Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Does iTunes have a 'Last Import' feature?

Does iTunes have a 'Last Import' feature?
xtal
Senior User
Mar 7, 2003, 12:04 PM

I would love it if iTunes had a 'Last Import' feature like iPhoto does. Does anyone know if this is possible?

I am currently creating a playlist called 'Import' and dropping files on there once I rip them into iTunes. Or I sort them by date added and the top X songs are my last imports.

Any other suggestions?

To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

nsxpower
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 7, 2003, 01:05 PM

No it does not, but you can make a Smart Playlist that will function the same way. Just set the appropriate settings in the advanced tab in smart playlist settings.
My Blog & Photos
PowerBook (Ti) 1Ghz � 1Gb � 60Gb � SD

xtal  (op)
Senior User
Mar 8, 2003, 01:50 PM

Originally posted by nsxpower:
No it does not, but you can make a Smart Playlist that will function the same way. Just set the appropriate settings in the advanced tab in smart playlist settings.
How very foolish of me. I didn't think about this at all.

Thanks.

To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

Forum Links
Forum Rules