Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > Midi files and rip 2 mp3 problem�

Midi files and rip 2 mp3 problem�
Bombia
Forum Regular
Sep 7, 2002, 05:50 AM

Hi!

I have a Power Macintosh G4 Cube 450 mhz, 384 ram, 120 gb hd and a fanless Radeon 7500. I run Mac OS X 10.2 (6c115) and i have a problem when i gonna listen at midi files in Quicktime 6 and rip aiff/wav to mp3 in iTunes 3.

When i gonna listen on a midi file its sounds like a high noise. I can turn the volume down in QT but the noise its still there�

When i Gonna rip aiff/wav to mp3. The sound of the ripped mp3 sound very strange� like a robot filter had been puted on it and its sound noisy to�

When I used 10.1 it was no problem and the first weeks I used 10.2 was no problem. I had formateded and maked a new clean install of 10.2 2 times but the problem is still there. Why? please?

Maybe cuz I have a fanless Radeon and its be to hot in the cube? But I can listen on downloaded mp3s and make music in Reason2

Somebody know about this?

Forum Links
Forum Rules