Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: HP Slimline Desktop & Accessories

FS: HP Slimline Desktop & Accessories
brijackmac2
May 4, 2008, 09:57 PM

Selling my HP S3100N slimline desktop computer. All stock except for an upgraded video card and an extra gig of ram (There is 2 gig total now). Video card is a JATON Video PX8400GS LX GeForce 8400GS 256MB 64-bit GDDR2 PCI Express x16 card. This computer came with Vista and the extra ram and video make a HUGE difference. Computer comes with HP mice (one optical and one analog) and HP media keyboard (all matching). Also included will be all manuals and restore CDs. 19" Westinghouse monitor I've been using with it. Matches quite well, silver bezel with black accents and stand. Has both DVI and VGA inputs. Original box not used much at all. Canon LIDE 30 USB scanner, Canon Inkjet iP6600D Printer. ZEN 4gb model, black. Has an SD card slot in it for expansion. It plays just about everything, music, video, photos etc. Barely used. The other is a creative MuVo 100 pink 2gb model. My wife hardly used as well.

If you'd like EVERYTHING listed above I can throw in a pair of Creative 2.1 speakers (matches computer and monitor) and ship it for free (Contiguous US only) for $400.00 even. I'd be more than happy to email photos to interested parties. Again everything has had one owner (me) and has been in an immaculate (smoke free) environment. NEED TO SELL.
( Last edited by brijackmac2; May 9, 2008 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Last edit for package, not parting out now.)

weazbert
Mac Enthusiast
May 5, 2008, 03:30 AM

interested in the monitor, how much shipped to 49503?

thanks

brijackmac2  (op)
May 5, 2008, 08:40 AM

PM sent about monitor

brijackmac2  (op)
May 9, 2008, 05:37 PM

Someone want to make an offer on this? If not I have a local buyer who will pick everything up next Wednesday. Last bump.

Brian J.

Forum Links
Forum Rules