Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > PS3, Wii or XB360

View Poll Results: Which ones would it have to be ?
Poll Options:
Sony PlayStation 3 203 votes (32.02%)
Nintendo Wii 329 votes (51.89%)
Microsoft XBox 360 213 votes (33.60%)
None 34 votes (5.36%)
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 634. You may not vote on this poll
PS3, Wii or XB360 (Page 154)
Thread Tools
Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 22, 2010, 04:18 AM
 
If there's practically nothing on the console that core gamers want, why do you assume many of them have the system? Are we assuming that they're all brain-damaged?
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."
     
mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Standing on the shoulders of giants
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 22, 2010, 09:06 AM
 
Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
EDIT>>
I assume that you guys picked up the XB360/PS3 for specific GAMES, right ? The fact that games of that calibre(quality, attention to detail, features, polish) are not on the Wii, is not the platform's fault. And thats why you probably dont own a Wii or want to buy any Wii games. when a third party releases a game that YOU want and will buy thats a game that, imo...has targeted 'core' gamers effectively. Until then all the 'tests' thats third parties have put out have been poor efforts when compared to the stuff they do on the XB360/PS3, imo. If on the other hand, all you want is HD graphics as opposed to a quality-core-game, thats a different argument altogether.
As I've said before, I got the Xbox for XBL. I had a Wii. I played Red Steel, Zelda and Wii Play. I reckon that I did about 24 hours in total, none online.

I have nearly 8 days of online play in MW2. I had 12 days of online play in CoD4.

The Wii is for old people's care homes, people who cannot be ar$ed to leave the house but think that jumping on an expensive bread board will help them lose weight, and drunk students to invite chicks round hoping to get laid.
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 22, 2010, 11:54 AM
 
Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
On the issue of the fitness genre. It is very plausible that:
1. The people buying those games fall under the 'casual' demographic.
2. Those games were riding the marketing wave of WiiFit
3. Those games(which imo are of 'low quality' and 'low budgets') were marketed to their target audience effectively, unlike any third party core title to date on the Wii.
1. Yeah, most Wii owners fall under the casual demographic. So that makes sense.
2. You mean the third-party developers are piggy-backing Nintendo's success? Why has this been successful in this genre where other attempts have failed?
3. What makes you think these games are low quality? What marketing? Have you seen any advertising for these games, because I've seen none.


Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
You guys keep saying Wii gamers are to blame, and you are dead wrong, as i have pointed out earlier.......RE4, Okami, Red Steel, Monster Hunter 3. The first two are last gen ports, red steel was a rush-to-market, and MH3 is only available in Japan at the moment.
Those would be great examples... if any of them had occurred more recently than two years ago. (We'll discount MH3 because that's Japan (different tastes) and we've been playing with US numbers up to this point -- no need to change the rules midgame).

Anyway, for fun, let's look at Okami:

First off, they ignored your request for AAA marketing:
Svennson noted that Capcom would not use television advertising for Ōkami on the Wii, but would use online marketing, including art contests and a new website with "all sorts of things for fans to use to make stuff".
So how did they get sales?

Sales:
otal sales for the game remained under 600,000 total units by March 2009, and was named the "least commercially successful winner of a game of the year award"
That's worldwide. Not exactly impressive. Certainly not the droves you're making out Wii owners to be.

Which lead to:
Sales of Ōkami were considered poor for justifying a sequel; in July 2008, in response to users' questions on the possibility of a sequel, Svensson stated that "I think we need a lot more people buying the current version before we seriously consider a sequel".
Looks like the PS2 and Wii combined weren't enough to garner console support for a sequel. For the record they are making a sequel... for the DS.


RE4:
This one isn't the Wii audience's fault. It's Nintendo's. Capcom already came out and said RE5 couldn't be properly ported to the Wii. I mean, I'm sure they could try but the result would likely have you complaining that the quality of the port wasn't good enough. Capcom did the smart move here... no need to try to stuff an elephant into a phone booth.


Red Steel:
Has sold over 1 million copies worldwide. On the plus side, this garnered it a sequel. And its due out in a few months, so I'll be keeping an eye on it. The bad news is, they're already slashing sales expectations. 500,000 sales, which makes no sense considering how much bigger the Wii's install base is now.


Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
Whether you are a Wii gamer or just a gamer (like you TFD)....give me ONE example of a third party title on the Wii THAT YOU WANT. i assume there is none..... whose fault is that ? If you see nothing you want, why do you assume that the average core Wii gamer should have different preferences from you. Casual gamers are being catered to on the system just fine, hence the sales of the games you have pointed out.
We've been through this a million times, Hawkeye. What I want has no bearing on the numbers. People like me don't own Wiis. If I don't actually like the system (Wiimote), what does it matter what I think of its content?


Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
Core titles are not in the top tier Wii titles because NONE OF THEM CAN GENERATE DEMAND, not from you, nor me, nor the core Wii gamer. thats not the platforms fault, not the consumers fault, but the third parties for not delivering.
Maybe they're not generating demand because the consumers aren't interested in core titles.

Hell, even two Nintendo first parties flopped in 2009 (Punch Out! and Excitebots).


Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
You guys are so bent on bashing the Wii that you goto the extent of blaming the consumer for the failure of third party titles, do you realize how absurd that is ?

Maybe third parties make crappy casual titles because they do not want to invest in quality, and due to the sheer size of the installed base those games are picked up by the casual gamer. show me a title that YOU would pick up and that hasnt sold.............. thats right, there isnt one. Is it the consumers' fault that the only quality titles on the system are made by Nintendo ? Jeeze....get your heads in the right place.

So you guys find it easier to assume that the majority of the market is not interested in quality software ? and that only a fraction of the market that owns a PS360 "choose" quality ?
Easier? It makes more sense. There are quality third party titles out there that haven't sold. And if all Wii gamers were so hard-up for a core title something should have sold, regardless of quality or marketing. But nothing has. And that means one of those assumptions must be wrong. Wii gamers don't third-party titles, or all those people who play games for a living don't know what a good game is. Which one sounds more absurd?


Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
When a third party title comes out that you guys(or gamers who buy games not hardware) actually want(even buy) and that doesnt get on that list, thats when i will change my mind. Until then i see absolutely no reason to relegate most of the 50+ million Wii household to the "casual" status, who are not interested in quality core titles, as even the top selling third party title has only appealed to a mere fraction of the installed base (under 10 million maybe?) what about all those other Wii owners ? why arent they buying those casual titles ? maybe they want some quality titles to open their wallets ?
Why do you want to use a bunch of people who don't like the Wii as a benchmark for whether a Wii game is good? That makes no sense. That's like judging how good a car is by whether pedestrians like it. Who cares what pedestrians think? It's what drivers buy that matters.
     
Brien
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Southern California
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 22, 2010, 06:41 PM
 
Well, it would appear Nintendo is at least trying do do something, given the announcement that (in Japan, for now) mature Wii games will be coming in black Wii cases.
     
Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2000
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 22, 2010, 09:45 PM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Why do you want to use a bunch of people who don't like the Wii as a benchmark for whether a Wii game is good? That makes no sense. That's like judging how good a car is by whether pedestrians like it. Who cares what pedestrians think? It's what drivers buy that matters.
Oh my bad. i was under the impression that real core gamers bought games, and didnt have any preconceived notions/prejudice against companies and consoles, i thought that was the explanation for why some people fell for the RRoD-plagued XBox360 or the overly expensive PS3.

My bad. I should have known that when it comes to Nintendo and the Wii, they are automatically disqualified from the possibility of having quality third party core titles. So i guess "real core gamers" will completely ignore the console, even if it does end up having quality core titles.
( Last edited by Hawkeye_a; Jan 23, 2010 at 10:48 PM. )
     
jokell82
Professional Poster
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 23, 2010, 12:09 PM
 
Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
You guys keep saying Wii gamers are to blame, and you are dead wrong, as i have pointed out earlier.......RE4, Okami, Red Steel, Monster Hunter 3. The first two are last gen ports, red steel was a rush-to-market, and MH3 is only available in Japan at the moment.
Since Dakar has already responded to most of your post (which you subsequently ignored), I'll just bring up one point. The reason I believe Red Steel sold so well was simply because it was a launch title. At the time many gamers were excited for the possibility of 1:1 motion controls, and especially being able to have a real sword fight in a video game. Red Steel promised that, and simply didn't deliver. It was a mediocre game that demonstrated the limitations of the Wii's motion controls. Instead of 1:1 movement, people learned it was really just a "waggle" control scheme.

