Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > U.S. Muslims desecrate American flag

U.S. Muslims desecrate American flag
PacHead
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 01:41 PM

Hey, never mind that the whole koran in the toiletbowl story was a huge lie and no US service member commited any such act.

A silly, little fact like that is not going to prevent a bunch of treasonous, enemy Muslims residing in the USA from desecrating the American flag.

A group of American Muslims produced a video that shows its members on a New York City street corner declaring Islam's dominance over America as they tread on a U.S. flag and then rip it apart.

In the video, released by the New York-based Islamic Thinkers Society, one of the Muslims is shown placing a sign on the flag that says, "Oh Muslims! Do you know your enemy? Isn't it obvious?"

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=44664

I see that the cowards have now taken the video down. I did watch it last night.

The interesting thing, is that no onlookers or Americans went crazy because of the flag desecration by the enemy.

There should have been a counter demonstration where Americans would piss on korans across the street. I'd love to see how these enemy muslims would control themselves then.

Why are these people not locked up? What they are doing is illegal, treasonous, and their citizenships may be revoked according to the law.

Desecrating the flag is one thing, but their other statements show that they provide aid and comfort to the enemy, and that my friend is Treason.

Try 'em, then hang them, when found guilty.

bubblewrap
Senior User
Jun 9, 2005, 01:45 PM

The first admandment applies to all I suppose.
It also protects my right to say:
Islam is a sesspool that needs draining.
Or islam is the practiced ramblings of a psychotic mad man.
To create a universe
You must taste
The forbidden fruit.

BoomStick
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 9, 2005, 01:47 PM

I'm all for the pissing on korans in the street.

Lets builld a big ole bonfire with them.

If they burn, then we KNOW they are the words of satan.

budster101
Baninated
Location: Illinois might be cold and flat, but at least it's ugly.
Jun 9, 2005, 01:50 PM

It's not against the law to desectrate the American Flag, but once a flag has touched the ground or is diminished it must be destroyed in a respectful fashion. This demonstration only serves to show how truely free our American Society is, and *should* send a message to those that hate us. Unfortunately they don't respect this. They only respect brute force to get their points across.

I'm not sure about being treason, but it would be interesting to track these idiots and see what they do. (i.e., relations, correspondences, associations, donations, etc.) There is fire where there is smoke. Usually.

It's almost funny how they act. Doesn't this strike anyone else as incredibly childish?
I went to the site and they are in the process of putting information back up? Not sure what happened... maybe their server farted.

Will do some research.

Edit:

Will also run out to the local store and buy a Koran. I will make sure to tell the cashier and all that nearby that I plan on puttin it in a big jar and pissing in it. I will call it PISS KORAN. It's ART don't you know...

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by bubblewrap
That is true, but the first amendment surely does not apply to traitors.

Well anyhow, they may say what they wish perhaps, but you can bet that they are under surveilance, and the second they step out of line, there will be a nice cell waiting for these people.

Why go all the way to Iraq to find the enemy ? Heck, there's a few of them on our very own soil.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by budster101
It's not against the law to desectrate the American Flag, but once a flag has touched the ground or is diminished it must be destroyed in a respectful fashion.
From the US flag laws and regulations:

Sec. 4.
That no disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America -- the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.

The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

http://www.wi.net/flag.html

budster101
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 02:01 PM

I know this, I was a boyscout.

This is not showing any punishment though... which was my point. It is both very sad and uplifting to know that our very own flag is open to desicration by it's own people. This is freedom.

The flag in question should be respectfully disposed of at ceremony.

Luca Rescigno
Professional Poster
Jun 9, 2005, 02:03 PM

Whatever, what they did is still not illegal. Note the copious use of the word "should." It's not illegal to desecrate the American flag, no matter how repugnant you find the practice.

Now if you were to actually determine that these people are guilty of treason through some unrelated event, then I might agree with you. Until then you can't do much other than be pissed at them.

"That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!" *wheeze*

budster101
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 02:06 PM

Actually we can do more than that. We can stand across from them on the opposite street and piss and put crap on the Koran. We can set up a fish tank filled with piss water and drop Korans in it, along with pictures of terrorists. What do you think their reaction would be? I'd like to see it.

BoomStick
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 9, 2005, 02:09 PM

I am definately going to produce a video of me desecrating the unholy book of satan's lies (the koran).

Just as they do, I will wear a mask with arabic writing on it that says "allah suxxors" or something like that.

