Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Be your own Big Brother

Be your own Big Brother
keekeeree
Mac Elite
Location: Moved from Ohio's first capital to its current capital
Mar 4, 2004, 07:01 PM

As if I don't already have enough unedited images downloaded from my digital camera on my computer....

I need this why?!?

Big Brother is watching...(himself?)

What if you lose the damn thing or it's stolen? Suddenly somebody knows your every movements during that day (at the ATM machine...on the pisser...online...). I think it'd be about as bad as losing or having your wallet stolen.

cheerios
Professional Poster
Mar 4, 2004, 07:10 PM

why?? if you figure I spend 50% of my day in front of a computer, that's 600 keyboard shots a day... whee. :/
The short shall inherit the earth. Just you wait. You won't see us coming. We'll pop out from under tables, beds, and closets in hordes. So you're tall, huh? You won't be so tall when I chew off your ankles. Mofo

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 4, 2004, 07:46 PM

man thats taking it a little too far. im with cheerios on this one, i bet mine would be pretty damn boring.

DeathToWindows
Professional Poster
Mar 4, 2004, 09:57 PM

media lab on crack.

Don't try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.

Tulkas
Grizzled Veteran
Mar 4, 2004, 11:46 PM

Originally posted by cheerios:
why?? if you figure I spend 50% of my day in front of a computer, that's 600 keyboard shots a day... whee. :/
Its not they're fault you haven't got a life

Those cows won't know what hit 'em. They won't know what hit them even after it hits them, because they're cows.

cheerios
Professional Poster
Mar 5, 2004, 01:19 AM

sure i do... it invovles eating, sleeping ,and coding OOoooh, there's osme M:tG time in there, too... but who wants to see random hands of Magic?
The short shall inherit the earth. Just you wait. You won't see us coming. We'll pop out from under tables, beds, and closets in hordes. So you're tall, huh? You won't be so tall when I chew off your ankles. Mofo

Forum Links
Forum Rules