If Red Steel were released today I'd expect lower sales numbers (and apparently so does the publisher, if they're dropping expectations for the sequel).

All glory to the hypnotoad.
     
moep
Senior User
Join Date: Nov 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 23, 2010, 01:09 PM
 
PS3 was finally hacked by the same guy that did most of the recent iPhone jailbreaks, George Hotz. Looks like all three consoles are more or less open now.
I’m surprised the PS3 lasted so long.

I have read/write access to the entire system memory, and HV level access to the processor. In other words, I have hacked the PS3. The rest is just software. And reversing. I have a lot of reversing ahead of me, as I now have dumps of LV0 and LV1. I've also dumped the NAND without removing it or a modchip.

3 years, 2 months, 11 days...thats a pretty secure system

Took 5 weeks, 3 in Boston, 2 here, very simple hardware cleverly applied, and some not so simple software.

As far as the exploit goes, I'm not revealing it yet. The theory isn't really patchable, but they can make implementations much harder.
source
"The road to success is dotted with the most tempting parking spaces."
     
sek929
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 23, 2010, 03:23 PM
 
Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
i thought that was the explanation for why some people fell for the RRoD-plagues XBox or the overly expensive PS3.
I fell for good games that cannot be played on a ten year old systems, (see Twilight Princess on the GC).

As everyone has said before we all play games for the GAMES, the apps not the hardware. The Wii hardware is vastly inferior, especially since a GC can do everything it does sans the bullsh!t motion controls.

Wii gamers wants Nintendo titles, mini-games, and fitness games. The sales have shown this. RE4 is said by some to be the best RE made, yet it still sold incredibly lackluster on the Wii, why? Because little kids, girlfriends and moms don't want to kill hordes of zombies. They want to play Raving Rabbids.
     
Mac User #001
Mac Elite
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: WI, United States
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 25, 2010, 11:02 AM
 
Everyone wants to play Raving Rabbids at some point.
I'm on MacNN forums, but no longer have a Mac...
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 25, 2010, 12:38 PM
 
Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
Oh my bad. i was under the impression that real core gamers bought games, and didnt have any preconceived notions/prejudice against companies and consoles, i thought that was the explanation for why some people fell for the RRoD-plagued XBox360 or the overly expensive PS3.
Fell for?

Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
My bad. I should have known that when it comes to Nintendo and the Wii, they are automatically disqualified from the possibility of having quality third party core titles. So i guess "real core gamers" will completely ignore the console, even if it does end up having quality core titles.
No one can blame gamers for having a preconceived notion that their third-party support is lacking after the past two generations.

Ignoring that, however, hard core gamers are also technology whores (see the hardest of the hard core, PC Gamers for proof). If you want nice shiny graphics (HD), a smooth, broad online experience, more complex renders (i.e. characters on screen at one time) you are not looking at the Wii (And all of these points were obvious from the get-go).


Originally Posted by jokell82 View Post
If Red Steel were released today I'd expect lower sales numbers (and apparently so does the publisher, if they're dropping expectations for the sequel).
My thoughts precisely. You know who bought the Wiis at launch? The hard core gamers.

Originally Posted by jokell82 View Post
Since Dakar has already responded to most of your post (which you subsequently ignored)
Yeah, feel free to respond to the more substantive portion of my post, Hawkeye.


(Side note; Top selling game in the UK this week? Ubisoft's Let's Dance)
     
sek929
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 25, 2010, 01:26 PM
 
Twilight Princess is an awesome game so far, really feels like a mash-up of Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time. The first temple, the Forest Temple (duh), felt exactly the way a Zelda temple should, I have really high hopes for this game.

It makes me glad I'm able to play such awesome games without wasting 200 dollars on the Wii.
     
KCrosbie
Grizzled Veteran
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2010, 12:17 AM
 
Twilight Princess was an awesome game. Must own if you have a Wii or in sek's case a GC.
     
KCrosbie
Grizzled Veteran
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nor Cal
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2010, 12:19 AM
 
Anyone else here getting Mass Effect 2 besides Stogie and I?

That game will take all my free time for the next few weeks.
     
