Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Localized string not found...Safari...

Localized string not found...Safari...
android8
Apr 16, 2004, 06:10 AM

Safari has been giving me some headaches lately, so I decided to reinstall it. I removed all Safari-related files (plist etc), reinstalled and repaired permissions. As you can see here:

http://www.ecotox.dk/string.jpg

the menus in the contextual menus in Safari is messed up. The localized strings can't be found. I have since tried to run the cron scripts, emptied caches, updated prebindings, to see if that would solve the problem...unfortunately it didn't.

Any suggestions?!

Thx.

Indispensable MacOS X Software, music videos, music, science...

Please note: Speling erors are intentionel and are in play to sea if you pik up on them (i.e. the erors are their for a reason). So plaese, no mor emails regurding speling...an englihs is nod my mohter tongue. Tnhx!

android8  (op)
Apr 16, 2004, 11:46 AM

I already had 10.3.3 installed, but downloaded it from Apple's site again, and reinstalled it...Everything works fine now:-)

Indispensable MacOS X Software, music videos, music, science...

Please note: Speling erors are intentionel and are in play to sea if you pik up on them (i.e. the erors are their for a reason). So plaese, no mor emails regurding speling...an englihs is nod my mohter tongue. Tnhx!

Forum Links
Forum Rules