I'll have to try every means of desecration possible as so to be as offensive as possible.

I can't wait to fry one up in some bacon grease.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Luca Rescigno
Now if you were to actually determine that these people are guilty of treason through some unrelated event, then I might agree with you. Until then you can't do much other than be pissed at them.
Well, at least we know where their loyalties are, and it sure isn't to the USA.

And to us, our loyalty does not belong to this flag, our loyalty belongs to Allah .

I suppose we'll just have to wait around until a few of the hateful genuises start detonating themselves.

budster101
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by BoomStick
I am definately going to produce a video of me desecrating the unholy book of satan's lies (the koran).

Just as they do, I will wear a mask with arabic writing on it that says "allah suxxors" or something like that.

I'll have to try every means of desecration possible as so to be as offensive as possible.

I can't wait to fry one up in some bacon grease.
Seriously, put up a site, protect the WHOIS information, and then ask for anonymous submitals...

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 9, 2005, 02:15 PM

Is the US flag a religious symbol? If not, it's not really the same as US prison guards desecrating the Koran (even though such desecration did not apparently occur).

BoomStick
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 9, 2005, 02:19 PM

No it's not the same.

It's worse.

If they hate it so much they need to be thrown from our borders and into the filthy cesspool of the middle east.

budster101
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 02:19 PM

Uhm. It did not occurr. (Flushing) but then I really don't give a sh it.

Hey, they are free to do as they wish in that regard. Pee on the flag, burn it, whatever, but then so are we free to desecrate the Koran..

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 9, 2005, 02:23 PM

Uhm. It did not occurr. (Flushing) but then I really don't give a sh it.

Hey, they are free to do as they wish in that regard. Pee on the flag, burn it, whatever, but then so are we free to desecrate the Koran..
I agree; desecration of the Koran did no apparently occur. But, neither can desecration of the Koran and desecration of the American flag be compared as equal issues. Desecration of a religious symbol affects all members of that religion, across all political boundaries; desecration of the American flag affects only Americans, and then only Americans who treat that flag as a religious symbol (in places, I've seen it get equal status to the Cross, for example)

budster101
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 02:30 PM

Really? Not equal issues? Who cares? It's freedom of speech. Is their freedom to desecrate our flag more important than ours to desecrate a book? Beleive it or not that FLAG represents all those who've died to protect what it represents. Freedom. That in my heart is above religion, because if you don't have freedom in the first place, you don't have freedom of religion. How are other religions treated by Islam? Hmmm? Why is their book so much more important than the Torah, or the Bible?

Freedom is freedom is freedom. I'm going to exercise my freedom of speech as often as I like.
Thank you! America.

BTW: Can't burning the flag be considered a Hate Crime?

What if I made some RED Jello for instance with a Koran in the mold?

OreoCookie
Jun 9, 2005, 02:45 PM

If you want to urinate on a koran, it's fine by me as long as you're not defacing someone else's property. Ditto for the American flag.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

budster101
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 02:54 PM

The video of the cowards is back up.

Cowardice flag desecration

Wouldn't you know it, they use Windows Media Player... not Quicktime.

BoomStick
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 9, 2005, 03:02 PM

Here is your peaceful islam at work.

budster101
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 03:05 PM

I think he's in denial. (Pun intended)

Luca Rescigno
Professional Poster
Jun 9, 2005, 03:06 PM

I thought you people hated fags?

"That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!" *wheeze*

BoomStick
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 9, 2005, 03:11 PM

Evidently the liberals secertly hate the gays by being on the side of the islamic terrorists.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 03:12 PM

---"This video is of our first demonstration out of a series of city-wide demonstration that was planned in response to the desecration of the holy Qur'an by the Crusaders & Zionists at Guantanamo Bay."

So, they're even planning a whole series of demonstrations (hate rallys), based upon the one event that never took place.

Crusaders and Zionists. . . . .

BoomStick
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 9, 2005, 03:15 PM

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 03:15 PM

Evidently the liberals secertly hate the gays by being on the side of the islamic terrorists.
Yes, that certainly seems to be the case.

BoomStick
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 9, 2005, 03:18 PM

Oh lookit, oppressing women.

Zimphire
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Wiskedjak
Is the US flag a religious symbol? If not, it's not really the same as US prison guards desecrating the Koran (even though such desecration did not apparently occur).
Maybe to the Randroids.

Macrobat
Mac Elite
Jun 9, 2005, 03:44 PM

The truly amusing part is that they refer to themselves as the Islamic Thinkers Society, yet they are inciting retliation in kind by staging these demonstrations in "retaliation" for an event that never took place.