Rumor
Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: on the verge of insanity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2010, 12:38 AM
 
I will be.
I like my water with hops, malt, hops, yeast, and hops.
     
sek929
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2010, 12:57 AM
 
I'm on the fence, with TP to beat now I don't think I have the time for an undertaking like Mass Effect.

Well see how much you guys like it.
     
Mac User #001
Mac Elite
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: WI, United States
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2010, 11:01 AM
 
I'll be picking up Mass Effect 2. Shiny, beautiful, Mass Effect 2...
I'm on MacNN forums, but no longer have a Mac...
     
Laminar
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2010, 11:03 AM
 
Super Mario Brothers Wii.

It's almost enough to convince me to get a Wii. My sister has it, and we ran through the first four worlds with only a short break for supper. It's everything that was awesome about side-scrolling classic Mario action, without everything that sucked about the originals (waiting your turn to play).
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2010, 12:27 PM
 
Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
It's almost enough to convince me to get a Wii.
It feels like your destiny at this point.
     
jokell82
Professional Poster
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2010, 12:34 PM
 
Originally Posted by KCrosbie View Post
Anyone else here getting Mass Effect 2 besides Stogie and I?

That game will take all my free time for the next few weeks.
I'll be getting it, but not for a while. I'm in no rush when it comes to single player games - may as well wait for them to drop to $40 or $30 until I pick them up. I still have to play through the first one, too.

And right now I'm playing Dead Space, so it'll be a while before I can get to ME2.

All glory to the hypnotoad.
     
exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Oakland, CA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2010, 12:59 PM
 
I'll be picking it up at lunch.
     
sek929
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2010, 01:20 PM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
It feels like your destiny at this point.
Married? Check
Career? Check

It's Wii time.
     
Laminar
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2010, 06:12 PM
 
Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
Married? Check
Career? Check

It's Wii time.
Also, I drive a Mercury Sable.
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2010, 06:31 PM
 
Do you own trousers? Concerned about gaining weight? The Wii is for you.
     
boy8cookie
Mac Elite
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: I'll let you know when I get there...
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2010, 06:44 PM
 
Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
Also, I drive a Mercury Sable.
Please say you're kidding
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2010, 06:50 PM
 
It comes equipped with 6 Ensure® can holders.
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 29, 2010, 11:35 AM
 
     
Mac User #001
Mac Elite
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: WI, United States
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 2, 2010, 12:51 AM
 
Yay for Zelda.

Battlefront Online is a shocker but I would totally go for it. I just despise subscription fees.
I'm on MacNN forums, but no longer have a Mac...
     
Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Louisiana
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 2, 2010, 10:54 AM
 
Yup, Final Fantasy XIII Is Coming On Three Discs

On the PlayStation 3, Final Fantasy XIII will ship on a single Blu-Ray. Avantage of the format! On the Xbox 360, however, the game will - as expected - ship on three discs.

Sources at Square Enix USA have confirmed with Kotaku the reports from yesterday, which have settled a long-running - if ultimately pointless - debate amongst fans of the series.

We say pointless because for a game like this, three discs aren't so bad. After all, Final Fantasy VII came on three discs. And the 360's other big Japanese role-playing games - Mistwalker's Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey - shipped on four discs, and people didn't seem to mind that either.
I really don't believe it's enough to make a difference to gamers (although I'll probably buy it on PS3 if I buy it at all), since they only have to switch discs twice, but is it a big deal to the publishers, since having to print off three times the amount of discs cuts into their profits?
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 2, 2010, 11:45 AM
 
Rumor: PSP Go relaunch in the works
Citing unnamed sources, Gamervision suggests that a relaunch of the handheld is "imminent" and speculates that it will include a price drop.
A price-drop you say? It's like they stumbled upon reality.



Amazon: 'Per Nintendo, we will no longer be offering Metroid Prime Trilogy'
Nintendo refuses to acknowledge it ever made the statement that the game was "no longer being shipped." Nintendo PR told Joystiq, in part (full statement after the break), "Copies of [Metroid Prime Trilogy] are currently available at major retailers nationwide." When pressured, the company representative stated that it is still "clarifying this matter" -- a process which has taken more than two weeks at the time of writing.
     
sek929
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 2, 2010, 12:58 PM
 
Originally Posted by Jawbone54 View Post
I really don't believe it's enough to make a difference to gamers (although I'll probably buy it on PS3 if I buy it at all), since they only have to switch discs twice, but is it a big deal to the publishers, since having to print off three times the amount of discs cuts into their profits?
Perhaps, but I'd imagine the cost of minting 3 DVDs is about the same as one Blu-ray disc seeing as the technology is much much newer. Hell, even us consumers can buy a 100pk of blank DVDs for about 20 bucks.
     
Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Louisiana
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 2, 2010, 01:56 PM
 
True.

It's going to take old FF VII gamers on a trip down memory lane. (INSERT DISC 3). I remember wondering just how big the game was while playing.
     
Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 2, 2010, 02:04 PM
 
I hate multiple disks because it tells you exactly how close you are to the end. I mean, it's not like it's always hard to tell anyway, but you never know. The World of Ruin in FFVI would have been a great surprise if not for the stupidly bundled map, and multiple disks are pretty much the same thing.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 2, 2010, 02:05 PM
 
The obvious solution is to hide the ending on disk 2.
     
Stogieman
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 2, 2010, 04:37 PM
 
Or just have you play the ending at the beginning. Pulp Fiction style.

Slick shoes?! Are you crazy?!
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 4, 2010, 11:21 AM
 
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 5, 2010, 11:20 AM
 
Price: Still ridiculous.
120GB Xbox 360 HDD discounted in Europe 'while supplies last'


Not really applicable for the console folk, but I spent many an hour on the original and the sequel.
The Sims franchise celebrates 10th anniversary today


Star Wars Battlefront players take one in the stomach.
Xbox Live service for Xbox 1 games to be discontinued on Apr. 15
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 5, 2010, 12:44 PM
 
     
jokell82
Professional Poster
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 5, 2010, 01:58 PM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Star Wars Battlefront players take one in the stomach.
Xbox Live service for Xbox 1 games to be discontinued on Apr. 15
Didn't read the article, so it may mention this, but this could mean that the friends list limit on XBL may be going away. The reason it was so low before (120 I think?) was because of limitations of Halo 2. So now if that is eliminated from Live they'll be able to raise that number.

All glory to the hypnotoad.
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 5, 2010, 02:00 PM
 
The reason it was killed was because it was holding back live service upgrades. So yes, that's a safe assumption.
     
Stogieman
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 5, 2010, 05:33 PM
 
That's going to suck. There's still a fair number of people that play Halo 2 online.

Slick shoes?! Are you crazy?!
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 5, 2010, 05:37 PM
 
Well, now there's going to be more people hat play Halo 3 online.

I've uncovered a conspiracy! This to get Halo 3 back on top of the Live charts!
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 5, 2010, 05:38 PM
 
Well, now there's going to be more people hat play Halo 3 online.

I've uncovered a conspiracy! This to get Halo 3 back on top of the Live charts!
     
boy8cookie
Mac Elite
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: I'll let you know when I get there...
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 5, 2010, 06:54 PM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Well, now there's going to be more people hat play Halo 3 online.

I've uncovered a conspiracy! This to get Halo 3 back on top of the Live charts!
It was posted twice, so it must be true!
     
sek929
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 5, 2010, 07:38 PM
 
I down for some late late late night gaming. Be on around 10:30 EST.

Hoping to Prestige or at least make it to 70 tonight.
     
boy8cookie
Mac Elite
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: I'll let you know when I get there...
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 5, 2010, 08:16 PM
 
I'm game.

Disclaimer: I plan on drinking, so I will probably be more obnoxious than usual.
     
Stogieman
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 6, 2010, 02:21 AM
 
Finally at 100% on the single player campaign. Anyone up for some Special-Ops? So far I only have 15 of the 69 stars.

Slick shoes?! Are you crazy?!
     
Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2000
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 7, 2010, 01:18 AM
 
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2010, 12:05 PM
 
     
sek929
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2010, 02:06 PM
 
Anybody get Bioshock 2 yet? I was thinking about picking it up after work today.
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2010, 02:08 PM
 
I'm sure Amazon is sitting on my pre-order while it ships out for people who buy it today.

Edit: it's not out til tomorrow.
     
 
Thread Tools
 
Forum Links
Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Top
Privacy Policy
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 AM.
All contents of these forums © 1995-2017 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Branding + Design: www.gesamtbild.com
vBulletin v.3.8.8 © 2000-2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.,