Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > I Think My iPod Is Lost, or Stolen...

I Think My iPod Is Lost, or Stolen...
ApplCmptrDood
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 12, 2006, 06:44 PM

Well, like some people, I think someone from my school stole my iPod out of my backpack, or I lost it SOMEWHERE between my mom's and dad's houses... The only reason I think someone stole it from me, is because when I couldn't find it in my backpack, I asked people around the area if they had seen it at all, and one jerky kid said "Oh, I stole it". Is there anything to worry about? I feel bad because I lost a 300 $ gift I got from my grandparents a year and a half ago; that's a lot of money! I'm not going to ask for another one, because that just doesn't sound right... What should I do if it isn't found? I told my mom and dad to keep an eye out for it, and tore apart my room looking for it at my mom's house, didn't find it, and am going to tear apart my room at my dad's house looking for it...

Also, pardon my grammatical, spelling, etc errors - I'm out of school!
Apparently, I'm a sig violator. I feel honored. Oops.

davidflas
Mac Elite
Jun 12, 2006, 07:00 PM

My mother is a highschool teacher and she noticed that one of her students was leaving his iPod around, and just covering it with a notebook. She suggested he leave it in her desk for safekeeping. Someone must have seen that happen, because it go stolen right out of her desk!! She got the other kids involved and someone knew someone who had stolen it. My point is get the word out, thieves are often braggards and they might say something to someone.. In the case of the iPod stolen from my mother's desk, it was returned by another student who heard the thief bragging and made him hand it over, so your situation may have a happy ending afterall
2.7Ghz 15" Mid 2012 MBP 16GB RAM 7.2k 750GB HD anti-glare display|64GB iPad4 ATT LTE|

Forum Links
Forum Rules