They don't seem to be thinking too much at all. Committing acts like this will engender the exact reaction we are seeing right here in this thread.

It matters not one whit if desecrating the flag is not illegal. It is also irrelevant that the flag is not a religious symbol.

By tying the two together, as this group so obviously is, the next obvious retaliation is actual desecration of the Koran.

Yeah, some real MEMSA members doing the thinking there.
"That Others May Live"
On the ISG: "The nation's capital hasn't seen such concentrated wisdom in one place since Paris Hilton dined alone at the Hooters on Connecticut Avenue." - John Podhoretz

Zimphire
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 06:37 PM

Greetings and Allah Akbar to the former nations of the Middle East. Since The USA has decided to convert to Islam and we are no longer restrained by Christian Law, Morals, or Values, and since we are the most advanced and most powerful Muslim Nation on earth....we have decided to issue the following Fatwah......

The area formerly referred to as the middle east now belongs to US...including Jerusalem....Mecca....and all other religious sites. Why?...because Allah says so.

Since we now own the entire middle east we now also own all of the area's resources....namely.....the OIL.

And since slavery is no longer illegal, we now own YOU too......so you will be pumping the oil out of the ground for us.....for FREE......forever.

Since you all will be quite busy and will no longer have time to socialize, we will be removing your women and resettling them at special breeding facilities in order to insure an adequate supply of slaves for the future.

And naturally....any of you that dare to oppose us will be declared infidels and will be vaporized in a mushroom cloud that will be worthy of Muhammad's respect.

And before anyone gets a hair up their butt and knee-jerks, this was all said in jest.

I would never set off a nuke.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Zimphire
And before anyone gets a hair up their butt and knee-jerks, it's said in jest.

I would never set off a nuke.
Ah, but thankfully there are others who would, if neccesary.

von Wrangell
Professional Poster
Jun 9, 2005, 07:08 PM

"(Abraham) said: 'Who - other than those who have utterly lost their way - could ever abandon the hope of his Lord's mercy?'"

To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid

Zimphire
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 07:19 PM

irrelevant.

It was as joke.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 9, 2005, 08:33 PM

You just validated my low opinion of Americans, congrats

PS Admendment is amendment, so u like to point out all my mistakes.
Blandine Bureau 1940 - 2011
Missed 2012 by 3 days, RIP Grandma :-(

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 9, 2005, 08:34 PM

I'm all for the pissing on korans in the street.

Lets builld a big ole bonfire with them.

If they burn, then we KNOW they are the words of satan.

SimpleLife
Mac Elite
Jun 9, 2005, 08:51 PM

Actually we can do more than that. We can stand across from them on the opposite street and piss and put crap on the Koran. We can set up a fish tank filled with piss water and drop Korans in it, along with pictures of terrorists.
I want a picture of you doing that.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Athens
Yeah, yeah. We already know your opinions about Americans.

What are your opinions on these hateful Muslims that the thread is about ?

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 9, 2005, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by PacHead
Yeah, yeah. We already know your opinions about Americans.

What are your opinions on these hateful Muslims that the thread is about ?

pretty low as well, there is no need to burn a flag, thats like blaming all Americans, the Bush Pro and the Anti Bush which is just as wrong.

strictlyplaid
Senior User
Jun 9, 2005, 09:52 PM

Careful guys, you're making the terrorists look good:
Originally Posted by PacHead
Desecrating the flag is one thing, but their other statements show that they provide aid and comfort to the enemy, and that my friend is Treason.

Try 'em, then hang them, when found guilty.
Islam is a sesspool[sic] that needs draining.
I am definately[sic] going to produce a video of me desecrating the unholy book of satan's lies (the koran).
Since The USA has decided to convert to Islam and we are no longer restrained by Christian Law, Morals, or Values, and since we are the most advanced and most powerful Muslim Nation on earth....we have decided to issue the following Fatwah......any of you that dare to oppose us will be declared infidels and will be vaporized in a mushroom cloud that will be worthy of Muhammad's respect.
How would we react to this crap if it was coming out of an Islamist's mouth, with appropriate substitutions to demonize us -- even if it was "a joke"?

