Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > AppleCare in Carlsile PA

AppleCare in Carlsile PA
Matt OS X
Mac Elite
Jan 13, 2014, 02:56 PM

Hi all,

I know MacRumors.com announced about AppleCare warehouse being opened last October 2013 in Carlisle, PA (Near Harrisburg). My question is how come none of us saw or read there are job posting to apply there? I tried cooljobs.apple.com and found none related to AppleCare in Carlisle, PA. I have been eye'ing the cooljobs.apple.com lately and see none of it on the list? I'm sure there's some kind of vacant position available going on there right now but where the heck can I apply a job there to give it a shot?

Apple Opens East Coast AppleCare Warehouse to Speed Up Repair Times - Mac Rumors

Thanks.

"Unfortunately, no one can be told what Mac OS X is... you must see it for yourself."

iMOTOR
Mac Elite
Jan 13, 2014, 11:51 PM

Contractors operate all of these warehouses. If they actually do repairs there and it's not just a cross dock to Tennessee, then you might want to check if Flextronics is the contractor there.

Matt OS X  (op)
Mac Elite
Jan 16, 2014, 10:02 AM

I tried to look up and couldn't find more info? Care to find info in details for me ? Thanks in advance

"Unfortunately, no one can be told what Mac OS X is... you must see it for yourself."

Forum Links
Forum Rules