Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Freelance Project Management/Billing software

Freelance Project Management/Billing software
MOTHERWELL
Senior User
Jun 21, 2009, 06:23 PM

For all you freelance/small business owners out there.

Which application do you use to keep track of projects? I am a freelance editor/filmmaker and I need software to help me keep track of the projects and be able to invoice the clients. So far my research has found iRatchet and MacFreelance, which are the same thing according to the Macupdate.com comments....

I have been doing all of my invoicing myself and the creation of invoices is a waste of time. I would like an app that keeps track of my hours and can generate an invoice quickly. Thanks.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jun 21, 2009, 07:11 PM

I keep track of my hours using RT (request tracker), it works great for me and works particularly well in a collaborative settings being web based. I have my own custom made invoicing solution.

Pdvekul
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 6, 2009, 08:38 AM

I've been using some software called Freelance Total to do project management, time tracking and invoices. It's new but it's been good for me.

Forum Links
Forum Rules