Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Macs4All.com

Macs4All.com
Alex00087
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 17, 2002, 08:19 PM

Has anyone ever shopped at Macs4All.com ? They don't seem as big as MacMall or MacZone, but I went ahead and ordered an EyeTV unit from them because they were the only place to have it for $189 and free shipping, but I still had to pay tax. I ordered it last week and it's still hasnt shipped and they won't reply to emails or phone calls. I beginning to wonder if its going to be here by christmas when I need it.

I was just wondering if anyone had experience with them before.

Thanks

buffalolee
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 17, 2002, 10:40 PM

If worse comes to worse, refute the charges on the credit card. As a credit card user, we have protections against fraud when we use our credit card.

hayesk
Dec 17, 2002, 11:10 PM

Originally posted by Alex00087:
Has anyone ever shopped at Macs4All.com ? They don't seem as big as MacMall or MacZone, but I went ahead and ordered an EyeTV unit from them because they were the only place to have it for $189 and free shipping, but I still had to pay tax. I ordered it last week and it's still hasnt shipped and they won't reply to emails or phone calls.
Have you tried their sales line? If they are a legit business, surely they have to answer their sales line.

cjrivera
Professional Poster
Dec 18, 2002, 02:42 AM

There is a big "to-do' about Macs4All at

cubeowner.com

I think there is a write up on the main page and in their forums. They appear to be bad news by these reports.

Axo1ot1
Professional Poster
Dec 18, 2002, 05:11 AM

I like how all their buttons are stolen from Amazon.com Seems like a REAL legit buisiness to me...

elzinat
Mac Elite
Dec 18, 2002, 05:49 AM

heh. i was just about to post a thread about my horrible experience with them.
i hadn't heard that stuff at cubeowner.com before. very disturbing. what i find most disturbing is that a visit to powerlogix's vendors page which is where i first found macs4all reveals that powerlogix is no longer doing business with them.
bad news

Alex00087  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 18, 2002, 10:57 AM

Ugh, and I thought since they had a BBB seal on the site meant they were good I'm going to try and call and cancel it today. I'm kinda scared they're gonna ship it later after I cancel, according to that horror letter on cubeowner.com.

Forum Links
Forum Rules