical, but for your own good, don't get an ulcer...just chill a bit.
It doesn't matter, {JayTi}. The 17-inch PowerBook is shipping in quantity now. This movie doesn't prove that you're an Apple employee. It proves that you had a 17-inch PowerBook for one minute and forty seconds.

If {snip} isn't your real name, how come you posted a screenshot of your Apple System Profiler screen with your PowerBook registered to him? Is this your friend's PowerBook?
( Last edited by reader50; Apr 13, 2011 at 12:31 AM. Reason: removed real names per privacy request)

Mac Zealot
Professional Poster
Mar 22, 2003, 05:40 PM

Oh I believe you have a powerbook but I sure as hell don't believe you work at apple.

Besides, this is old news. Call me speculative but it looks like you're standing at the service counter of a modern compusa
In a realm beyond site, the sky shines gold, not blue, there the Triforce's might makes mortal dreams come true.

JayTi  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 22, 2003, 05:41 PM

Sean, I posted here a while ago that I stopped working for Apple a few weeks ago--I now work for a medical institution full time. Once an Apple Employee, always one.
Am I still here?

seanyepez
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 22, 2003, 05:42 PM

Originally posted by JayTi:
Sean, I posted here a while ago that I stopped working for Apple a few weeks ago--I now work for a medical institution full time. Once an Apple Employee, always one. Now, stop being a 2 year old. Thanks.
Apple's a company. People who no longer work for Apple aren't Apple employees anymore. Also, how can you have any power over Apple's legal department if you no longer work for Apple? You told me to remove information from my reply that you made publically available by posting a screenshot of your Apple System Profiler.

Either way, it doesn't matter. You are a liar.

The problem with lying is that, to prevent getting caught, you're forced to lie more and more. Eventually, you can't keep track of all your lies anymore and people start finding flaws in your case.

vmarks
Moderator Emeritus
Mar 22, 2003, 05:46 PM

Last month's news.

::jedi mind trick:: Nothing to see here. Move along. These aren't the droids you're looking for.::

If this post is in the Lounge forum, it is likely to be my own opinion, and not representative of the position of MacNN.com.

Forum Links
Forum Rules