Zimphire
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by strictlyplaid
How would we react to this crap if it was coming out of an Islamist's mouth, with appropriate substitutions to demonize us -- even if it was "a joke"?
What do you mean? Christians get made fun of and joked on constantly in here.

strictlyplaid
Senior User
Jun 9, 2005, 11:13 PM

What do you mean? Christians get made fun of and joked on constantly in here.
Yeah, that's true, and I don't want to suggest that I approve of that. If people call Christianity a cesspool, say they ought to be hung, say that they're going to defile the Bible just to rile people up, and try to characterize it as a violent religion because a lot of violence has been done in its name, that's unacceptable.

Because of this insurgency we've got going on, though, and because of the extreme tension between the US and the Middle East, it is considerably more inflammatory for Americans to say those things about Islamic folks who very strongly disagree with our foreign policy. In a war for hearts and minds, I don't think Americans can afford to be anything but the representatives of the tolerant democracy that we want to spread to that region. (Not to say that we ought to tolerate violence or terrorism, but flag-burning is hardly flying planes into buildings.)

If we say we're better than the terrorists, we need to act like it too, ya know?

Zimphire
Baninated
Jun 9, 2005, 11:27 PM

strictly, If I was being serious, you'd have a point.

strictlyplaid
Senior User
Jun 9, 2005, 11:32 PM

strictly, If I was being serious, you'd have a point.
Yeah, but... why is it even funny?

I'll put it like this - I'd be embarassed to hear that joke being told around my (few) Muslim friends. That's a good sign to me that it's offensive.

Millennium
Clinically Insane
Jun 10, 2005, 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by Wiskedjak
Is the US flag a religious symbol?
There are days when I wonder, to be honest.
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

Zimphire
Baninated
Jun 10, 2005, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by strictlyplaid
Yeah, but... why is it even funny?
It's funny because the extreme muslim terrorists want the "west" to be like them.

I was showing if we were, and we acted like them, they'd be our bitch.

bubblewrap
Senior User
Jun 10, 2005, 07:53 AM

PS Admendment is amendment, so u like to point out all my mistakes.
And you expect me to do what?
Embrace isalmic hate?
Or resist it?

And your opinion os suppose to do what?
Shame me?
Get off your high horse.

The reason on one is burning/descedrating Canadian flags is not because of their "policies" but because Canada is insigifigant.
Everybody wants to take a swing at the big guy to prove they're just as tough.

And my freedom of speech is still protected.
Islam is a sesspool.
To create a universe
You must taste
The forbidden fruit.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 10, 2005, 08:35 AM

And you expect me to do what?
Embrace isalmic hate?
Or resist it?
Its how you resist it that either makes you the same as them or better then them. Burning there hollybook when they are burning your flag makes you even lower then them. Perhaps you should think about examples, 2 wrongs never make a right.

And your opinion os suppose to do what?
Shame me?
Get off your high horse.

The reason on one is burning/descedrating Canadian flags is not because of their "policies" but because Canada is insigifigant.
Everybody wants to take a swing at the big guy to prove they're just as tough.
Again a wonderful showing of true American ignorance. No one is burning Canadian Flags because we are not pissing people off. As your moron president have said multiple times, they hate your way of life, well we have the same way of life, why is it no Canadian Flags get burnt, why is it Canadians don't have to fear traveling around the world and some Americans pretend to be Canadians when overseas.... I don't think it has anything to do with you being the strongest, I think it has more to do with the fact you remind every one every day that your the strongest and you think your the best which causes the world overall to hate your country.

More Spelling Corrections....
And your opinion os suppose to do what? -> And your opinion is suppose to do what?

descedrating -> desecrating
insigifigant -> insignificant
sesspool -> cesspool
isalmic -> Islamic

BoomStick
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 10, 2005, 08:38 AM

And your opinion is relevant how?

You are a mere canadiananadn, that makes your "opinion" meaningless.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 10, 2005, 08:43 AM

And your opinion is relevant how?

You are a mere canadiananadn, that makes your "opinion" meaningless.

Its meaningless to me that my opinion is meaningless to you. I wouldn’t expect the opinions of any non American’s to mean much to a American as examples in history prevail, after all every one else is not part of the Master American Race are we.

Hail Bush, Hail Bush, Hail Bush

bubblewrap
Senior User
Jun 10, 2005, 08:58 AM

hollybook = Holy Book.

Whatever.
I can play the same game.

Are you sure Canada isn't pissing people off?
Ever been to the Mosquito Coast?

And cut the NAZI ********.

Remember Islam/islamic countries loves homosexuals.
To create a universe
You must taste
The forbidden fruit.

Forum Links
Forum Rules