Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > New Powerbook Guareeted

New Powerbook Guareeted
Omniflash
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 15, 2003, 07:24 PM

First let me state that, I have been on this site awhile and have many posts, this is a new account to hide my identity.

I know for sure that there will be a new powerbook release tommarow.

Just today I talked to a freind who works for Apple about how I was going to buy a powerbook soon, and he told me about this news.

I know no specifics but I do know that there will be one tommarow guarenteed. So you guys can rest assured tonight instead of worrying, thats basicly the only reason I wrote this.

take care
Flash

mainemanx
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 15, 2003, 07:42 PM

He can feel it in his bones ... in the marrow of his bones?

flyhigher
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 15, 2003, 07:49 PM

Announced tomorrow, or ready to buy tomorrow?
"I warned them kids to keep their arms inside the ride. Damnedest thing I ever saw."

Omniflash  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 15, 2003, 08:39 PM

I know nothing more than they will be announced tommarow and you wont be able to buy an old one in alot of the stores (cause there all out), but some stores will still have a little backstock

MaxPower2k3
Mac Elite
Sep 15, 2003, 10:46 PM

sorry, but this bugged me. It's tomorrow, not tommarow, and Guaranteed, not Guareeted. Those were the two main ones. one of the great features of OS X is the system-wide spell check, you know

as for the news about new PowerBooks, that pretty much goes along with what everyone else is saying (hoping) so i don't think many people will be surprised by this. I'm still quite content with my 12", though, so for now my dad's credit card will stay safely in his wallet

nobitacu
Mac Elite
Sep 15, 2003, 11:56 PM

We pretty much all know already even if you didn't post this. Just look at those pictures on the MacNN main page about the expo, there's already pictures taken of those secret boxes that were lucked, and on the box it said something about Apple portables.

Ming
A Proud Mac User Since: 03/24/03
Apple Computer: MacBook 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 3 GB Memory, 120 GB HD

Powerbook
Mac Elite
Sep 16, 2003, 07:17 AM

Originally posted by Omniflash:
First let me state that, I have been on this site awhile and have many posts, this is a new account to hide my identity.
I know for sure that there will be a new powerbook release tommarow.
[...]
Well, then I hope your other account has better writing abilites since otherwise it shouldn't be too difficult to track you down!

PB.
Aut Caesar aut nihil.

Forum Links
Forum Rules